You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 10:46am

Epic sectors are open now, but keep the Ascen rant up. They need to see what the community really thinks and that they're living in a bubble.
Das Internetz. Unendliche Weiten.

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 5:39pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

• "Rayofsshadow" started this thread

CM/GM can you Delete this Post/thread, It Lead nowhere, Thank you!
I am PioPico

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 6:48pm

dragagon

Unregistered

CM/GM can you Delete this Post/thread, It Lead nowhere, Thank you!

It sure did lead to some answers for me :)

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 7:37pm

Hello,

As the Epic sectors are now opened, you can keep giving your feedback about the gear progress in Allods Online in general ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 8:59pm

Aionwen

Professional

gearing process in allods nowadays? :thumbdown: you know what thumbsdown originally meant? do you? really?

.. i remember this day.. this glorious lucky day.. once upon a time, i was took on my first of my first allods by me Guildies (RIP Trania), carneval, and it droped a staff of the dingensbummensmoon shalled be used more then half of the saison, !AND IT LOOKED SO DAMNGOOD! i could cry now ..

for gods sake real life has some nice tasks too AND THEY WONT NEED SO GODDAMN MUCH TIME!!!

ps coz ascent gave this opener: i never ever again wont sit my butts off for Trollods Online
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Tuesday, May 8th 2018, 9:20pm

my feedback to gearing in general is that its AWESOME how things work now as there is only 1 type of sector now and there are mercenaries for it, so a singleplayer can properly gear up and is theoretically only behind for the bonus of dominion-tools (which is so small it does not really matter)
huge thumbs up for this

also its awesome in general its possible to "catch up" given you are willing to invest the needed time
i often do only have ~10 minutes a day for playing this game (get daily reward+manage auctions) while there are also days i can afford to play like many,many hours nonstop
since you can store up to 196 keys but not more, you are limited in the amount of days you can "take off" (without having an irreversible disadvantage) until this limit is reached
ofc, the hobby (game) is less important than the actual RL but it still sucks to "lose" the option to catch up to max gear and kills the fun a bit

now, with the keyreset every new sector, this means the moment the keys get reset, the player can catch up COMPLETELY (given he invest the needed time)
this makes me REALLY happy so i want to express my happyness with this post

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 8th 2018, 11:29pm)

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:12pm

On the other hand it is absolutely miserable to hardly get any items from the loot from chests. Maybe like one item from 40 keys? The gear crafting that was introduced just isn't good enough to cover that.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 5:13pm

Penance

Beginner

We dont complain about not getting Help from guildies to then leave the guild (as the GL ), Join Mincs and then Join Penance Domi Party to end up Queueing Regular for free Exp?

I thought you asked devs to unlock epic sectors? Seems like you are you going very personal now?
To be fair sure you don't complain against your guildies, are there people to complain about? Did you and I have the same struggles? Can I not progress if I wish to? Should I have stayed in DD to hold myself back so you bigger boys got something to farm on?
Sure if I had some nolifing group to follow me aroun 24/7 for years to come, I'd have no reason to leave DD. Unfortunatly there are casual players in this game, that's what I learned from DD.
And the fact that you grasp at me with "GL leaving guild boohoo"; What is a leader if there is nothing to lead? 90% of DD came online to chat and logged off.
Sorry Pio but you're hitting a string or 4 right now.
Pio is very fast to delete his message, he is very fast to call me out when i should be left out, it just goes to show how much attention he has been trying to give me over the years, that is why i've always had this rando in my ignore list since a few years back now, you will always be half as good as some minc players regardless how much you try you should know your place where to sit by now. Oh and belive me i am not talking about some random CF parties. Far as i've heard you came bitching to Meia... threatning to leave Ascendancy after being put in a random reguler domi party that is how low you can get sir.

This was my very first time that i went to a regular domi like ever... and i sincerely hope you leave me out of this convo when you know nothing that is going on inside of minc.

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 6:50pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Didnt call You out, Called Dragagon out, everything isnt about You Penance and You dont even know what You are talking About xD
I am PioPico

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 9:06pm

rozetri

Intermediate

This thread is doing an amazing job at making everyone arguing within it look like a douche. As amusing as that is, it's in excessively bad taste. I'm not even sure why it was started in the first place, everyone should already realize that the admins (and likely even the devs) have little to no influence over when things unlock. It's all purely automated and the automaton in place is as dumb as a sack of bricks, so you should expect that it might be off by a week or two.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 9:11pm

Wednesday, May 9th 2018, 11:58pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

Arrååå Långhelg är Riktigt Najs!
I am PioPico

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 12:44pm

Penance

Beginner

Didnt call You out, Called Dragagon out, everything isnt about You Penance and You dont even know what You are talking About xD
As soon as you mention my name you call me out, apparently you are the one that does not know what he is talking about just saying.

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 12:56pm

Hello,

As the (new) title says, this thread is about the Gear progress in Allods. If you have personal messages to say to others, please use the private message feature on this forum (or in-game whispers etc.)

Back to the topic now ;).
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 2:04pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

I agree with You Gladia !
I am PioPico

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 2:11pm

calls out entire server and has a lil bitch fight and is the first to "run to te teacher" GM in this case and lick it's arse
GG Pio you deserve to be hit by a deer when going to work tommorow :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 7:45pm

rozetri

Intermediate

Hello,

As the (new) title says, this thread is about the Gear progress in Allods. If you have personal messages to say to others, please use the private message feature on this forum (or in-game whispers etc.)

Back to the topic now ;).
On-topic, the gear progression system for Allods is utter garbage, purely designed as an additional layer of grind and/or monetization. I vastly preferred the methodology in the original release, just like I vastly preferred the original stat system.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 8:29pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

calls out entire server and has a lil bitch fight and is the first to "run to te teacher" GM in this case and lick it's arse
GG Pio you deserve to be hit by a deer when going to work tommorow :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

As the Moderater said stop cry here and whisper me In game instead
I am PioPico

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 11:38pm

Well i came for the drama cuz im a drama queen but meh?

The gear system is nice but also fuked up, it gets wiped every patch and you have to start over ! , yet it's ubtradable making your progress worth it, yet it consumes you around 8 hours of farming to keep up with donators !, if my.com wsnts to milk us why dont they just make it tradable and make offers in "Boutique" full orange for limited time kek.

If not then why dont they make it easier to craft tools or maybe just delete tools make it upgradable with amalgam and gold

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:20am

+same allods for everyone doable with mercs in case we are short of players to do older ones.
+locked s1, unlocked (free s2), unlocked s3. Good choice since farming s1 then s2 and s3 after would be real pain to new players.
+gear progression allows f2p or poor p2w (20EUR/month) to be of some use in PvP

+/- option to craft certain gear parts (a lot of plundering required)
+/- heroics difficulty

-drop rate from boxes (~1% maybe to get something useful)
-premium hammers (there is already plenty of paid stuff in game imho)
-no option to gear up with crafting alone for someone who does like to gather materials without killing other players, thousands of monsters...

Gear is still bound to player. Wouldn't it be better to add fitting option (to match player character "dimensions"). It would allow gear trading and make game economy a bit more alive....