You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 2:24pm

new type of free server

I would sugest creat a new server work like the f2p server but instead you buy stuff for enhance character stats you buy costumes through boutiques and tickets to get acess to special costumes like DC TEP and more this could be also a nice server due to fact they wouldnt get bad as f2p in some points.
I also opened to get sugestions i post few sugestions in meantime the ideas im planning for this server is awsome, believe me. One of then will be revealed in may 20th

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 2:40pm

I would sugest creat a new server work like the f2p server but instead you buy stuff for enhance character stats you buy costumes through boutiques and tickets to get acess to special costumes like DC TEP and more this could be also a nice server due to fact they wouldnt get bad as f2p in some points.
I also opened to get sugestions i post few sugestions in meantime the ideas im planning for this server is awsome, believe me. One of then will be revealed in may 20th

So that's a permanently free p2p server with a pure-vanity boutique?

Could be interesting, but they'd have to regularly produce new costumes to keep people interested in buying costumes, and you'd have a generous supply of players who wouldn't bother with the costumes, thus being able to play for free without any p2w smell). I'd generally recommend not implementing the DC/TEP/etc. costume tickets, unless you mean that you have to complete DC/TEP/etc. as well, which is just mean. (Think: if anyone can buy the costume in the boutique, there's nothing special about it. And if I have to buy it in the boutique *AND* earn it in-game, then I won't bother with it, thanks.)

And what's so special about the 20th?
Now f2p 60 Xadaganian summy with 60/60/60 tailor/weaponsmith/alchemist, bleah gear, 555/555 runes
Now p2p 28 Xadaganian avenger with 20 weaponsmith
I'm on an extended break from Allods at the moment, but I'm lurking here to keep up with what's happening. From the looks of things in 5.0.02, I'm better off where I am.

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 2:40pm

Uhh, just like p2p is now? Derp much.
For glory.

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 3:39pm

interesting would be a server with cs like normal server but only way to get cs items is gold exchange (fixed rate)
so you can gt cs items ONLY with ingame possibilities

although this wont happen since it wont generate real income :P

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 4:01pm

Ravenplume

Beginner

interesting would be a server with cs like normal server but only way to get cs items is gold exchange (fixed rate)

They could make it so that the purple premium crystals can be bought only for ingame gold which can be used to get any character improving items (cc, pat5, additional stat/talent/rubies) and have the blue crystals as the cash bought currency for costumes and other vanity items. Perhaps.

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 4:41pm

The real concept of this idea

The way i want to introduce this idea is just for people have fun on play and also works on costumes in any case Cash shop only is possible using when you actualy buy real cash which means you cant get any cash currency through npc also the server can get yes a real rune system with daily quests to enhance the characters and the style could diferent from original server wich means if you want get this kind of costumes you have to play on that server, this style stuff can also gives stats if you want p2w stuff yes this is a great idea anyway is not the intention of the post...
the idea im thinking about something that could be awsome and its better be on this server

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 4:49pm

Revealing one thing from my idea

One of many reasons i maded this topic anyway is think about people that needs help, some kind of rich people wont care about poor people (not my case) anyway i cant give details for yet but you have to understand the game can make money through runes and p5 why not make people happy (give food to poor) for patronage a excelent game like Allods online i think inside they just dont want money but also happy players, why not make people outside of games that realy needs own charity and patronage a vanity server i would glad to participate in that kind of event anyways stay tunned i got more ideas on 20th

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 8:42pm

Why open a new server when you already have the subscription one, that is essentially that? Just go there. It's free. \o/
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 1:56pm

Is that true that is subscription server free? That doesn make sense.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 2:35pm

Nyashiro

Intermediate

Currently the Subscription server is free, yes.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 3:05pm

But why they are free? Is it point in subscription server to shut down item shop and pay monthly sub? Can you tell me details about that. I playing on f2p server, but many people saying that is shit becose item shop and p2w aspect.

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 3:35pm

worst thread ever!

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 3:41pm

But why they are free? Is it point in subscription server to shut down item shop and pay monthly sub? Can you tell me details about that. I playing on f2p server, but many people saying that is shit becose item shop and p2w aspect.

Subscription server is free until they sort out the billing stuff, after that it will be something like $10-15/month, but you won't have titans, fatalities and all the cool stuff that makes AoD pretty.
Colin Quinn Recipe for success/dinner. 1/2 cup of brass you know whats, a tablespoon of I don't give a care, and a pound of get off my back, jack!

Saturday, May 17th 2014, 4:04pm

They could make it so that the purple premium crystals can be bought only for ingame gold which can be used to get any character improving items (cc, pat5, additional stat/talent/rubies) and have the blue crystals as the cash bought currency for costumes and other vanity items. Perhaps.

thats some good idea :)

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 7:26am

Dude you are wasting your time typing this suggestion to make game populer gms on ao dosent care about any1 suggestions they got no intrest on changing game ....
Face it guys sonner or latter f2pserver willl die too.. :S like it did on our old servers :(

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 9:24am

Nyashiro

Intermediate

What if I told you that there was a change in management and publisher? These publishers actually care about the game because the game is kinda theirs now to begin with. Previous publisher was just in charge of the non-russian branch of the game and had little-to-none influence on changing things.

Besides, we finally have an active community manager that replies quite often and is much more helpful than previous ones (the european ones) in my opinion.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 9:51am

... and we have a proper forum finally...!

(US had one before but EU was lacking it)

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 11:52am

Face it guys sonner or latter f2pserver willl die too.. :S like it did on our old servers :(

Hahaha omg you're trolling, right?
Only way it could actually die is if all the billing companies refuse to sign a contract with my.com and they can't do payment methods at all, but that is... unreal.

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 7:24am

the post to 20th

Besides normal gaming that players want like balance or so here is my idea

creat certain paid tournaments the winner will get like crystal to use on entire account for example 20 players go with 200 crystal as a entrance but the winner will get 2000(premium crystal) so the reward will not be able to use on some server also limit the gear to leggy or so.

the revenues will be reverted to some instituitions or so.

i am sure i will participate and i will also want to donate with this noble cause.

and more infos will go on 25th.

Tuesday, May 20th 2014, 9:59am

Tirofijo

Trainee

exactly
Tirofijo, Scout
Incarnations:
Ingenieur, Engineer
Stanislawic
, Paladin (Full Tank)
Almarice, Priest (Full Healer)
Evocatus, Summoner