You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 6th 2014, 2:53pm

haha yea allods is not on main my.com site but they do have skyforge there...I wonder why)
are they giving up on allods maybe?

Sunday, September 7th 2014, 4:08am

haha yea allods is not on main my.com site but they do have skyforge there...I wonder why)

now that's funny. lol

Monday, January 12th 2015, 8:00pm

So is anything happening to the website? Because we've made these suggestions quite some time ago and nothing has been changed yet... It wouldn't even be difficult to add a simple link to the sub page or a better link the the game guides.
p2p Empire lvl 60 Paladin Bowtiful

Monday, January 12th 2015, 8:50pm

IAmGroot

Professional

It wouldn't even be difficult to ...
LOL everything here is difficult apparently.

Monday, January 12th 2015, 11:39pm

Already told this several times in this forum.
They will keep Allods alive so MY.com wont loose the playerbase.When Skyforge launches they will give veteran Allods players a special package with some costumes or whatever,so they are teased to play Skyforge.

Nothing new,saw this happened with several publishers.Its the only reasonable explanation i found for the mess it is,the way they handle us costumers.How they dont make any effort to bring new players.

Rate this thread