Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.
If we get anything after .49, we're good.The hotfixes don't follow correct numbering. The last hotfix before today on RU was .49, the next one is .56. I just checked.
5.0.01.55.1
This is today's hotfix from RU. Just saying.
I don't think so. *.*.**.**.x updates were usually translation updates that were exclusive to a certain language client. Russians have .56 we will still be on .55 as it seems.
http://prntscr.com/3yn3ro
I have recently started playing this game and enjoying every minute of it. Granted im unsure if I want to make this my new home. Someone asked about free sub? Is their some way to get a trial free sub so I can see if subscription server is worth paying for to access? Im not exactly p2w friendly and get very frustrated about it in any game I play and was thinking about subbing to avoid the whole p2w game (should make pvp a little more fun)
any Druïds talent/rubies calculator available in english yet? ifso pleaseplease post ¿![]()
![]()
. Mhmmm, this is a version that allows carrying people in the wild shore like you can in astral. Catching up with gear just got much, much easier.
Thats if u find people to carry u lol

Forum Yazılımı: Burning Board®, WoltLab® GmbH tarafından geliştirilmiştir.