Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

1

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

  • »FluffyXessa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 37

Wohnort: 'merica

Beruf: Freelance Artist

  • Nachricht senden

Art Thread

Show off your skills!
"Cheese does not belong with the coconuts."

2

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

  • »FluffyXessa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 37

Wohnort: 'merica

Beruf: Freelance Artist

  • Nachricht senden

Honestly made this thread as an excuse to show Sheem in her before and after stages!

Before was drawn over a year and a half ago.

"Cheese does not belong with the coconuts."

3

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Dragagon_old

unregistriert

I drew these a couple years ago, haven't really drawn anything since then.




4

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

  • »FluffyXessa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 37

Wohnort: 'merica

Beruf: Freelance Artist

  • Nachricht senden

I drew these a couple years ago, haven't really drawn anything since then.



That's amazing! So flippin pretty :3
"Cheese does not belong with the coconuts."

5

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Dragagon_old

unregistriert

I drew these a couple years ago, haven't really drawn anything since then.



That's amazing! So flippin pretty :3
Thanks, and incase you're wondering the 2nd one is a tea.

6

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

  • »FluffyXessa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 37

Wohnort: 'merica

Beruf: Freelance Artist

  • Nachricht senden

I drew these a couple years ago, haven't really drawn anything since then.



That's amazing! So flippin pretty :3
Thanks, and incase you're wondering the 2nd one is a tea.
A tea like a brand of herbal drink or tea as in golf...ooooor hmm?
"Cheese does not belong with the coconuts."

8

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

  • »FluffyXessa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 37

Wohnort: 'merica

Beruf: Freelance Artist

  • Nachricht senden









those are flippin awesome! I especially love the hand...*stares* I want...to shake that hand.
"Cheese does not belong with the coconuts."

9

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Thanks FluffyXessa :D The hand was the first thing I did with white on black, now I'm a little obsessed with the whole white on black look >_< It's hard to do anything any other way

10

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

FluffyXessa

Anfänger

  • »FluffyXessa« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beiträge: 37

Wohnort: 'merica

Beruf: Freelance Artist

  • Nachricht senden

Thanks FluffyXessa :D The hand was the first thing I did with white on black, now I'm a little obsessed with the whole white on black look >_< It's hard to do anything any other way
Is it chalk? :thumbsup:
"Cheese does not belong with the coconuts."

11

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Cynfeirdd

Anfänger

Beiträge: 32

Beruf: Professional Procrastinator

  • Nachricht senden









Oh those are nice, I especially like that flower one.
League
-Cynfeirdd lvl 51 Bard (Inactive)
-Lustfull lvl 45 Summoner(Inactive)
-Pridefull lvl 55 Paladin

PLEASE FIX MISSING CHARACTERS

12

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Cynfeirdd

Anfänger

Beiträge: 32

Beruf: Professional Procrastinator

  • Nachricht senden

I drew these a couple years ago, haven't really drawn anything since then.



That's amazing! So flippin pretty :3
Thanks, and incase you're wondering the 2nd one is a tea.
A tea like a brand of herbal drink or tea as in golf...ooooor hmm?
Yeah it`s herbal drink, the thermis is used to keep the water either hot or cold. The tea is pretty bitter so it`s an acquired taste.
I've grown so used to it now, it`s kinda works like coffee(has something very similar to caffeine), hard to go a day without it.
League
-Cynfeirdd lvl 51 Bard (Inactive)
-Lustfull lvl 45 Summoner(Inactive)
-Pridefull lvl 55 Paladin

PLEASE FIX MISSING CHARACTERS

Ähnliche Themen

Verwendete Tags

art

Thema bewerten