You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 6:46am

Smugglers Paradise Merge with New Frontier: Suggestion

Smugglers Paradise is almost dead, people are quitting on League and ever worse on Empire.

I've played all day and nothing pops up when I que something(only goblinball, once). We can't pvp, we can't have fun!

My suggestion is: Merge New Frontier with Smugglers Paradise.

I feel that since beggining Allods should have been like Smugglers Paradise fair gameplay, but they ruined it, the cash system (and greediness) ruined this game, Allods became a game with such a bad fame and didn't held players because of that. And Allods is great! Many classes, storyline, races, such a diverse and polished game.

I think they should merge servers, only Smugglers Paradise should continue as a subscription server.
But what will happen with runes, extra cash rubies that someone bought from opening 400 boxes, extra talent points and everything EXTRA that take out the fair gameplay?
Simple, runes will be credited as days or months of subscription, following what lvl the rune is, NO MORE RUNES.
Extra rubies/talent points: will be credited as days or months of subscription as well, following a proportional value, this does not bring a fair gameplay and the game already give you enough rubies and talent points to pimp your build, and you can get more by doing raid dungeons such as GT.
rank 2 patronage skills(scrolls from boxes): make it accessible through some quest or through by lvling up or gold or something else.
Patronage 5: simple get by lvling up such as patronage 2, 3 and 4! and who already bought this on New Frontier, get some months of subscription as well.

The item that teachs your bird how to catch herbs and some others things: buy with gold

One thing that I miss on Smugglers Paradise is the rune's glow on our weapons, weapons are so much prettier with them. So, I suggest that the glow is based on our gear score!

But there will be a cash shop! With items such as change name or change faction, this kinda of stuff that is NOT IMPORTANT TO THE GAMEPLAY, but NOTHING MORE.

suggestion for new players: you can play til lvl 27 with your first char without having to pay for subscription(why 27? because asee-teph is great and gives the player the feeling that ''i want more'').

let's change the bad reputation of allods for once and save Smugglers Paradise!

p.s.: i didn't post it in ''Suggestions'' or ''Smuglers Paradise'' sections because I think here it will have more visualization and spotlight from the Allods community.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 7:23am

Nope this is impossible :whistling:
As suspected in subscribers server there aren't many people as p2w server so i gusee you have to join p2w server its pretty fun in p2w server sooo many more people sooo many pvp haha but the downside is dat people are op :cursing:
And gusee what I do when I get 2shot I :whistling: and focus them hahaha

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 8:39am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

In case of a merge, what subscription server really needs is a permanent master goblin in that case. It's really helpful in every situation, leveling reinc most of all. And I'd like that idea but then again there are a few other problems like people not wanting to part with their excessive amount of cash shop. Other problem would be that on the f2p server people have mounts unavailable to subscription server, also maxed out bag slots which would be available to subscription server players after killing a far boss in Eclipse. And the last problem I realised was that players in f2p server have much more gold compared to f2p ones (even if the p2p playerbase is roughly up to 150 or so? :D) and it would be a bit unfair to the subscription server players, not to mention the gear difference.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 8:56am

Wow, never laught so hard...

i guess you are one of those 24/7 gamer that is sad that there are no victims on p2p that can only play 2-3 hours a day but pay for progress, right?

People can everytime choose to switch to p2p server, since it's been free for a month now, and nobody changed!
Noone wants to play there, get it.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 8:56am

Merge will never happen and it is a waste of time to post this kind of thread.

If they wanted to do a subscription server it should have been done the first time they did a server merge/"new start" server.

They waited to long, and everyone should have known a sub server would have never worked this far in. Those who left the f2p servers saying "yeeeeeaaaah sub server gona rock! later nubs! your servers gonna die" should have known better and are now facing the reality of it.

Sub server needed to happen about 2 years ago for it to having a fighting chance. Doing it when they did it was just a waste of peoples time, those who left the free to play server for sub server were robbed of their time because they believed sub server would last.
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 9:00am

Yeah... i don't see this happening. I do not want to be forced into a p2p server like that, and i don't think anyone else on the f2p server think otherwise.
I never really understood why we need a p2p server for allods anyway. Most p2p mmorpg's that used to be p2p actually became f2p in the last few years. One of the many bad news we get about Elderly Scrolls Online is that it goes back to monthly subscription mmo

When i started Allods about 3 years ago, when i got to GuildPortal chat, i saw many people saying Allods was a dead mmo and that everyone was leaving for that Star wars mmo. Then later, everyone was going to Guild Wars 2 and last it was that everyone will go to Elderly scrolls...

