You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 14th 2014, 12:27pm

TheRampage

Trainee

• "TheRampage" started this thread

New builds 5.0.2

Hi summoners,like u all know we got some changes with patch 5.0.2 ...I changing classes often,almost every 1-2 months..atm i playing summoner on p2p server.I made pvp vamp build and idk is it fine,so take a look :D Tested it mostly 1vs1 cuz there is no massive pvp on p2p :) except domi sometimes :D

http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…BD!qeibpvn/GGVD

So if u have any suggestions or something pls post it here...I love different opinions :)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 12:35pm

Autopsyst

Trainee

vamp build w/o phlebotomy..
I don't like you, you don't like me
Its not likely that we'll ever be friends
Why pretend?

They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Friday, November 14th 2014, 12:45pm

TheRampage

Trainee

ye i know that autopsyst,but idk what to sacr. for phlebotomy,have 60 rubies :D and with my gear phlebotomy taking me a lot of health,but ye also there is blood...i losing health for blood,and spending that blood for healing :S .and idk i will test more,so thx for suggestion :D

Friday, November 14th 2014, 12:52pm

Phlebotomy best skill ever :thumbsup:
http://en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!133.…umtntjd/MDRMZVD
Some DD vamp
And Acid is really bad with this one i made 190k dps on 60lvl dummy and 130k with acid... Another fact is that acid use much more mana than vamp.

Here is your build with phlebotomy:
http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…D!aghhgag/EHJIB
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DiamentOwyKlocek" (Nov 14th 2014, 12:59pm)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 12:57pm

TheRampage

Trainee

hmm damian never saw build like your :D but anyway your playstyle :D have to test that one :D also u have +3 talents and +4 rubies :( gimme some :D Also i prefer some heals that is why i put my heals on r3..have only 400k hp :P

Friday, November 14th 2014, 1:02pm

Well I posted full DD build so I heal myself with bloodlust and use reanimation/PoM just for extra dps not healing.
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Friday, November 14th 2014, 1:06pm

TheRampage

Trainee

http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…D!aghhgag/EHJIB
This one could work with phlebotomy...:) Thx for suggestion Diamen :)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 2:12pm

ValekLost

Trainee

And Acid is really bad with this one i made 190k dps on 60lvl dummy and 130k with acid... Another fact is that acid use much more mana than vamp.[/url]

Yesterday I tried:

Acid Build w/ and w/o aura of potency
Vamp Build+Lurker w/ and w/o aura of potency
Vamp Build+Cadaver w and w/o aura of potency (it was my pre-patch one)

on dummy lv 50 red ring and with the acid build+potency I made a lot more damage (overall, not single attack) than the others, in a time-span of 90s (Wandering Fever, just to use the same "test time" for all) D:
but yes, it sucks mana away like a Lamborghini and on single hit the damage is lower.

I use my dps build only for farming alone, since I'm a FH, and I'm pretty sad because my old build with vamp+cadaver+heals now it's very difficult to use and quite useless because "Reanimator" rubies don't exist anymore. Now the skill circle is tricky-almost-impossible at first glance: dark leech eliminate all the blood from Life Tap (in this way Blood Aegis rubies don't renew its stacks. Wandering Fever it's not enough). ç__________ç

Today I'll do some experiments with Phlebotomy, before give up with the vamp+cadaver build and decide what builds choose between vamp and acid ones<.<

Thakalek
Arisen Summoner ~ Lv 60
<Pirati Astrali>
From [ITA] server :|

"Oh my GOSH! FROGS! Frogs EVERYWHERE on this SHIP! And they're ALL CHASINGMEAHHHH!" [Me, during every Archdemon event ._.]

Friday, November 14th 2014, 2:18pm

TheRampage

Trainee

hmm i tested build with phlebotomy...and for my gear its usefull only with 3-6 and 9 stacks..9+ taking me too much hp...so i think its usefull only if u keep eye on max 9 stacks with low gear...but should be much better with higher gs...

