You are not logged in.

Client Cant get on?

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:40am

Crits

Beginner

• "Crits" started this thread

Cant get on?

:cursing: So i was just wondering if anyone else was unable to log into the game as of right now, at first it wouldn't even open the game due to "No connection available" then i ran as admin and got the game to open and i get as far as the server list then i get disconnected? Anyone able to play!? Please i really want to get on!! lol :thumbsup: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

-Crits
"It's no ones fault but my own, it's the path I've chosen to go."

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Crits" (Sep 9th 2014, 7:53am)

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:42am

Same for me. I think the big battle in Novo killed the game. :(

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:45am

Same issue here, theres already a couple of other threads discussing the same issues and as of yet theres no word from devs/mods

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:50am

Crits

Beginner

Do they have any dedicated Mods/Devs for this game, or do they really not care about it anymore, cause if stuff like this happens, might as well ditch the game now, even tho i very much enjoy it

-Crits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Crits" (Sep 9th 2014, 7:54am)

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:51am

I am having the same issue also of not being able to log back in. I was in Goblin ball and everyone was removed from my friends list and then I was kicked from my guild. I was trapped in Goblin ball so I exited the game. But now I cannot log back in.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 6:54am

Crits

Beginner

I am having the same issue also of not being able to log back in. I was in Goblin ball and everyone was removed from my friends list and then I was kicked from my guild. I was trapped in Goblin ball so I exited the game. But now I cannot log back in.
I had heard about the friends list/guild removal going on, i was not in a guild and haven't been on all day, just got home from work and came to this, i hope that the ever-so-responsive team lets us know whats going on soon, My apologies if that sounds negative! i love the game! just wish it was bigger for quicker error response! (: :thumbsup:

-Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:00am

Gwiniel

Intermediate

Can't log in either and by the looks of it (this thread and the other in general category) it's the same for everyone... Hopefully they can fix it as it sounds quite serious problem after reading what others have said about been kicked out of guild and friend-list wipes :(
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:11am

Crits

Beginner

Yeah i guess i wont get to play tonight (Its 12:09AM where i am at) thats a bummer, looked forward to it all day at work! lol Well thanks for helping me feel better as the past hour ive been deleting things, resetting things, changing settings, just trying to get on! should gone here first! (:

-Crits

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Crits" (Sep 9th 2014, 7:54am)

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:30am

KurtSloan

Beginner

Occupation: Full time wishful thinking of winning the lotto, part time IT professioNOOB.

They''re just renting the servers.
And they forgot to pay bills on time, thats why they were cut off and now we cant play.

Thats one possibility.

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:37am

Human resources/mod? any info about this? the game eventually will come up...but what about responce?sorry for beeing aggressive but this is just unprofessional,it has been atleast an hour downtime...you can lie you know? we experience some technical issues blah blah,we will inform you as the procces beeing encountered sorry for inconvenience...even that seems better than nothing... :/ ahh nvm

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 7:51am

Crits

Beginner

They''re just renting the servers.
And they forgot to pay bills on time, thats why they were cut off and now we cant play.

Thats one possibility.
I doubt a game with as much success as its had, at least in the past, wouldn't have its own dedicated servers, but i know little of how servers work and what not, and like you said it is one possibility.
Human resources/mod? any info about this? the game eventually will come up...but what about responce?sorry for beeing aggressive but this is just unprofessional,it has been atleast an hour downtime...you can lie you know? we experience some technical issues blah blah,we will inform you as the procces beeing encountered sorry for inconvenience...even that seems better than nothing... :/ ahh nvm
agree 100% nothing like leaving your users in the dark, especially the ones that give you money. :thumbdown:

-Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:18am

Crits

Beginner

Anyone able to get on or found any news from the devs? Might just have to call it a night... If stuff like this persists, maybe a new game will have to be found, altho im in love with this one and was planing to pay for it in the near future...

?(

-Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:25am

Just join the p2p server, it's up and running perfectly fine :P
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:29am

Crits

Beginner

Just join the p2p server, it's up and running perfectly fine :P
I would love to, but i don't want to risk putting money into a game where i have yet to see much support/updates/comfort from the devs, whose to say the game doesn't just disappear in a few months? Why support a game that doesn't support you.

Also... the server is gone? lol
Crits has attached the following image:
  • Allods_140909_012557.jpg

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:33am

The website says they're doing a maintenance. Probably rolling back the server, giving you a lucky moment and being silent about it. As long as f2p runs (a couple of years more) p2p will exist.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:36am

Billboy

Beginner

Wher is the "New Frontier Server " ???

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:38am

Crits

Beginner

The website says they're doing a maintenance. Probably rolling back the server, giving you a lucky moment and being silent about it. As long as f2p runs (a couple of years more) p2p will exist.
Yup just noticed this as well. Thank you for supplying an answer (: ill wait a bit longer then call it, and stop ranting on the forums (; lol

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:38am

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Strafis" (Sep 9th 2014, 8:43am)

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:40am

Crits

Beginner

Thanks for this as well, i checked there earlier and that wasnt there. (: Good to see some response! Hooray!

-Crits

Tuesday, September 9th 2014, 8:42am

Billboy

Beginner

lol -_- P2P , more good il wait to come F2P den il come back the server back and in this time i paly other game . i dont have to waste money in online games , i waste in other bussines more good .Gl to rich rich guys for P2P server :P

Rate this thread