Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Allods Online Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

wcf.global.timeFormatLocalized

Nyashiro

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: No, just visiting ^^

• Nachricht senden

Yeah, a legit point made, people usually top up instead of farming for gold to upgrade gear and so on.

At least it would be nice if there was an option to transfer your char onto the p2p server with some kind of gear/cash shop compensated consideration.
Blindoz
Blindos
Blintrez
And so on..

There are mmorpgs that have paying and free accounts on the same servers, like Anarchy Online, but they have a completely different business model. right now it would be extremely difficult to do something like that for Allods.
Peldrigal - Pirati Astrali - Empire

sub server was fun while it lasted :P
CharlesbrnsonxAnger Management

Spinecrawler

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Bez majzla i młota to ch*j nie robota!

• Nachricht senden

Quoted from "Spinecrawler"

Quoted from "Rekenber"
What could have helped is some serious internet advertisement, but it may be a tad late for that.

Crap will remain crap no matter how much You will advertise it. Peaple have eyes and ears.

Yeah, right.

Ekhm. Exeption confirms the rule >.>

I admire your idealistic view over the subject , however it is unattainable and it is unfortunate that the subscription servers are dead. It is expected because most of the player base is made up of users that have been playing Allods for a while and have already invested much time and money in the " f2p" server prior to there ever being a subscription option.
Ehh they'll come up with some sort of plan eventually maybe you should consider playing on new frontier.

so i guess i will quit then and move to another game like everyone on P2P server is doing...

Byebye and goodluck. :thumbup:

Oshi

Schüler

Beruf: Lover

• Nachricht senden

Regardless of all advertising and marketing in the world allods wont ever develop much anymore its player base.

Reasons:

A new player looks at allods and decides to play, on f2p he will need to make an investment of at least 300 euros to have the BASIC cs items, like full 8s, scrolls and mage pages second earing etc etc etc.

A player that joins a free to play game wont probably want to pay this much to join a game that atm has so many CS items that creates an extreme gap of players "power"

I mean just put yourself on a new player place, you level to 60 you have max level 4 - 5 runes and you join a bg, and all of a sudden comes some1 whit like level 8 runes and you get 1 shoted. everytime you spwan you get 1 shoted, and this will happen everywhere you go, astral, raids, any kind of pvp. you dont have CS you will be 1 shoted.

You want a friend of yours to play whit you? he downloads the game, and starts leveling, and you tell him, well you need to spend 300 euros to be able to go astral whit me, since if i take you we will wipe or fail.... and the guy will be like, well if thats the case ill go back to my other game.

p2p problem is that if you are used to f2p, it will feel like a DEMO version of allods.
I mean its boring to level, you walk a lot, then you buy a horse and feels like you where better walking, you get to max level things seem a lil better, yet you cant really raid since they forgot to balance the game.

Basically you are stuck whit astral and you have a big lack of players since most of them enjoy more paying for costumes in f2p then spending time on a deserted server like p2p.

The only real future players tis game will have, besides millionaires, its black market accounts buyers.
How many accounts are in fact played by their original owners nowadays? :D

The game is already fked up beyond any repair, theres nothing much in free 2 play left to Fix this cash shop dependency on the chars, ultimately whit cash shop patches like the one we have now (almost impossible to get gold, extreme farming, extreme exchange rates, forcing players to top up in order to have enouf gold to upgrade items/glyphs) players will just leave, or sell their accounts to other people in the black market, that have patient to actually keep playing.
:) :) :)

The game is already fked up beyond any repair, theres nothing much in free 2 play left to Fix this cash shop dependency on the chars, ultimately whit cash shop patches like the one we have now (almost impossible to get gold, extreme farming, extreme exchange rates, forcing players to top up in order to have enouf gold to upgrade items/glyphs) players will just leave, or sell their accounts to other people in the black market, that have patient to actually keep playing.

Here's an idea: close the f2p. Average players will quit of course, but true fanatics will either learn russian and move over to russian f2p, or... join p2p which is much more likely.

he will need to make an investment of at least 300 euros

30kXPscroll = 60gpot = we dont want new players!

Quoted from "Spinecrawler"

Quoted from "Rekenber"
What could have helped is some serious internet advertisement, but it may be a tad late for that.

Crap will remain crap no matter how much You will advertise it. Peaple have eyes and ears.

Yeah, right.

Ekhm. Exeption confirms the rule >.>

Actually, the hollywood music industry is 90% no-talents who get famous only because of their looks. Bieber is just the nr1 example.

Let's keep it on topic, guys. I don't like moderating posts :)

-Zurion

Let's keep it on topic, guys. I don't like moderating posts :)

-Zurion

Well, i think the topic is already pretty much done with a huge NOOOOO! Trying to save the P2P server by merging it with the F2P server to become a new P2P server is the WORST idea. That's like... "Hey guys the Titanic sunk! Now lets learn from that by rebuilding our much better stable strong ship in to be the same flawed design as the Titanic!" That's a pro business model if i ever saw one!

Well, i think the topic is already pretty much done with a huge NOOOOO! Trying to save the P2P server by merging it with the F2P server to become a new P2P server is the WORST idea. That's like... "Hey guys the Titanic sunk! Now lets learn from that by rebuilding our much better stable strong ship in to be the same flawed design as the Titanic!" That's a pro business model if i ever saw one!
What was wrong with the design of the Titanic? Pretty sure they sunk because they hit an iceberg. In that case Allods would be the Titanic that hit the iceberg called insane cash shop prices.

Kissaki

Schüler

Beruf: Spider

• Nachricht senden

Actually the Titanic was one of the worst designed and shoddily built ships in human history. But you can't can't compare it to the P2P server - even when the Titanic was taking it in the stern from that iceberg it still had a population of 1500 :P

if you merge,
merge them to the normal server, give them 1000 crystals for every 10 $ they spent and done (so its like they bought z-shop credits)

or something similar like that, will happen anyway sooner or later...

this way the dont loose their money and progress and we have a few new freekills :P

Senpai

Fortgeschrittener

• »Senpai« wurde gesperrt

Beruf: Allods Nolife

• Nachricht senden

Okay.
KAPPA

I would agree with this if the merged server was free, and no runes lol. Plus some items needed in the game to improve damage ( Patronage 5) should be implemented in the somehow, as well as Cash Shop.... :sleeping:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Razbor« (wcf.global.shortTimeFormatLocalized)

Fraust

Schüler

Beruf: Guild Leader

• Nachricht senden

If my memory serves me right, I do believe I seen somewhere that the reason the sub server is low pop right now is because of the frustration over the payment methods not working the way they should. Which is weird because they're offering it for free until its fixed. I guess that chance of instability with someone's investments scares would be players away from it.

Maybe after they get it fixed the pop will return to normal or better?

Spinecrawler

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: Bez majzla i młota to ch*j nie robota!

• Nachricht senden

Zitat

If
my memory serves me right, I do believe I seen somewhere that the
reason the sub server is low pop right now is because of the frustration
over the payment methods not working the way they should. Which is
weird because they're offering it for free until its fixed. I guess that
chance of instability with someone's investments scares would be
players away from it.

Maybe after they get it fixed the pop will return to normal or better?

What
You mentioned is only tip of the ice berg. I'm not saying on behalf of
everyone but in my opinion the sub server lacks core features that would
corespond to subscription model business thus playing on it doesn't
make any sence in the long run.