You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:11pm

It's clearly increase the heals in description. actually i didn't test it with cleric. But as summy and warden, it does.
also my other guildy tested it also. Ill give SS once i can get log back in.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 5:52pm

Yeah, it clearly says that it increases healing in the aspect of Healing, that's the point.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 6:24pm

No. I tested it on aspect of support.
I had 172.5 natural dmg and 685 or 695prof. then just switched 57.5 natural dmg to prof.
it decreased my refreshing dew. im not sure it's 10k or 100k. but it was definitely decreased.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rebrunpotato" (Jan 24th 2018, 6:32pm)

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:26pm

I tested it differently: I removed all Brut/Det/Crit/DA stats and put every item that had both Profi and `<...> damage` in Profi (had 690 iirc), then spawned Halo and checked that it healed me for ~1Mil/tick.

Then I had all that items with <...> damage on switched to that damage instead of Profi, so I had like 172 stats in each type and 0 profi. Spawned Halo again and it healed me for ~600k. So switching profi (even stacked to max) to <...> damage has reduced the healing done.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:37pm

so for example 100 points in holy dmg will result in less heal than 100 points in prof?
this is weird
according to the description, circle of healing which is tpe "holy" should profit from this stat

and 1 point holy dmg should be worth about 2 points prof (and if i remember correctly above 200 the xxx dmg becomes less effective)

this thread is really thrilling to read 8|

is it possible the reduction is because of 0 prof at all?
would be interesting to test with 100 base prof and then change to 200 prof

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:43pm

Why do you keep saying Halo is of Holy type?

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:53pm

Why do you keep saying Halo is of Holy type?
is it not?
i currently have no option to check this
i think all heals of healer are holy(divine), arent they?

what type is halo if not holy?
and just to make it clear; halo is the circle of healing on the ground that the healer puts, correct?

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:58pm

Yeah circle of healing. Healing is stated everywhere as a separate entity (like this stat/ruby/effect "Increases you damage and HEALING done"). Why it should be part of anything else? It's just healing.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 9:11pm

so if "healing" is a special thing its still not consensual that there is a specificaton of the type
for example necromancers healing has type "shadow" so ppl assume that this is relevant to calculations
it would be correct to edit the type of all heals to "heal" then if the actual type is completely disregarded by calculations

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 9:21pm

How does necromancer's healing have type "shadow"? Where is this said?

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 9:26pm

dragagon

Unregistered

ALL spells have a type, but HEALING spells are unaffected by the type of the spell. So basically if the spell is something that HEALS, you can ignore the TYPE since it ignores it.

Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 10:16pm

How does necromancer's healing have type "shadow"? Where is this said?
i remember when i mouseover the dark renewal or bloodties spell, after 1 second or so there comes up a small description box
in the right upper corner it says something like "TYPE: SHADOW"
same works for healers heals, mouseover them in the skillbar and look the right upper corner, will most likely say "TYPE:HOLY" or something like that

ALL spells have a type, but HEALING spells are unaffected by the type of the spell. So basically if the spell is something that HEALS, you can ignore the TYPE since it ignores it.
ah so type is really ignored, lulz
this is very misleading and should be changed so these spells no longer show a type then but only show "TYPE :HEAL"

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 10:30am

Aionwen

Professional

its sad that allods isnt able to provide informations to stat correct, maybe tooltips are still frauding as usual... in an mmorpg where nothing would be more important, great tennis

i have no healmeter and didnt realy tested anything about healamounts and spellvalues coz for me it just sux that allods has no own healmeter and the whole design to test ur parameter is totally nonsense imho, i just wanna spec and play and not be forced to change values again and again to learn what devs could just communicate.

i run clericheal without det, swiftness and around 300-400 doubleattac, rest was 2brut : 1prof... i dont like deter coz i dont like the concept of changing healoutput, especially at the beginning of a fight coz for heal its always and every second fullaction from beginning too and i refuse to be forced to stack up det.

BUT i changed to 500doubleattac and took 250 swiftness. more doubleattac leads to more faith and fanas, precisely i dont have lacks in ressources so often anymore AND swiftness is great.

with ~250swiftness i have just 3 secs without healcircle. for me swiftness now provides two intresting situations, when i cast holyword (on me) just after healcircle it reduces cd and i can keep up circle OR when i use last fana for holyword i got acceleration and beaconbuff and can spam then, dependend on faithincome (since prayer isnt shared cd after beaconbuff pops up i instantly press hotkey for prayer), the lesser or the greater heal.
rejuvi has now this HoTpart, imho totally fail, evrytime i spam greater heal i just block the HoT to tick down, gg!

my tooltip says damagetypes just increase incoming NOT outgoing heal so i ignored any damagetypes.

this patch against scouts shields are maybe better then pure heal but imho allods failed by transitioning of classes - for me it feels a bit like patches when lurkersummis feeled only so godlikeop just coz realy no single one used puryfication against summibloodshield or the excellent long slows on lurkers, instead lurker where feeded like hell and all dds damaged all the time against fullbloodshieldabsorb..
devs just ignoring the concept players have of there class and do there own thing and instead of communicate whats going on all players have to research by there own. the problem on this concept of rpg is that any given player want to use his class as he wants and not what devs would like to play a class and they didnt communicate anything properly.
like at begin of this patch mages were on assault in bgs and then changed to support coz buffsystem makes them stronger then assualtaspect - who would mind that except devs?
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:17pm

Ok I'm here with SS now.

https://prnt.sc/i5ih3q
this one has 60 prof. My Miraculous recovery does 19540 heals.

https://prnt.sc/i5ifwp
this one has 60 phys dmg. Miraculous recovery still does 19540 heals.

https://prnt.sc/i5igfp
this one has 30 phys / 30 holy dmg. Miraculous recovery does 19556 heals.

http://prntscr.com/i5iqoq
this one has 30 phys / 30 prof. Miraculous recovery still does 19556 heals.

This way is more accurate than check heals with getting dmg by something and heal up .

As you can see, my aspect of support is on. it's at right side of SS
so dmg type increase heals regardless of any aspect.
And I would say description on each dmg type is just wrong.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:50pm

This way is more accurate than check heals with getting dmg by something and heal up .

As you can see, my aspect of support is on. it's at right side of SS
so dmg type increase heals regardless of any aspect.
And I would say description on each dmg type is just wrong.
Oh, so you were not actually testing the healing, you were testing tooltips. I don't see how this is more accurate than testing the actual healing done. For example, tooltip will be the same whether you target someone with low HP or someone with full HP. Does it mean Brutality doesn't work on healing?

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:49pm

We are talking about ()dmg is working same as prof.

why do you think about brut. And Also ofc Burt affect on heals without tooltip changes. it's totally different stats from prof.

Prof determines basic heal amount. It's boosted by Determination and Brutality and those are all up to situation.
so you really don't need to concider other stats in this argument.

Also, checking actual healing done is not accurate. it's all up to which mob hit you, which player hit you.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Rebrunpotato" (Jan 25th 2018, 6:57pm)

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 9:46pm

What I'm saying is that since Brutality isn't counted in the tooltip, but counted in the actual healing, there are two different formulas used for tooltip and the actual healing. And if ()dmg works for tooltip it will not necessarily work for the actual healing.

Checking actual healing is a rather easy task and the difference is so huge you can simply disregard any possible inaccuracies:

- Reset your warden/cleric/summy build
- Have all items with Profi on switched to Profi, rest items switched to Swiftness/Crit Dmg
- Learn the build with two aspects and one HoT spell, ignore all det/brut/special stat rubies
- Reset your Water of Life stats for even cleaner results
- Dismount from your combat armor, remove trinket

At this stage you should have something like 300-700 Profi (Depending on the GS of the char you're testing). Now:

- Go to Distortion, have mobs there attack you to get you low on HP
- Use any HoT spell, see the numbers
- Die to the mobs, resurect
- Now switch all those Profi items to any type of damage you like, so you'll have 0 Profi and 75-172 in each damage type
- Repeat the test with the same mobs

If you use Aspect of Healing for the tests, in the second case you'll get slightly stronger heals. If you use Aspect of Support the healing in the second case will be much lower, leaving no way to blame it on inaccuracy of the test.

But if tooltip info is sufficient enough for you, then so be it, after all I don't have a goal to convince you otherwise.