You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 2:46am

Mechos down by Avarice (Serverfirst)

It's done. Today we killed Mechos (7th boss of eclipse). Now we can look forward to kill number 8.
Thanks guys for making it possible.

We are still recruiting new people.
Whisper Gibe, Geekiiens, Birdman or Damnatio ingame for more information.

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 4:31am

Super easy boss once you learn the tactics, grats to all!

Girs

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Girbeh" (May 10th 2015, 11:50pm)

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 8:04am

Viuhti

Trainee

Grats Avarice! ^^

Viuhti Lvl 65 Full Healer (p2p) - Guild Leader of NwA, Master afker (Downfall lies!)
Nyyti Lvl 60 Kanian Ranger (f2p)

NwA webpage: http://nezebwa.shivtr.com

-Only way to learn the game is by getting your ass kicked

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 9:55am

Gratz, now go and kills dragons they are even easier!
Looking for people which want to play skyforge conctact via private message :rolleyes:

Sunday, May 10th 2015, 5:12pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

why no dps meter?
KAPPA

Monday, May 11th 2015, 8:12am

Congrats.

ps. don't block dps meter, that's the only intresting thing in these kind of pictures...
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Monday, May 11th 2015, 8:52am

Nandita

Intermediate

ps. don't block dps meter, that's the only intresting thing in these kind of pictures...

No it is not, they did it as a Team and not to praise one or two Players for theire DPS.
That is the wrong view in general, DPS especialy in Raids doesn't mean so much. You have to work as a unit.
Also you have some Players that do less DPS because they have to look for other taktical things which makes them even more important for the Raid than any DPS.
Last sentence is my best excuse for low DPS. xD

Monday, May 11th 2015, 9:47am

No it is not, they did it as a Team and not to praise one or two Players for theire DPS.
That is the wrong view in general, DPS especialy in Raids doesn't mean so much. You have to work as a unit.
Also you have some Players that do less DPS because they have to look for other taktical things which makes them even more important for the Raid than any DPS.
Last sentence is my best excuse for low DPS. xD

I couldn't care less about individual dps. What I'm curious about it overall dps, class distribution and completion time. Feel free to blur out names if you feel ashamed, idc.

edit. and that's not for praising/bashing reasons, but for comparison of groups as a unit.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Deliverance" (May 11th 2015, 10:29am)

Monday, May 11th 2015, 12:43pm

Congrats.

Well just some things about this boss:

1 - This boss isn't dps race. So dps doesn't really matter. this boss is purely team work. I saw a lot of top dpsers "dragging the balls".
2 - You see that "strong arm" icon under player pic? We don't have P5 on instances. But we have that buff. Basically it balances the instances. How much? noone knows. It's not "visible".
3 - Hiding dps meter avoids people from comparing f2p to p2p ("omg my scout does the double of that damage without pots!!!! and i only have lvl 8 runes")

Avo.

Monday, May 11th 2015, 1:54pm

You are absolutely right. Still doesn't mean I can't be intrested in seeing it :)

but nvm, didn't come here to argue.
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

Monday, May 11th 2015, 4:34pm

As Avo stated above, this isn't a dps race at all. It's all teamwork. Once that second phase comes, he literally melts.

For this particular raid (keep in mind it was our first kill, it will get better overtime) our dps was averaging 250-400k. The second dps was a ~50k gearscore warrior. That just goes to show how much dps can vary considering you only dps at certain times during this fight (or it's only "worth" dpsing at certain times).

3 - Hiding dps meter avoids people from comparing f2p to p2p ("omg my scout does the double of that damage without pots!!!! and i only have lvl 8 runes")

Well yeah, I wouldn't doubt it. Then again, comparing dps from ftp to p2p is never going to be fair. For the most part we hold our own compared to ftp if you drop the fact that the majority has cash shop on their side (stat points, etc). If you dropped those things and compared us on equal gear and stats, more runes or not, I think people would be surprised.
Girs

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Girbeh" (May 11th 2015, 6:23pm)

Monday, May 11th 2015, 5:01pm

Erwyn

Trainee

People still were just curious what the dps is like on p2p server and how without cs some classes stack up against each other having limited rubies for builds. No offence or bashing was intended I don't think :O
/edit by Fayne: Please follow the Signatur Rules

Monday, May 11th 2015, 5:45pm

People still were just curious what the dps is like on p2p server and how without cs some classes stack up against each other having limited rubies for builds. No offence or bashing was intended I don't think :O
You can't compare, not even take any conclusions.

Just because noone knows how this "instance raid balance" really works - if it lowers boss HP, lowers boss dmg, increase dmg output, etc.
For example, doing 30k dps on 300k HP boss is the same as doing 1k dps on a 10k HP boss. Same % of dmg. Now imagine if 1st was on f2p and 2nd on p2p. Same boss, same class.

So yeah, better to hide dps than start some nonsense discussion about dps on p2p and f2p.

And if it was to compare dps, i would rather show SS of 3rd or 4th AM boss than any eclipse boss.

On a side note. We don't have limited rubies. We have the right number of rubies. F2p has extra and expensive cs items to increase that number. And most of the people on f2p don't have that last 1 or 2 rubies either way.
On another side note, p2p has extra leggy(fable) ear. No quest needed.

Avo.

Monday, May 11th 2015, 6:22pm

I think some of us would be glad to compare dps and such with ftp, I don't mind.
Girs

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 5:38am

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

Downing bosses is about two things. 1. Teamwork - how well the raid listened and followed the strategies set to follow 2. DPS - who was pulling high numbers and played their classes right and used specs that put out the most dps they could in their CS range. I will say I consider #2 to be the things I consider most but, that is my opinion. I played on p2p I was aware of the dps p2p could do compared to f2p and to tell you the truth it was not much different and anyone who says different just simply doesn't understand their class or the builds that work for it. You could go into a huge argument about it but, that is not the point of the comment. For the most ontopic response; congrats hopefully you guys can clear the rest of Eclipse and its not hard to find the working strats for each boss. :)
KAPPA

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Senpai" (May 12th 2015, 5:47am)

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 12:26pm

For those too lazy to browse forums and still wanting to compare dps, Fiddler used to post it on previously defeated bosses (also when the actual max level was in line with level of the raid encounter):

Gratz on Gunner and Mechos kills too.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (May 12th 2015, 12:38pm)

Tuesday, May 12th 2015, 10:02pm

Gotta love this... Dala, Reepsone, Nova still playing :-). Gratz guys and gals.

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 6:45pm

Erwyn

Trainee

You can't compare, not even take any conclusions.
No one asked to compare, I just wanted to see :D. Psi won't do as much dps on p2p due to ruby limitations (unless they drop utility and buffs, which I doubt they will).

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 8:59pm

Psi won't do as much dps on p2p due to ruby limitations (unless they drop utility and buffs, which I doubt they will).

There's more than enough, Choke is a dps loss, dps neutral in best case, not taking it and it's rubies frees up quite a lot. Those screenshots are from before psi buff too.

This video (starting at 2:04) is the only one I ever saw of someone using proper (highest dps) rotation as psi:

It's rare on RU and seems to be completely arcane knowledge to people on the international version.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Dala" (May 13th 2015, 9:09pm)

Saturday, May 16th 2015, 11:10am

Erwyn

Trainee

Nothing really that obscure in his build, just a normal dps build.

Rate this thread