Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

1

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 7:11pm

Game not starting after maintenance

Today I cannot play the game. If I start if from the updater, as I usually do, i cannot do anything: there is a perpetual "Initializing resources" disclaimer, and the "Play" button is greyed out. If I start it from the my.com utility, I can connect and get to character selection screen, but when I try to load a character, loading gets stuck at 74%, the avatar doesn't load, and it says that there are missing files, but download stays around 15%, with a whopping 0 kbps speed. It's been like that for four hours.
Suggestions?
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

2

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 7:56pm

HI,

Yes, there was a topic about that. You need to check the main.xml file in your "Data/Pack" folder, and figure out if the buildinfo number is correct.
I'm searching it, as soon as i get it, i will edit.

Which launcher do you use ? You may also try the "repair" tool ?
Have you tried to reboot you computer ? (sometimes it clears all :D)

EDIT : this topic :
http://de.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…D=9251#post9251
And today buildinfo is : buildinfo="5.0.00.78.2"

Good luck, maybe someone else will have the good answer :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Gladia" (May 8th 2014, 8:01pm)


3

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:29pm

It's been like that all day
Peldrigal belirtilen resmi ekledi:
  • Problem.jpg
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

4

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 9:55pm

Hello,

When i look at my ingame informations it says :
"latest available revision and compatible version : 5.0.00.78.2"
(when i looked at it ingame, it was finishing downloading some files, but both versions (game and latest) were the same in the interface).

Have you checked the main.xml files ?

I have no other idea, i'm sorry :/.

EDIT : Do you launch the game in "Windows administrator" mode ? Maybe your firewall is blocking something?

EDIT2 : Oh i can see Dhamp connected to Allods forums, maybe he will know :).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

5

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 10:14pm

Corruption check, rebooting and executing as an administrator had no effect.
I had not understood properly your instructions, but then carried them out and now the game is working properly, after editing the xml file. Thank you ^^
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Peldrigal" (May 8th 2014, 11:49pm)


6

Friday, May 9th 2014, 9:32am

Thx Gladia for latest buildinfo, changed it to "5.0.00.78.2" and it worked.

Anyone knows if theres somewhere a place where I can take quick look for latest version?
This was 3rd time for me :huh:
Mighty Superior Paladin
Guild Leader of


Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir