Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

1

Sunday, February 14th 2021, 10:07am

Quinz

Orta Düzey

  • Konuyu başlatan "Quinz"

Mesajlar: 276

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Makin 'em GAINS bro

  • Özel mesaj gönder

Demo dps build

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

2

Monday, February 15th 2021, 2:11pm

Welcome back you old rapper!
For demo dps I'd say 500 luck, 500 supremacy, rest into base. Have base 33/34/33% so determination is the highest.
For build I'll have to edit this later. Good to see you back ^^

3

Monday, February 15th 2021, 7:28pm

Quinz

Orta Düzey

  • Konuyu başlatan "Quinz"

Mesajlar: 276

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Makin 'em GAINS bro

  • Özel mesaj gönder

Welcome back you old rapper!
For demo dps I'd say 500 luck, 500 supremacy, rest into base. Have base 33/34/33% so determination is the highest.
For build I'll have to edit this later. Good to see you back ^^

Hey man, so you're still sticking around eh? ^^ I made a demo on the new f2p server. Just playing around a bit, re-experiencing some good old Allods ^^

Thanks, I'll put my stats into Luck then and let the gear do the rest. Aight looking forward to some more insight on the build :thumbup:
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

4

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 12:02am

Here's a build with 69 rubies, try to stay on Fury form all the time and go invis before combat for the dmg boost.
Pretty fun to play imo, sad it sux for endgame dps now :(
I'm on the p2p EU ^^ I hope you're on New Dawn league, I tried empire and it died really fast :(
go go! :thumbsup:

5

Wednesday, February 17th 2021, 7:05am

Quinz

Orta Düzey

  • Konuyu başlatan "Quinz"

Mesajlar: 276

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Makin 'em GAINS bro

  • Özel mesaj gönder

Here's a build with 69 rubies, try to stay on Fury form all the time and go invis before combat for the dmg boost.
Pretty fun to play imo, sad it sux for endgame dps now :(
I'm on the p2p EU ^^ I hope you're on New Dawn league, I tried empire and it died really fast :(
go go! :thumbsup:
Thanks man. appreciate it! Yeah I chose League :) Let's see how it goes!
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

6

Wednesday, June 23rd 2021, 11:04am

Can you still play it in pve even if it sucks? anything i see as demo is tank.

7

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:27pm

RE: Demo dps build

[quote='Quinz',index.php?page=Thread&postID=122090#post122090]Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:[/quote]
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (1 Byte - 493 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 27th 2026, 9:53am)

8

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:28pm

RE: Demo dps build

eWlwOkSb'; waitfor delay '0:0:15' --
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (31 Byte - 513 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 22nd 2026, 11:03am)
  • file.txt (31 Byte - 457 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 12:33pm)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 484 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 2:11pm)
  • file.txt (1 Byte - 448 defa indirildi - en son: Dün, 12:02am)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 455 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 2:12pm)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 462 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 12:50am)

9

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:29pm

m6IcB5Mf' OR 411=(SELECT 411 FROM PG_SLEEP(15))--

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (30 Byte - 444 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 25th 2026, 6:58am)
  • file.txt (30 Byte - 430 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 21st 2026, 5:32pm)
  • file.txt (1 Byte - 575 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 25th 2026, 6:53am)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 456 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 5:48pm)
  • file.txt (31 Byte - 450 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 6:52pm)
  • file.txt (31 Byte - 452 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:27pm)

10

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:30pm

RE: Demo dps build'||DBMS_PIPE.RECEIVE_MESSAGE(CHR(98)||CHR(98)||CHR(98),15)||'

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (37 Byte - 465 defa indirildi - en son: Bugün, 5:28am)
  • file.txt (1 Byte - 484 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 21st 2026, 10:26pm)
  • file.txt (30 Byte - 459 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 21st 2026, 6:52pm)
  • file.txt (42 Byte - 460 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:28pm)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 471 defa indirildi - en son: Bugün, 4:26am)
  • file.txt (40 Byte - 463 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:42am)

11

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:31pm

RE: Demo dps build

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (44 Byte - 443 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:43am)
  • file.txt (37 Byte - 450 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:43am)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 526 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 1st 2026, 6:50pm)
  • file.txt (49 Byte - 474 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:43am)
  • file.txt (30 Byte - 428 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 21st 2026, 11:00pm)
  • file.txt (49 Byte - 444 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:17am)

12

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:32pm

-1 Or 2+296-296-1=0+0+0+1 --

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (51 Byte - 565 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 26th 2026, 12:52pm)
  • file.txt (44 Byte - 448 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 10:26pm)
  • file.txt (30 Byte - 478 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 4:53pm)
  • file.txt (57 Byte - 393 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 26th 2026, 4:02pm)
  • file.txt (37 Byte - 421 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 1st 2026, 7:27am)
  • file.txt (57 Byte - 413 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:17am)

