Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 1:29am

Account transfer

I recently send a ticked at support for my old account (pre merge) Fun thing is i can add my old toon on friendlist and i can see his lvl and last time i played but i cant obtain him back i have proofs its mine( an old video) i can prove i am the guy that uploaded that i dont have any screens becouse i reinstaled my machine.So what should i do?

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Gladia" (Aug 25th 2015, 4:21am) düzenleme sebepleri: clear title

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 1:38am

all you can do is wait for them to answer your support ticket or private message a moderator to see if they can fast track the process

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 4:19am

Hello,

What is the "weirdness" exactly ? Did the support already answer ?
If they did not answer yet, then
So what should i do?
wait for an answer.

For further information, if the request takes too long, then you can read this :
http://allods.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=3952

PS : your old characters are in the database, that's normal that you can add them as friends to a new account. And that's a very good sign that they still exist ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 9:06am

Gwiniel

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 530

Konum: Kuopio, Finland

• Özel mesaj gönder

Be prepared that you may wait anywhere between 3 days to couple months with the transfer issue. I was lucky, I got mine back in 3 days while my friend had to wait couple weeks. So best advice is to be patient and play another game or have a temporary new toon to see how the game has changed - but be warned, as long as I understand, you'll loose the new account as you get your old back.
New to Allods? Need few tips'n'tricks? Check ALLODS ONLINE SANCTUARY

Important guide for new players: Patronage: requirements and benefits

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 9:44am

Kurtcobain

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 700

Konum: in my Livingroom

Meslek: Geriatric nurse

• Özel mesaj gönder

What you can do is give some of us Moderators the Ticket ID that we fast forward it to the Support, some times that makes it quicker sometimes not. feel free too use this opinion :!:
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Kurtcobain" (Aug 25th 2015, 10:38am)

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 10:32am

Sometimes I feel like this project is one big social experiment engineered to study peoples' limits when it comes to something they really like. ;(

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 2:27am

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:04am

Kurtcobain

Profesyonel

Mesajlar: 700

Konum: in my Livingroom

Meslek: Geriatric nurse

• Özel mesaj gönder

your PM with the Ticket ID i gave yesterday to my CM and he will give it today to the support i think, so dont worry it´s fast forwarded 8)
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 11:21am

Mesajlar: 125

Konum: Finland

Meslek: Human minesweeper

• Özel mesaj gönder

Sorry for the slight off-topic, but why do I feel it's "unfair" that some tickets get "fast forwarded" if asked so? Shouldn't they all be treated in the order they are submitted? No wonder it takes forever to get an answer when certain tickets get higher priority...
Downfall (P2P)
Deliverance (F2P)

"I don't have pet peeves - I have major psychotic f****** hatreds!"

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 6:55pm

Nemesis

Stajyer

Mesajlar: 122

Konum: Here and There

Meslek: Mod

• Özel mesaj gönder

It's not about high priority tho. The thing is some people are waiting for respond for a long time ( those are priority to be answered as fast as possible ). Thats why some people PM the MOD's and their tickets are being pushed.

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 7:23pm

Well pretty much i am stuck waiting to see if i get my toon back or just go back to WoW

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 4:24pm

Since his toon is in data base isnt the only thing to do is copy-paste to his new account?

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 8:22pm

Srly guys?

8/25/15 7:43 PM

Support Service last time the support answered my ticked been 4 days now almost 5? I mean i am not rushy on anything but i rly wanna play the game and i wanna know if i am getting my old toon back.....if not ill just start over.If support are short on people i am even willing to join the suppot team.Alot of people are getting frustrated and probably quit the game if they are new just becouse they feel no one gives a f*ck for them...

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 8:30pm

Hello,

You already gave you ticket ID to a mod, now you have to wait. Account transfer is not automatic, it takes some time. They have to check information, and linked them to your new account.
It takes 4 to 5 working days as explained in the topic i linked several messages above.
You'll probably have your characters back early next week.
There's nothing more to do now than wait.

Alıntı

If support are short on people i am even willing to join the suppot team

http://press.my.com/careers/
Allods Online Discord
----

Bu mesaj 1 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "Gladia" (Aug 29th 2015, 10:39pm)

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 9:49pm

But i didnt even got a proper answer they just said we will check it and u need to give us ur old gpotato id,thats it so i am waiting on them to start the transfere then i have to wait 5 more days to get completed?

Saturday, August 29th 2015, 10:39pm

Hello,

In order to transfer your characters, they need a lot of information, and gPotato ID is the main one, if you had a gPotato Allods account.
Once they have all information, it can take up to 5 working days. Once they'll answer "it's ok", then you'll have your characters on your My.Com account.
Allods Online Discord
----

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 1:05pm

Hello,

In order to transfer your characters, they need a lot of information, and gPotato ID is the main one, if you had a gPotato Allods account.
Once they have all information, it can take up to 5 working days. Once they'll answer "it's ok", then you'll have your characters on your My.Com account.

I'm sure he would not be posting this thread without giving them all the relevant information. Nobody is THAT dense.

This thread feels like this helpdesk services where they tell you to do totally obvious things you've already done 10 times over before even calling them.

Sunday, August 30th 2015, 1:32pm

Hello,

I'm sure he would not be posting this thread without giving them all the relevant information. Nobody is THAT dense.

This thread feels like this helpdesk services where they tell you to do totally obvious things you've already done 10 times over before even calling them.

I gave them all posible info heck i even had a video playing the toon.I am a old school MMO player so i know most of the stuff i need to do.But yet still waiting

Monday, August 31st 2015, 9:52am

After all the waiting my ticket when from "open" to "in que" does that mean my toon is being tranafered or i am in que for answer still?

Wednesday, September 2nd 2015, 5:18pm

Hello,

sorry for keeping you waiting! The accounts are now linked. Enjoy the game!

And yet the account is empty i dont have my old toon back...every 1 can check its still in data base just add Crusoebg new frontier u will se i havent logged since almost 3 years also i can provide a video thats my toon i can provide Ip adress also...i dont understand do i need to wait more so they transfere my toon or its better for me to just quit this and go play another game?

Bu konuyu değerlendir