You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 11:37am

Dantz93

Beginner

• "Dantz93" started this thread

Goblinball Tips____Dilios ''Dream teamgb''

Hi all! I'm Dilios( my reincs: Katrin, Prostanac, Fratellino, Danny) from the guild Dream teamgb, Empire faction and i'm a daily gb player. I've been muted in-game a month ago for about 100 years as u can see from my signature due to "unknown gb issues"(yep i'm still waitin for a reply to my ticket from the support). Not being able to answer to any of the whispers i receive is kinda annoying so that's why i made this gb vid showing some tips useful during a gb skirmish, hope you enjoy it!

Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dantz93" (Nov 26th 2015, 2:06pm)

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 12:04pm

only about 4 years, seems fair...

actually its halerious :D , i would ban completly all gb fans o.o

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 12:24pm

Dantz93

Beginner

actually if u can count 36k days are 100years as i said....but that's not the problem. Well i'd like to ban those who can't play gb even if they are playing it for months, years but still can't do a normal match
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 12:28pm

Stiopa91

Beginner

Nice vid! gj! :thumbsup:
Efialte\Astinos\Fitzgerald
Dream teamgb

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 12:31pm

oh ye, 100 years, i thought its hours...

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 1:12pm

WasLey

Intermediate

I congratulate the good Tactics ;)
Nice vid! gj!

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 1:18pm

That is why I always pop my pipe with some melissa before goblinball and then I stay calm even if have have the biggest goblinball nutjobs in my team.
Sheller - Empire - Smuggler's Paradise
Shellerowski - Empire - New Frontier

Sunday, October 18th 2015, 1:27pm

Dantz93

Beginner

I congratulate the good Tactics

Alıntı sahibi "Stiopa91"

Nice vid! gj!
Thanks wasley :thumbup:

That is why I always pop my pipe with some melissa before goblinball and then I stay calm even if have have the biggest goblinball nutjobs in my team.
Yea i know what u mean...i need some good music instead otherwise they'll ban me for 200 years lol
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

Monday, October 19th 2015, 1:56am

instead of muting players there should be an unlimited ignorelist, this would make things a lot easier for both, support & players
so if someone is having a pott mouth instead or writing a ticked and wasting my time and the time of the supportguy i just rightclick the name of or potty mouth player select "ignore" and the problem is solved forever
however if this list is limited for unknown reasons and you have to ignore goldspammers, silly players and flamers, it gets problematic fast

Monday, October 19th 2015, 4:29am

Or, instead of ignore list/s, GB should mute ability for all chat for the whole duration of the match, but not prior to the start of the match so people can coordinate where who goes.

I know the pain of this my self lol, after the NA/EU merge, first 3 out of 4 months I was muted for basically telling people how bad they are at it. :D
People are bad at this game and 0 common sense so much that ever since I returned to Allods, I haven't done one que, before i would do it on all reincs daily lol, and to be honest, I've been a much happier person :D

Monday, October 19th 2015, 12:09pm

Dantz93

Beginner

Yea Vashbog i totally agree with you, that will solve all the problems. Hope the dev will think about it...
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

Monday, October 19th 2015, 1:39pm

freestile

Professional

i'd like dev's to bring us back the pre-6.2 gb, seriously this goal line' hit box is pure crap and it ruins a big part of the fun of this game ;(

Monday, October 19th 2015, 7:05pm

Stiopa91

Beginner

seriously this goal line' hit box is pure crap

i know what you mean ehehe, but however the dev's should solve other problems\bugs, one of them that i hate most are the invisible characters lel
Efialte\Astinos\Fitzgerald
Dream teamgb

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 1:22am

Dantz93

Beginner

And here's another vid freshly made about some types of goblinball players :D , enjoy it! :thumbup:

Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dantz93" (Nov 26th 2015, 2:07pm)

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 4:09pm

freestile

Professional

gz @Dantz93 it made my day ^^
the most annoying one is and still was the invisible one x_x

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 4:28pm

Dantz93

Beginner

Yea that's the worst thing, u can solve the problem logging out but u have to be really quick otherwise you'll get kicked from the game if u don't log-in in time
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

Friday, October 23rd 2015, 4:56pm

Dantz93

Beginner

Finally unmuted, so let's the rage begin....joking lol :P :thumbup:
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

Wednesday, November 11th 2015, 3:08pm

Dantz93

Beginner

up...what a day lost 5gb with one pg....when i have the ''luck'' to have only noobs in team well i wish i was still muted ;( ...if u could only do what a normal gb player should do(watch and re-watch the gb tips vid if you don't understand what i mean) it would be great but i'm asking too much i guess

yes ''rosik'' mod on lol
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

Friday, November 13th 2015, 7:55pm

Dantz93

Beginner

funny story today...i've been muted(again yea) for 24hours because i called someone trash during a gb skirmish, that someone was only spamming in the group chat and he even tried playing against me but gave up cause we won even with his help to the other team. And in the end i'm the bad guy cause i called him ''trash'' and not him that made me lose one game and tried doin the same in the second one, simply hilarious 8|
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb

Friday, November 27th 2015, 4:32pm

Dantz93

Beginner

With the new patch i noticed some changes concerning goblinball skirmish, first of all they finally solved the ''bug goal''(even if u can still shoot in that specific point it doesn't give u anymore 1,2 or 3 points from that only shoot thanks god :D ). It seems that they also changed the line goal in some points ( u need to shoot even more behind the line goal than before to score)
Dilios
XadaganianAvenger

Dream teamgb