Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

1

Friday, May 26th 2017, 4:18pm

Questions about Healing Builds

What's the point of Searing? With the rubies buffing it, it does 400k fire damage and then 700k healing. That's a 300k heal for 2 blood, but it comes with a lot of *'s, like the fact that it still takes 2 seconds and could end up killing your target. It seems like Reanimation or Healing Injection are better investments.

Also, Stimulation rubies. They give Treachery for 2 seconds, which is barely enough time for me to even see which stat gets the boost when trying it on myself. Is it pointless? Should I leave the buffs to the support builds?

For what it's worth, this is my current build.

http://calc.alloder.pro/#n/ig7j6coco00go…0q1v12::13ydj3:

I opted out of the ruby that buffs Searing since I can't see a use for it, though I had loads of talent points so I got Searing anyway. I'm still missing all the rubies after DC.

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir