Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Population on P2P

Just a small suggestion...

Why don't you make available on Cash Shop or, on Account Settings, an option for people in both servers to change server? Paying if coz...

It's way to easy for the devs to do it (just move data from one database to another) and that would be awesome. Real players could finally move and new players after testing could go to the subs server without repeating everything when they realize at high level in F2P that even if they are skilled and like pvp the game just dies...

The only catch: moving from F2P to P2P would make them lose only not available items in P2P (runes, etc).

This game had way to many years of bad management with outrageous commercial politics. Start changing that with server change. We had faction change, now, race change so server change would be a tremendous boost in population.

And start making something from your game... Have it advertised^^ I can't see any publicity anywhere^^

Make it on 6.0 with those Pridens...

Cheers
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Kuekas« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

player starts on normal server, uses a lot of boostitems, gears (also with boost or even get carried) and then changes server...
would you accept / like that?

i think its does not fit the idea of payserver where everyone is totally equal except for gear

player starts on normal server, uses a lot of boostitems, gears (also with boost or even get carried) and then changes server...
would you accept / like that?

i think its does not fit the idea of payserver where everyone is totally equal except for gear

This game couldn't just have it's problems and we had to have you... The world isn't really perfect.

Ofc i would accept... whats the problem of leveling in F2P faster (with CS items coz you can't level faster than P2P, but i bet you knew that since you know everything and you'r better the everyone) and then moving to P2P... leveling faster means spend money, <snip>
You would just lose runes, elixirs, and tome/scrolls... Then you would be equal since gear is the same and the upgrading process is the same... You can get bags mounts everything on SubServer the only problem is you start with lame items they insist and not giving them on start. But heck... This game never had good economical politics so why now^^

Would you be stronger than anyone if you move a 250€ (or more) mount to P2P where you get it by just playing the game? Or paying 42€ for a year of play and get the same mounts you can get on 1000€ scam strongboxes for mounts? or having a costume that well might cost 50€ to get? Please... grow up, specially you that know everything about everything.

I just knew 2 players that went with good stuff freely like 7 runes and good mounts (good 1 year ago...) and they started playing back to 2010 so, yes you can have a completely free character and still play but those 2 gave up the game when they saw that every content of the game to win anything they had to spend after all that work. But you'll never be more than a casual because EVERYONE knows <snip>. Then you go to PVP areas/contents/events and you'll see a equal geared player but, with level 9 or more runes (which is the normal player on the 60 most active players in this game) and you win nothing.

Thats why hundreads gave up allods, IT'S A PAY TO WIN THE F2P SERVER AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE GAME:

<snip>
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Lioo« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Zitat von »Kuekas«

Thats why hundreads gave up allods, IT'S A PAY TO WIN THE F2P SERVER AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE GAME:

those who quit because of "p2w" are those who have either not enough time to play (but still think they can become as big as the ones with sufficient time and then fail) or those who are frustrated after getting killed 2 times...

Zitat von »Kuekas«

Or paying 42€ for a year of play and get the same mounts you can get on 1000€ scam strongboxes for mounts?

since when does payserver have the same mounts? it does not even have pegasus, right?
also i dont see why you need to use 1000€, i have titan and pegasus, but still i never spent even 1 cent on this game
i also do not farm 24/7, its the opposite, i have relatively low time for playing... does this cripple your point of view?
obviously some players simply fail very hard at the economic part of this game and then call it p2w instead of admitting its their fault for failing in the game :P

so yes, i prefer paying 0 € and have the full game after some time over paying 42 € and have a shareware-version forever; any time!

this discussion has beed made often enough already i think

the people on the p2p server always use an extreme example of the f2p server. the majority of players are not spending 1000 dollars on strong boxes. but i agree and disagree with some of his points, the f2p model of this game is one of the reasons they've lost so many players.

so yes, i prefer paying 0 € and have the full game after some time over paying 42 € and have a shareware-version forever; any time!

im always fascinated by people who brag they never spent a dime on this game, like something just seems off to me.

The matter is that there are people who dont want to stay one month leveling, and another 6 month farming gold just to have the same gear than people who was playing this game since long ago, you dont need to spend 1000€/$ for sure, but take too long time, and there are so many stuff to buy and can catch up the other people (patronage 5, a good aditionar earring slot, scrolls for more stats points, scrolls for more rubies, chest for the stones to the class rubi, a nice pvp mount, get at least lvl 8-10 runes...), so it is normal that many new players are afraid from that, or just dont want to spend such a long time farming to get those stuff, and want a competitive endgame without waiting several months until they can go BG and not be instakilled.

The real trouble is that the companie dont even announce the p2p server, the subscription section is almost hiden (in the home page).

so it is normal that many new players are afraid from that, or just dont want to spend such a long time farming to get those stuff, and want a competitive endgame without waiting several months until they can go BG and not be instakilled.

if someone is afraid of that then he most likely wont be happy in a stateful game at all :/
for equal bg experience games like "counterstrike" or "dota" are well known... there only skill matters... in allods time and effort matter too, thats why i love allods... i get a "reward" for beeing an active player :)

im always fascinated by people who brag they never spent a dime on this game, like something just seems off to me.

i dont understand what you wrote
you mean you dont understand why i always tell ppl i never spent 1 cent? because i want that ppl know this game is really free to play
or do you mean its not good to never donate?
please explain

In p2p you also get a reward for beign active, more active you are better gear you will have, the fact is that soon or later people can catch you up, and this is something that many people that spend money and/or tons of times in f2p dont like, cause "i spend money and time, so i must be better".

You also Allods-player talk about that in p2p we got no certains buff for lvling, or dmg, we got more exp from quest, and we DONT NEED those buffs cause the game is balanced counting that we have no those stuff.

People also can be afraid of the tons of stuff they must obtain in AH, waiting for CC sales etc, and the term "afraid" is just a way to explain that they see the goal of beign "regular" player so far, and with regular i mean no oneshoted, able to raid in cool partys etc

In p2p bg were so compensate, even a bit diference of gear doesnt matter at all, and you said that pvp is not balance and better play DOTA and Counter Strike...

gearing = farming a few hours at wild shore, finished...
so effort for gearing is < 3 hours / week, thats it
after that, there is no other way to improve your char on payserver, right? you wait for next week, upgrade your gear and then its waiting again etc
on free server i still have my runes and all the other things as optional improvements, so there is more to do than i have time for, even if i would play 24/7 i would have more to do than i could ever do... you get my point?

i like unbalanced pvp, its fun to have totally superior and totally inferior enemies
this makes the game interesting for me
its fun to oneshot players and its fun to have the need to attack in a group of 4 to be able to kill someone

since when does payserver have the same mounts? it does not even have pegasus, right?

Yea, i play Allods only to have 22342934 mounts....

i also do not farm 24/7, its the opposite, i have relatively low time for playing...

Here low time

matter too, thats why i love allods... i get a "reward" for beeing an active player :)

Here your an active player^^

for, even if i would play 24/7 i would have more to do than i could ever do... you get my point?

Your just a fake, so no point on anything you say....

i like unbalanced pvp,

I can see you're "free player" by this comment... If you're free player you don't have 11runes and almost everything from Cash Shop! SO it's proves you like the lose side of the unbalanced thing...

Your not worth any discussion, time or anything. A mount, rank 5, cost around 150000 and 200000g nowadays, by leveling, whiteout spending a dime, you get 30, 35k tops, then you have to farm to 150000 if you're lucky to get just the mount, we know about runes and other so, do the math and stop being a liar.

And, once a again, you know everything and the others are just dumb in this game and can't understand how economics works, please do enlightening me about this:
Each upgrade is 500g, u need, at least, 3 for each item so its just: 25.5K just to get Rare quality, epic is more, legend even more, and fabled... well. Plus mount, earing, trinket, Great (more 32K)...(i'll stop here....)

Farming for gold is dead, either do AS, AR, Cave, KoE sell your stuff (which a free player don't have much sell tho you must have).

And so you claim there isn't nothing to do P2P and you do on F2P? I'll just had this:

F2P - Farming like hell to have the minimum, Astral/WS, pvp/Raid (beaten on unbalance like you said) and, guess what? Nothing more, yay...

