You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 2nd 2015, 9:44am

This is the best guide I saw! : o Very pretty too!
Good luck! You deserve a win! :D

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 1:13pm

This guide is very informative on both PVP and PVE tactics of the game. Visually, it is also very appealing! You obviously put a lot of work and effort into this! Amazing guide, Olive!

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 4:04pm

:)

The best bard build ty :D
Düşman da olsan mert ol oran buran oynamasın...

http://tr.allods.com/forum/index.php?pag…D=4916&pageNo=1

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 2:40pm

Nocturne

Hello Olive! Great guide, but I have one question: What do I do to counteract the energy regen decrease that you receive from nocturne?

Saturday, February 6th 2016, 6:10pm

Oliveoil

Beginner

• "Oliveoil" started this thread

Hello Olive! Great guide, but I have one question: What do I do to counteract the energy regen decrease that you receive from nocturne?

Hi thank you!
Rubies such as Consonance and Exaltation are good combinations while using Nocturne.

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 7:50pm

gethdar

Beginner

hi

woow your build is awesome with green gear and no glypsh in bg i do 1.5 to 2m dmg

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 7:57pm

I really want to follow this guide but it seems that the talent trees got changed now. Can you update the build to reflect these changes, please?

Thursday, March 31st 2016, 10:05pm

I really want to follow this guide but it seems that the talent trees got changed now. Can you update the build to reflect these changes, please?

patience

over 9000 hours in MSPAINT

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 1:24am

Olive please can yu post new builds for 7.0 bard? I followed last one (6.0) with my reinc, and i was very happy on how strong she was. Need again your help pls, builds and rotations too...thanks a lot^^

Akeisha - Main char - Warden lv 70 - Sexy Pirates
Susie - reinc - Mage /Shaedria - reinc - Mechanic
Maeve- reinc - Healer lv 70 /LunaLullaby - reinc - Bard /
KittyKatseyes - reinc - Scout /

:) ^^ :)