Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum.
Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert.
Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können.
Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang.
Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.
Alchemy/Herbalism question
Having reached alchemy 65 (through saving the items given to you that allows you to instantly lvl up when you first start the profession) there are 2 properties that I can't find in any ingredients I've come across; Ether which looks like a cloud and Distortion which looks like a tornado (sample link below)
http://s21.postimg.org/nwfqx0qs7/alchemy_ether.png
My question is: Where can I find ingredients that have these properties?
Gouzanku - Annoying Psi of the Empire
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »user_6171658« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)
If I'm not mistaken, you can find these at the alchemy trainer inside your faction's main city (Novograd/Nezebgrad).
the red flowers(don't remember name) from last bosses in astral have those
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden
If I'm not mistaken, you can find these at the alchemy trainer inside your faction's main city (Novograd/Nezebgrad).
They aren't, unfortunately.
Gouzanku - Annoying Psi of the Empire
the red flowers(don't remember name) from last bosses in astral have those
Thanks! That explains a lot seeing as I haven't done any astrals yet.
Gouzanku - Annoying Psi of the Empire
the red flowers(don't remember name) from last bosses in astral have those
Yes, this is the correct information.
I apologize, was thinking of blindness, not ether...
np, glad i could help
Fireofdeath -70 - demonologist
Puffypuf - 65 - furball warden
Rensy - 65 - paladin
Akyrra - 70 - psionicist healer
Turquiose - 60 - bard
Springfull - 60 - mage
FoxBee - 31 warden
the red flowers(don't remember name) from last bosses in astral have those
Yes, this is the correct information.
I apologize, was thinking of blindness, not ether...
Thanks for helping though :]
Gouzanku - Annoying Psi of the Empire