P2P - All the same while PVE gives the opportunity to fight for a better items which is always good to be expecting a bag, a cool mount or items like you have on CS. And you can have everything that you can on F2P except for the "unbalanced" runes. No, you don't go bot style just for a crap earing (small example). You do it for fun and not a 24/7 job. Games are not that^^

You prefer "free" server that ruined allods, i prefer P2P where you actually play (specially for you with low time (or wasn't active player?!?!?) (and believe me or, anyone that plays allods: you always have something to do, PERIOD).

So, final words to you coz i really don't care about you: you're just a fake. And there's only two options:

1. You're the final epic effort from the game to convince the people Free server is good not to only 100 players (which i truly wanna believe it's this one...)
2. You just need help.

So, end of discussion with you.
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Billboy

Anfänger

Beruf: .......

• Nachricht senden

42 euro in 1 mounth/ 42 euro =504 euro in 12 mounth/ 3,024 euro in 6 yr. o.0 i paly f2p and i have full 7 rune and 8 mount 29 patterns lot , full relic ,55 ruby and i dont need help to no 1 to make farm for gold , Skirm's give me every day 10k-30k :)) and i see in f2p lot of ppl whit 10-13 full rune o.o and full geard myth.

42 euro in 1 mounth/ 42 euro =504 euro in 12 mounth/ 3,024 euro

It's 42€ year to 6 years = 252€

F2P and P2P it's a matter of choice and that's a dead argue to me.

Read about both and chose. Really don't care about it anymore...
Retired...
New life till 7.0

To improve my char i can make my own allods, i can also take the draconics, participate in events like the races (much more fun and balanced), the most amazing thing on this games is that you can do alot of stuff in late game. So please don say the "stupid thing" that having to farm for months to have a regular char is more fun...really stop :)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Cheui« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

TheRampage

Schüler

• Nachricht senden

Isnt easier to give ppl free sub 1 week on new accounts,something like "test subscription" ??? And also how someone can talk about leveling,read a little bit about exp on p2p its 30 % more,so...its faster with scrolls from shop on f2p ??? i dont think so... :)

To improve my char i can make my own allods, i can also take the draconics, participate in events like the races (much more fun and balanced), the most amazing thing on this games is that you can do alot od stull in late game. So please don say the "stupid thing" that having to farm for months to have a regular char is more fun...really stop :)

When did i said stuff like that? First read...

"To improve my char i can make my own allods, i can also take the draconics, participate in events like the races (much more fun and balanced), the most amazing thing on this games is that you can do alot od stull in late game"

Thats role playing.... its the same on both servers... Talking with you makes me feel hungry of carrots...

And yes, 5 years of complains, bad reviews, and people leaving, clearly makes your states as the exact reality of the "stupid things"...

Anyway, repeating myself...
Retired...
New life till 7.0

Kuekas, i was answering Allods-player post.

5 years of bad reviews and people leaving...also coming, cause the game is good and it has changed a lot, i was playing when the cap lvl was 42, there was no "regular costumer" quest, was impossible to hit lvl 42 without spending real money on exp scrolls etc. This game didnt allways have the currency exchange mob, and the runes are pretty expensive. The game had became more and more F2P, still expensive in comparision with other games (i mean the f2p version).

But the real fact is that the companies who are taking care of the game dont do any kind of publicity of the game, there are no information, or neither advertisement on the social media, not even recruiting campaign. Just merging servers. I have read some people post saying the they found this game by accident...In the home page of the game you can not found the subscription anywhere.

Of course for tastes nothing written, and just choose the best server for your own taste.

Zitat

was impossible to hit lvl 42 without spending real money on exp scrolls etc.

Lmao

Alafff

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Allods

• Nachricht senden

When you were 42 content were designed for level 40. So you went to heroic to obtain blue and epic , then GT to obtain legendary 40. When MI and AoD first appeared it was looting Epic 41 gear. that was equipeable by level 39. There werent any bg. and to do Jc you would need to go to gipat.

Exp scrolls? i dont remember thoses being in game atm , there was lion mount , Double Rep , Double Combat Glory , some Time givers for astral (+15min). Anyways best way to xp was to kill mobs in heroics and astral
Sigmar 95 Demonist Officer of Legacy (Empire / P2P
Also HolyCurves , Malagor , Seya ,Therrettih , MySQL , TheProdigy

Old character
Alaff (90 Warrior F2P)
Alaff (95 Warrior P2P)