You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:19pm

String

Beginner

I'm String, from the Netherlands, been playing since OBT. Proud member of (the old) Ascendancy, recently came back after a long break. Looking forward to some fun with new ppl. In real life i work as a dolphin trainer. Cya all out there 8)
Hi, i'm Roxas. Some might know me on NA as Zironako and EU as Roxas and Glacie. From the Netherlands; looking forward to one big server!

Hi M..., hows things :P

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:22pm

The Tide has come in!

About time right? At any rate, my name's Tide and I'm a friendly player from the States. Currently a member of the transcend guild I hope that we all continue to grow and prosper. And lets not forget to have loads of fun! :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:26pm

I'm String, from the Netherlands, been playing since OBT. Proud member of (the old) Ascendancy, recently came back after a long break. Looking forward to some fun with new ppl. In real life i work as a dolphin trainer. Cya all out there 8)
Hi, i'm Roxas. Some might know me on NA as Zironako and EU as Roxas and Glacie. From the Netherlands; looking forward to one big server!

Hi M..., hows things :P

Good good, didn't think it was the real you. Looks like that application to AR might finally come true huh :D. And a dolphin trainer. Where? :huh: How are you?

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:27pm

Achilles

Intermediate

Hiho I'm Achilles and I'm from not-so-sunny England. I've been playing warrior on what was (EU) P2P since it went live and love it. I'm a proud member of the best EU P2P guild 'Anger Management' My favorite thing to do in game is wait patiently at Lightwood Arena for anyone who enters :evil: I love anything to do with PvP especially Raid Dominion And MI. When I'm not busy with PvP I'm a self confessed costume collector and cannot wait for the wardrobe! You might of guessed I'm league.
Achilles | Mage | Avarice
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▌█▀█─█─█─▀█▀─▀█▀─█─█─█─█─█▀█─▀█▀▐
▌█▀▄─█─█──█───█──█▀█─█─█─█▀▄──█─▐
▌▀▀▀─▀▀▀──▀───▀──▀─▀─▀▀▀─▀─▀──▀─▐
▌───────────────────────────────▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:29pm

aina92pl

Trainee

Hi, I'm Ari (Arianwen in game) , I'm from Romania , but living in UK as a student. I'm free to pay though..err... i mean play, :P
I have a sexy vampire voice and no, I don't sparkle :D
Better be lucky than good ~

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:35pm

Hi, I'm Ari (Arianwen in game) , I'm from Romania , but living in UK as a student. I'm free to pay though..err... i mean play, :P

Hey there. I'm also from Romania. Nice to see conationals here :) I haven't met a lot of us.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:36pm

Wabi

Trainee

Hai guiz, I'm Wabi, some dutch guy that's been playing for ~3 years now, looking forward to the new people!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:38pm

Hey all i am Odnetnin or some of you better know me as Tendo the bard from NA server. I just recently came back to the game and am looking forward to the new patch.

PS. if you have manabike tokens, wtb when servers open :D

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:42pm

aina92pl

Trainee

Hey there. I'm also from Romania. Nice to see conationals here :) I haven't met a lot of us.
I want to meet one that is very active :P
Better be lucky than good ~

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:44pm

darkparismo

Beginner

hey guys girls, i am Darkparismo playing a warrior leguea side. EU - new frontier - sexy pirates
i am from the netherlands and pretty used to lose of some guys above here :D
hope in the new patch they will notice me in pvp more and have still the laughs and fun in the fights as we alrdy do / did

looking forward to the new players and new stats system

wish all players a lot of luck in making there new builds

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:44pm

I want to meet one that is very active :P

Well, Pitzi (bard) is pretty active, from NA :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:56pm

Brahh

Beginner

Hello all, my name Brahh im from belgium, only country with awesome beer. I live in Antwerp city. And I am a member of the Toxic guild. Looking forward to slack with you all :).
Brahh lvl 55 Belgian healer

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:04pm

My ig name is Winterhearted.

Am from Romania, i used to play on eu servers some year ago, and planning to play in the new patch.

Be seein' you ig. :D :D
Damnatio

Smugglers Paradise - League - Avarice

http://avariceao.shivtr.com/

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:06pm

Jerrytn

Beginner

KRAFTY!!!! ZALVY!!!
Banks <Disturbed>

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:11pm

Hello i am Alex haes.

I am a proud member of the best guild Eu has ever known, Sexy Pirates!
Irl i am a social worker, I'm addicted to Allods, Bf3, beer, Allods, beer, Allods, beer and bf3.

I played every class up to now but current stick to the healer, healing is fun and with 5.0 the healer can also own in pvp again :)

I am very excited about the merge with NA and the second merge that wil happen in 2 weeks.
Welcome to all NA players!

Greetings Saviorass (EU League healer)
I

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:12pm

Celinkabouh

Beginner

Hello i'm Celine, best kak scout from empire :)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:12pm

Hello i am Alex haes.

I am a proud member of the best guild Eu has ever known, Sexy Pirates!
Irl i am a social worker, I'm addicted to Allods, Bf3, piss, Allods, piss, Allods, piss and bf3.

I played every class up to now but current stick to the healer, healing is fun and with 5.0 the healer can also own in pvp again :)

I am very excited about the merge with NA and the second merge that wil happen in 2 weeks.
Welcome to all NA players!

Greetings Saviorass (EU League healer)
Fixed it for you.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:15pm

Hello, my name is Ryan, I am Maridyn/Selmiria from NA server, top scout from NA servers(though I still feel Selodin was better but I never got to fight against him in equal gear before he left =/) Playing here with my girl friend and look forward to play with the rest of you =) And long time no see Zironako =)

You guys may see me making a few jokes about having no legs, that's cause I was born with none =P I have a good sense of humor with it and tend to have fun with it. So dont be caught to off guard
I do not answer to mods, only official staff on payroll

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ryan9690" (Mar 18th 2014, 1:21pm)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:15pm

And we have our first wannabe troll Roxas:)

Good luck mate and have fun on this forum.

Btw best scout is Bobyboy/Actaeon. :thumbsup:
I

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 1:17pm

Hello, my name is Ryan, I am Maridyn/Selmiria from NA server, top scout from NA servers(though I still feel Selodin was better but I never got to fight against him in equal gear before he left =/) Playing here with my girl friend and look forward to play with the rest of you =) And long time no see Zironako =)
Top scout? Cricken?

Used tags

hi, introduce yourself.

Rate this thread