Friday, November 14th 2014, 4:52pm

Yes I like all your suggestion guys but what about a PVE DD summy? atm I use my hellion. Do you think that lurker would be better than the hellion since we dont have many ways to gain blood? What do you guys think about the Dark gift ruby? how usefull is it with the mana regeneration?
Hmmm my last question would be about ''scavenger'' ruby which increase dmg of your life tab by 9% for EACH DOT you have on the target. DOES THIS INCLUDE the periodic dmg of WF with AT LEAST 1 ruby spent to ''accelerated metabolis'' ? Guys, pleasse answer my last question because for a new 60 lvl, 1 ruby is a lot...

Friday, November 14th 2014, 4:59pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Hmm Mr.Red i took Dark spark instead of scavenger...cuz dark spark incrasing my heals 9 % and 15 sec incrasing shadow dmg ( life tap + howl of death) by 18 % ...So i dont have enough ruby to take both..Yes i also took Dark gift r3 cuz in pvp we using a lot of mana,dagger+off hand less mana,but if u take r3 dark gift (incrasing stamina,faith and also u getting 3k mana every time when u using ghoslty cover)very usefull ruby.Hmm pve DD there i cant help u much,cuz i playin FH in pve..u can read Damiant's reply,and valeklost will do some test and post his opinion...:)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mysterious" (Nov 14th 2014, 5:06pm)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 5:16pm

I would do the same if i was FH. With a DD build we only have PoM and reanimation as healing spell which consume drops of blood... For a DD build, if someone had dark spark instead of scavenger they would need to cast healing spells every time to take andvantage of the efect. I agree that its more usefull that scavenger but only for FH builds.

(pls someone answer my 3rd question above)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 5:22pm

Friday, November 14th 2014, 5:25pm

TheRampage

Trainee

I think its not only for Fh build i see a lot of potencial of that skill in pvp...u have to use at least every 15 sec your reanimation spell in pvp,even if that is 1 vs 1...so every 15 sec reanimation + 18 % on life tap and howl,also 9 % on heals...u can survive a little bit longer and deal more dmg,i tested life tap and howl with scavenger ruby without Dark spark in build...not big deal,cuz u losing dmg on your howl of death with that.that is my opnion dude..idk mybe u prefer something else in pvp...

Friday, November 14th 2014, 5:33pm

TheRampage

Trainee

Is this any good?
(http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…BD!ueplovn/KUFF)
Want to know what most of summoners think ;)
Hmm u can fix some rubies...for example that necropotency r1 is useless for me if u take Dark leech r3...cuz every time when u cast life tap that will reset your necropotency...so with r3 dark leech is impossible to reach 5 stacks for instant cast...:) and there is your r1 Advanced genetics r1 for plague which one is r2 ..not big deal u can swap that rubie for something else for example dark gift...also there is dark pact r2,but this new spell phlebotomy is better for blood :)

Friday, November 14th 2014, 5:46pm

at the moment I am using this build: http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…oprxbbn/IXVIZVD

This build is nice for farming, I can easely kill 4-5 mobs pre pull... Should I change anything in this build?

Friday, November 14th 2014, 5:49pm

TheRampage

Trainee

at the moment I am using this build: http://www.en.allodswiki.ru/calcnew/#!4!…oprxbbn/IXVIZVD

This build is nice for farming, I can easely kill 4-5 mobs pre pull... Should I change anything in this build?
I already said to Laurissa for necropotency + dark leech both r3...useless...

Friday, November 14th 2014, 6:17pm

Yup you are right about that, thanks Mysterious stranger :D

Friday, November 14th 2014, 6:22pm

ok you are right i realized that necropotency will not have enough time to stack up to 5 stacks before i use life tab again. But what to do now? Make necropotency rank 2 or 1? I like the NO CD on life tab its preaty cool and powerfull

Friday, November 14th 2014, 7:33pm

TheRampage

Trainee

ok you are right i realized that necropotency will not have enough time to stack up to 5 stacks before i use life tab again. But what to do now? Make necropotency rank 2 or 1? I like the NO CD on life tab its preaty cool and powerfull
Necropotency doesnt have anything with life tap cool down,its about casting time...so u dont need even r1 if u take dark leech r3 (this ruby is for cool down) r3