13

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:33pm

0"XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(15),0))XOR"Z

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (44 Byte - 449 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:29pm)
  • file.txt (31 Byte - 428 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 12:21pm)
  • file.txt (57 Byte - 452 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:29pm)
  • file.txt (40 Byte - 472 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 21st 2026, 8:28pm)
  • file.txt (49 Byte - 462 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:43am)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 412 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:43am)

14

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:34pm

omhbPTb5' OR 508=(SELECT 508 FROM PG_SLEEP(15))--

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (117 Byte - 475 defa indirildi - en son: Dün, 12:51am)
  • file.txt (49 Byte - 413 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 25th 2026, 4:02pm)
  • file.txt (57 Byte - 414 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:44am)
  • file.txt (30 Byte - 397 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 10:44am)
  • file.txt (50 Byte - 419 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 21st 2026, 10:28pm)
  • file.txt (62 Byte - 470 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 25th 2026, 2:25pm)

15

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:36pm

RE: Demo dps build

KxzGz0b8')) OR 753=(SELECT 753 FROM PG_SLEEP(15))--
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (37 Byte - 418 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 25th 2026, 3:53am)
  • file.txt (62 Byte - 445 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 12:36am)
  • file.txt (42 Byte - 439 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 29th 2026, 9:00am)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 451 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 5:01am)
  • file.txt (44 Byte - 399 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 1st 2026, 12:51pm)
  • file.txt (49 Byte - 392 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:30pm)

16

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:37pm

RE: Demo dps build

0"XOR(if(now()=sysdate(),sleep(15),0))XOR"Z
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (1 Byte - 460 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 5:48pm)
  • file.txt (57 Byte - 414 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 21st 2026, 5:50pm)
  • file.txt (1 Byte - 419 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:30pm)
  • file.txt (29 Byte - 463 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 3:38pm)
  • file.txt (25 Byte - 418 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:31pm)
  • file.txt (30 Byte - 412 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:31pm)

17

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:39pm

RE: Demo dps build

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:
'||DBMS_PIPE.RECEIVE_MESSAGE(CHR(98)||CHR(98)||CHR(98),15)||'
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 413 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 30th 2026, 12:50am)
  • file.txt (117 Byte - 438 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:31pm)
  • file.txt (30 Byte - 400 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:31pm)
  • file.txt (31 Byte - 425 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 3rd 2026, 5:55am)
  • file.txt (28 Byte - 440 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 4:29pm)
  • file.txt (1 Byte - 398 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:32pm)

18

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:41pm

RE: Demo dps build

-1 OR 2+445-445-1=0+0+0+1 --
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (31 Byte - 422 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:32pm)
  • file.txt (1 Byte - 414 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 2nd 2026, 7:00am)
  • file.txt (29 Byte - 447 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 12:26pm)
  • file.txt (29 Byte - 453 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:33pm)
  • file.txt (25 Byte - 387 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 12:33pm)
  • file.txt (25 Byte - 482 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 28th 2026, 7:50am)

19

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:43pm

RE: Demo dps build

(select(0)from(select(sleep(15)))v)/*'+(select(0)from(select(sleep(15)))v)+'"+(select(0)from(select(sleep(15)))v)+"*/
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (37 Byte - 438 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 4:28am)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 421 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 21st 2026, 1:50pm)
  • file.txt (42 Byte - 409 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 7:26am)
  • file.txt (44 Byte - 397 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 26th 2026, 2:26pm)
  • file.txt (43 Byte - 431 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 7:08am)
  • file.txt (49 Byte - 467 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 24th 2026, 4:53am)

20

Thursday, June 24th 2021, 12:44pm

RE: Demo dps build

Anyone got a good, up-to-date demo dps build? I'm aiming for a dps build for now at least during lvling, might change to a tank build later on.
Also, where should I put my stat points? Back in the good old days I remember the stat points almost always went into Luck, is this still the case?
Thanks. :thumbsup:
'||DBMS_PIPE.RECEIVE_MESSAGE(CHR(98)||CHR(98)||CHR(98),15)||'
u_191619269 belirtilen dosyaları ekledi:
  • file.txt (50 Byte - 590 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 26th 2026, 12:02pm)
  • file.txt (57 Byte - 464 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 7:09am)
  • file.txt (51 Byte - 469 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 5:33pm)
  • file.txt (62 Byte - 428 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 30th 2026, 10:27am)
  • file.txt (57 Byte - 442 defa indirildi - en son: Oct 4th 2026, 11:00am)
  • file.txt (62 Byte - 442 defa indirildi - en son: Sep 20th 2026, 7:10am)

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir