You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 19th 2018, 1:08pm

what are the stats for healer atm?

vet player returning and as lot of things changed i would like to know the best stats for healer ( trying it with an aiodos inc)
- Bandidho

Friday, January 19th 2018, 1:27pm

Friday, January 19th 2018, 2:00pm

Friday, January 19th 2018, 10:41pm

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 12:38am

Full heal most likely won't max double attack
Support won't take any holy dmg
DPS won't take any elemental

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 2:18pm

thats interesting and good to know; i changed to healer some days ago and try to spend the little time i atm have with this class, learning the fine and not so obvious mechnanics and dependencies

question to dps / no elemental:
playing melee-dps build is quite valuable for PVE and this one relies heavy on elemental (lightning) dmg

support has heals, heals type is divine (holy) - is it not valuable to increase the heals by holy dmg? and chain of light is also holy dmg

Saturday, January 20th 2018, 10:37pm

Regardless of the specific DPS class it makes no sense (mathematically) to spend stats on two different damage types. So for DPS Cleric you will only take Holy damage, since it's your main damage and whatever you would've spent on Ele dmg you better distribute between P/D/B. Total DPS will be better.

Haven't heard anything about Healing being divine/holy. I think healing is just healing, that's why in the aspect of Healing it clearly says that `<type> damage` also increases healing done. As for the chain of light and any other holy damage skill see the previous point about two different types at the same time.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 5:02pm

dragagon

Unregistered

Please stop giving advice about things you don't know only to gain more posts on your name.
I am tired of going astal with random ppl that litterally don't know how to play or build their class, it's becoming a decease.

Healer PVE DPS

Offensive stats: 500 DA (this basically helps you on your class resources, not as much on dps gain but it's important for pve dps) > 180 - 200 ele dmg ( ele dmg because your highest total dps output is from elemental, even tho your particle is holy, i tested both setups, ele dmg is the way) > use MBR addon to balance out the base stats (prof deter & bruta), just don't become one of the retards in this game that are satisfied with 8M dps aoe in endgame... get yourself a dpsmeter addon aswell to check up on yourself and keep improving!

MBR addon The addon is from my onedrive and not alloder.com because I translated the text to english.
DPSmeter
and use this addon to save your stats for different specs and roles: StatsManager

Defensive stats:
500 caution (Prevents you from being oneshot and becoming useless) > 250 conc (makes you way tankier in trade for the more dps you're doing) > vitality (gains you more hp)

I'd need to know how many rubies you have to make you a fit build but this is what I am using: healer PVE DPS

HEALER PVE/PVP HEALING

If you ever want to go healing, i'd really suggest you support spec since it doesn't add up to druid/summy healing and 2 healers mashing up together to heal is somewhat overkill. What supp spec does is making it able for you to apply a defence effect to your whole party permanently reducing all the dmg by 35% (equals 35% healing on any dmg that your party takes, because heals are damage reductions) making it way easier for the actual healer to heal the party and not having to heal oneshots.
It offers some sweet offheals aswell and when healing a focused target with your sacred word (+50% healing) you're as good as healing in heal spec.

Running any damage stat for heals equals proficiency in healing. So it's whatever type of dmg stat you run, but it's not likely to do so.
Keep proficiency and brutality equal for healing and determination on 0 ( you shoud have 90 from rubies for aoe heals (halo)).
I'd say go 500 DA on this aswell because supp spec does a great thing with DA, and run 500 swiftness so you're able to spam halo (for professional use, you need a bard which you need always anyways so don't worry about that for now).

defensive stats:
500 caution > vitality > survivability.

Defensive Support healer

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Jan 21st 2018, 9:33pm)

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 6:29pm

If you ever want to go healing, i'd really suggest you support spec
Running any damage stat for heals equals proficiency in healing.
And rest of advises are pretty much the same low quality. So yeah:

Please stop giving advice about things you don't know only to gain more posts on your name.

Sunday, January 21st 2018, 9:52pm

thanks for the help guys ^_^peace
- Bandidho

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 4:07am

dragagon

Unregistered

If you ever want to go healing, i'd really suggest you support spec
Running any damage stat for heals equals proficiency in healing.
And rest of advises are pretty much the same low quality. So yeah:

Well I'd love to learn more so please explain me where I was wrong.

Monday, January 22nd 2018, 11:56am

Well I'd love to learn more so please explain me where I was wrong.
First, suggesting cleric support as a full heal instead of proper full heal with the Aspect of Healing is arguable already. I mean how can you suggest one specific Dominion-only build as the most efficient one for healing?

But even if we look at healer in the Aspect of Support, then what is "Running any damage stat for heals equals proficiency in healing" supposed to mean? Ele/Nat/Holy/Phys damage does not increase healing in the aspect of Support.

Suggesting Ele dmg for PvE dps along with the statement that you "tested both setups, ele dmg is the way" is also very arguable. Were you talking about Aspect of Support again? Because if you were talking about Aspect of Assault then the build with Ele dmg doing more than the one with Holy damage only means they both doing less than they possibly could. In the Aspect of Support, obviously, you'll do better with Ele dmg, but it's not that common to use to suggest on a forum to someone who just asking for basics.

The only point I could possibly agree with you is defensive stats for PvE DPS, but then you making a suggestions for a full heal (whether it is in Aspect of Support or Healing) to use same stats for both PvE and PvP. Which makes little sense for any class and any aspect, why would a healer be different?

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 9:22am

Holy/Ele/Nat/Phys dmg are working same as profi and they are all multiplies. it doesnt matter which aspect you have.

but Cleric doesnt need to split them. they already need to use much stats for swiftness and double attack for fh

for warden, split them is better. for example, I have 1:1:1:1:1 on prof:nat:ele:phys:holy on my warden.

Also, for Pve assault spec, Holy and Ele does kinda 5:5 dmg or holy was bit higher overall at least for my dps cycle.

so i would say just dont run any dmg type. if you rly want to put some dmg type, I would say Holy is better.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 12:24pm

Holy/Ele/Nat/Phys dmg are working same as profi and they are all multiplies. it doesnt matter which aspect you have.
Really? Take your time to answer, read the description, run some actual tests.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 1:48pm

I think you can't even imagine how various stats i've tested.

just move some stats from prof to each dmg type and check heal amount in description.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 2:56pm

Right, how long did it pass since your last test in the Aspect of Support?

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 3:05pm

I checked it again with aspect of support like 30mins ago.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:01pm

Yeah I did the same just in case and can confirm Holy/Ele/Nat/Phys dmg do not increase healing.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:15pm

dragagon

Unregistered

First, suggesting cleric support as a full heal instead of proper full heal with the Aspect of Healing is arguable already. I mean how can you suggest one specific Dominion-only build as the most efficient one for healing?

Compared to the other healing classes, healer heal would never be a good idea. And since this game leans so much on teamwork and coop, I don't take in consideration what one player wants to do, but what the raid/party would need.

But even if we look at healer in the Aspect of Support, then what is "Running any damage stat for heals equals proficiency in healing" supposed to mean? Ele/Nat/Holy/Phys damage does not increase healing in the aspect of Support.

To my knowledge it does increase healing power the same way as it does for proficiency. I guess we cannot agree on this so I'd like a dev/mod to confirm on this one.

Suggesting Ele dmg for PvE dps along with the statement that you "tested both setups, ele dmg is the way" is also very arguable. Were you talking about Aspect of Support again?

Sorry if this was unclear but I did post all the information under the stated spec and role.

Because if you were talking about Aspect of Assault then the build with Ele dmg doing more than the one with Holy damage only means they both doing less than they possibly could. In the Aspect of Support, obviously, you'll do better with Ele dmg, but it's not that common to use to suggest on a forum to someone who just asking for basics.

I've tried holy dmg and I have never gotten above 20M dps, where as I got to 21M dps on ele dmg. Not sure how holy dmg is being played but i think both aspects give the same rotation. Also going 0 dmg type and going full prof/deter/bruta is going to give a super slight difference. Tried this with friends on different classes and most of all tests came back the same. Math is broken or wrong in allods XD

The only point I could possibly agree with you is defensive stats for PvE DPS, but then you making a suggestions for a full heal (whether it is in Aspect of Support or Healing) to use same stats for both PvE and PvP. Which makes little sense for any class and any aspect, why would a healer be different?

You're right this might be different depdning, I just went with the general idea since this player doesn't know much yet about the game, I thought I'd give some simple info regarding of what I know instead of going detailed til the player asks for more.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 4:31pm

dragagon,

Yes, but if you focus on what raid/party needs then chances are high you'll need to change your class for that. And if you can't do that, then you need to make different builds for different activities and full support cleric is only used on domi. For compasses you'll need to make a totally different build, however Warden will still be better there most likely.

Ele/Nat/Holy/Phys damage do not increase healing power since 8.2. It's even stated on the stats description (in a quite tricky way tho). However tests show that they don't increase healing. But Tato here claims they do for him. It could be character-dependent, but I really doubt that xD

Rotation for Support dps is slightly different to Assault dps. Main difference that in Assault you are supposed to use Particle whenever you have 2 fana and after that anything else. In Support you just smite once and then keep spamming Verdict/Holy Rage. And if you analyze DPS meter for those builds in Assault Holy damage spells will do more, while in Support it will be Ele. And most likely for single-target DPS Support cleric will outdps an Assault one.