What you also don't seem to know is that Allods in Russia is HUGE. I mean like yearly cons with cosplayers and... strippers? yes, strippers... So, it certainly isn't dead in Russia. I heard the population there is bigger than WoW in RU.

What allods is missing in europe and stuff is good promotion. If the game had copies in stores like other mmorpg's the game would have a much bigger population.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 9:14am

Allods for russia is like star craft for korea
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 9:49am

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

When i saw title of this thread I tought You ment merging sub to p2w server not p2w server to sub xD

Well, this would never happen. BUT maybe if they introduced a option to transfer chars from p2w server to sub server and vice versa including some resonable regulations regarding cash shop items vs. sub time, than maybe this would be better solution. IMO merging servers (p2w + sub) without any concern about what ppl think about it people is not the way to go - (not that they ever got any concern >.> byt this is a bit different matter).

One more thing. Allods is not POLISHED. It is faaaar away from being polished. Every single expantion and merge that was implemented proves it which imo is insane. No wonder ppl eventualy quit, no one will put up with this BS for such a long time .. sorry not long time, ALLWAYS :/

QUALITY > QUANTITY

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 10:20am

so i guess i will quit then and move to another game like everyone on P2P server is doing...

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 10:45am

This thread is funnier than a Louis CK stand up special.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:09pm

What could have helped is some serious internet advertisement, but it may be a tad late for that.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 4:39pm

What could have helped is some serious internet advertisement, but it may be a tad late for that.

More like "tad early". First they need to fix the translation of the entire game, the mess-state Gpotato left (incorrect descriptions, missing vital information texts, inconsistent translations in many places) is in no way acceptable, even if people were drawn in by the advertisements, they would quickly leave after seeing this sorry state.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 5:00pm

Yulian

Intermediate

So you want to make this game p2p what about us the teenagers who don't have billionaire daddy or mommy and can't posibly pay with real money? Did you thought of that? No!

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 5:10pm

Kurtcobain

Professional

funny...how u would explain all that players who play on f2p that they have now pay for this game?there are so many people who played without spending a cent and there are also top gamers cause they farm a lot of gold :D
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 5:37pm

Spinecrawler

Intermediate

NO. Sorry to pop that bubble for everyone but advertisment is a bad idea. In its current shitty state more advertisment would do more harm than good to the game. Crap will remain crap no matter how much You will advertise it. Peaple have eyes and ears. Even if You do a mindblowing video-trailer or whatever and put it everywhere on the web and tv it won't change anything in the long run. If game is badly designed and even worse managed, with time, ppl will leave it no matter what. If Allods ever wants to be advertised first create content and mechanic that is proper to advertise. NOW IT'S NOT. To tell the truth it never was everyone just kept hoping for better times to come and ? :/

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 6:51pm

Crap will remain crap no matter how much You will advertise it. Peaple have eyes and ears.

Yeah, right.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 8:14pm

Diktator

Trainee

Crap will remain crap no matter how much You will advertise it. Peaple have eyes and ears.

Yeah, right.

HAHAHAHAHA +++

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 8:50pm

IAmGroot

Professional

But what will happen with runes, extra cash rubies that someone bought from opening 400 boxes, extra talent points and everything EXTRA that take out the fair gameplay?

Sure, I'll just take my 133+ year subscription instead for all the money I've paid already.

Rofl.

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 8:52pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Sure, I'll just take my 133+ year subscription instead for all the money I've paid already.

Rofl.
With that in mind, you won't have to worry about paying for allods subscription ever again!

And now where's the profit for the publishers if that thing happens? :D
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 8:54pm

IAmGroot

Professional

Rofl.
With that in mind, you won't have to worry about paying for allods subscription ever again!

And now where's the profit for the publishers if that thing happens? :D

I play on the "pay if you want" server because I paid to be lazy and paid to have an advantage.
Without the CS I am an incredibly mediocre player. With the CS I can compete.
So no...I do not belong on a p2p server as I would be horrible.
Please don't even consider guy's original post as a remotely viable option..........

Rate this thread