You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 10:27pm

Alemiasty

Beginner

• "Alemiasty" started this thread

Question for GMs.

Hello,
I have one question for the GMs. I wrote it here because I think that more people wanted to know the answer. So p2p server will be fusion with the Russian? If so, when, if not, whether they are at all on this topic conversations. Please GMs really reply to this topic. U do not give any information to as to the fate of p2p. If this is not possible, write, surely some people wanna go to the Russian p2p.

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:11pm

I don't believe there's any plan for such a merge at this time.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 11:19pm

maryoosh

Beginner

+ for merge with russian p2p. EU p2p is getting more empty :/

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:03pm

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:31pm

If you can't read or write in Cyrillic and don't understand Russian, you don't want to play there. First - your character name cannot be written in a Latin alphabet. You have to use Cyrillic. Then, all communication is done in Russian. English is not understood or acknowledged by most. So yes - while there will be more people running around, they won't be people that most people on our p2p can communicate with. Not only that, but most of them will have names that most people on this p2p server can't even type or pronounce.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 3:33pm

If you can't read or write in Cyrillic and don't understand Russian, you don't want to play there. First - your character name cannot be written in a Latin alphabet. You have to use Cyrillic. Then, all communication is done in Russian. English is not understood or acknowledged by most. So yes - while there will be more people running around, they won't be people that most people on our p2p can communicate with. Not only that, but most of them will have names that most people on this p2p server can't even type or pronounce.

Haha, so true. If you try talking english on ru servers you get responses like "нихуя не понял".

In fact, I have learned too many offensive words from my trips there.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dala" (Apr 10th 2014, 3:40pm)

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:19pm

Alemiasty

Beginner

• "Alemiasty" started this thread

I'm not going to talk to them oO I do not mind that Nick will form "нихуянепонял". Just I WANNA FIGHT. Besides, what's the problem do clienting compression that was displaying nicks to form the other characters? Already on playing Russian at p2p who wrote "нихуянепонял" no one caused the problem as much as I can I now write: "jesteś głupi jak kłoda" and for them it will not be understood.

Still waiting for the reply GM's

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:32pm

Блять. I don't think you understand how vital communication in Allods is. Try going one week without communicating. The game is absolutely boring. It took me a month to learn enough Russian to be able to at least find parties for the various activities adequately, to understand calls in skirmishes, or to be able to understand someone explaining me a boss mechanic. And I can already read their alphabet, because it is almost the same as mine.

Instead, it would be much more reasonable to try to make this p2p server grow. It will be better for the non-Russian part of the population. Here's a simple question - do you have 2 friends in real life? If yes, get them to play the game.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 5:36pm

Блять. I don't think you understand how vital communication in Allods is. Try going one week without communicating. The game is absolutely boring. It took me a month to learn enough Russian to be able to at least find parties for the various activities adequately, to understand calls in skirmishes, or to be able to understand someone explaining me a boss mechanic. And I can already read their alphabet, because it is almost the same as mine.

I'm really surprised I'm not the only one crazy enough to learn Russian because of Allods. I had it much harder though because my native language uses Latin alphabet, but it was well worth it. It's amazing how much one can learn observing/reading and using resources available on the Internet. Oh, and of course asking people, that helps immensely for when automated tools fail.

Friday, April 11th 2014, 8:01am

Friday, April 11th 2014, 8:59am

Oracle

Intermediate

I'm really surprised I'm not the only one crazy enough to learn Russian because of Allods.

I also started learning Russian because of Allods :D I actually met my boyfriend here. His native language is Russian so I learnt for him, then put it to good use to learn more about Allods. It really helps you to learn when it's related to someone/thing that you love or enjoy :)

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 10:55am

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:45am

Is Russian Allods better for playing?
Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms
their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response,
occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which
they cannot anticipate. – Sun Tzu

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 12:48pm

SΛΤΗΩ

Intermediate

I'm really surprised I'm not the only one crazy enough to learn Russian because of Allods.

+1 :D
I had to refresh the old forgotten language I used to learn at school. At that time I didn't know why I'm learning that, i though, i won't have any use for it.
And surprise, surprise, after few years, in order to play allods I'm browsing through Russian forum for Allods and, even better, I played on RU server to get used to and learn about new stat system before 5.0 patch came to EU+NA server :D
Damn life is weird.

Is Russian Allods better for playing?
Depends. If you speak russian then yes, but if you don't, then you would have problems in adapting there since they don't speak eng. even if they know it.

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 12:59pm

Well I speak Serbian, it's a bit similar so I can learn russian with no problem. Thanks for tip. Just downloaded game and it's amazing how cheap everything is there xD
Engage people with what they expect; it is what they are able to discern and confirms
their projections. It settles them into predictable patterns of response,
occupying their minds while you wait for the extraordinary moment — that which
they cannot anticipate. – Sun Tzu

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 12:14am

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 1:13pm

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 6:32pm

Hello,

@Alemiasty :

Quoted

Do not spam. This includes bumping posts any earlier than 24 hours if you are the last poster in the thread (be mindful that normal business hours are Mon-Fri 9:00a-6:00p PST), making posts just quoting other posts, or making posts that lack content.

http://en.allods.com/game/forum-rules/code-conduct
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 9:59pm

If the p2p server merges with a russian server, I will quit the game.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 11:50pm

i will be honest: even now where payserver is free not many players want to play on it
its just not attractive, in no way

i dont think there will be any fusion with russia
like the posts above me, the most players dont speak russian and otherways

Rate this thread