You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 2:46pm

@Teegin: Cool, there is a bloodlust in the game. What a surprice. Everybody can use it. Didnt really knew it.

You wanted to know how a mh could stay at 100% after a 1v1. You say that gear is lower and cs is about the same yet you never once said anything about stats. Bloodlust is a very important factor into your rage you have against healers.

I have yet to go to a bg because I am too busy trying to keep caught up with gearing since I am preparing to make a 500+ mile move next month. I have also yet to do a raid since the time my guild does them doesn't fit into my schedule. Therefore I have told you my experiences in astral.

So stop being a smart bum and try to take what these people are saying to you seriously. The majority of the people that you are attacking that are trying to help you are from the top guilds so they do know what they are talking about.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 2:57pm

@Teegin: the only thing they basicaly said is: stop crying, git good, deal with it. Nothing really helpful, insults only. I said many many times that assault warrior has no real chance againts pvp healer, even less chance than warr with deff aspect.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 3:43pm

rozetri

Intermediate

You say that healing characters in non-healing specs are still unkillable 1v1. I disagree because I have seen them be killed 1v1 myself, watching players of equal skill and gear. Of course some fights went differently than others, sometimes the healing class won, but it all boiled down to a matter of being outplayed one way or the other. I can understand your belief that some healing abilities in non-heal aspects are overly strong, and even agree to a certain extent. But radically revising their entire set of options is total overkill.

Also, as much as you believe this game is not rock-paper-scissors, that is not actually true. There ARE anti-classes to a particular class. This is why I kept bringing up Warrior and defense aspect, it happens to be a particular subclass. The entire basis of the Defense Warrior is being able to outlast an opponent that is focused solely on killing in 1v1 and applying pressure to an enemy team in group fights. Your damage is lower, but Assault Aspects simply cannot kill you fast enough and in group fights it's pointless to focus you when you're such an enormous hitpoint sponge. The tradeoff is that if someone can mitigate your lower damage, you're boned. In turn, the weakness of THOSE classes is that if someone can overwhelm their lower healing with heavy burst damage, unless they can interrupt that burst with CC then THEY are boned.

You may say that this is not how things should be, but it is the current state of the game, now moreso than ever. The only two classes that do not follow these rules are the Summoner and Paladin. The former gets changed in 7.1 so it is limited the same as everyone else, and the latter has ALWAYS been a problem class for Allods to balance.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 3:47pm

Go on
Disobedient ruby is essential. 20% damage to blows blows because treacherous and lunge are 90% of your damage. Other than that it looks decent. Slaughter helps a lot with killing a healer, but it is useless if you want that hot 1v1 action. Personally I don't use antiheal. The bleed damage isn't worth wasting gcd on. I would rather use some stun or treache/lunge.
@Teegin: the only thing they basicaly said is: stop crying, git good, deal with it. Nothing really helpful, insults only. I said many many times that assault warrior has no real chance againts pvp healer, even less chance than warr with deff aspect.
Looks to me like someone was trying to help you. Just because you may not have agreed with what he said to you doesn't mean they weren't trying to help you.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:08pm

@Teegin: I actually appreciate his effort. Ofc there are a few things that I dissagree with, but that would be bit more detailed OT discussion about warr builds, becouse there needs to be more common understanding about our priorities.

@rozetri: not that unkillable as a full-healing characters, but they are still a big problem. Depends on actual build of that player, I see that healers and summys on support aspects got more advantage and space for mistakes over other characters, who can't do literally nothing, no chance of defeating them, just feeling of frustration and eyes for tears during a fight.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "RedCatCZ" (Apr 26th 2016, 4:16pm)

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:12pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIZIGuzO…youtu.be#t6m50s

assault warrior noob in this video :/ nearly oneshotting summys and so on but meh probably just a cheater or something :P (and if you say now but he has runes and 80k gs yes he has... but his enemys too so it doesnt matter :P)

but yeah sry offtopic again :P iam against taking abilitys from classes at all (maybe exept this op cd increase of summys,mages,warr and clerics grr i hate this one)

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:33pm

@Bluescarlet: Thx for sharing a vid about how dps warrior supports his team with his high damage, and also team supports him with heals. He wouldnt stand a chance in 1v1 when his opponent would actually focus on him.
I fully understand the reasons why do some players uses this aspect, this is also just one of the ways how to help your team to shut down a full-healer.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:38pm

@Teegin: I actually appreciate his effort. Ofc there are a few things that I dissagree with, but that would be bit more detailed OT discussion about warr builds, becouse there needs to be more common understanding about our priorities.
You shared your suggestions, people shared their opinions and suggestions, So maybe now it is time that you post in the warrior section to see if people that play warriors as of now can help give you idea's on what you might be able to do.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 4:48pm

rozetri

Intermediate

@Bluescarlet: Thx for sharing a vid about how dps warrior supports his team with his high damage, and also team supports him with heals. He wouldnt stand a chance in 1v1 when his opponent would actually focus on him.
I fully understand the reasons why do some players uses this aspect, this is also just one of the ways how to help your team to shut down a full-healer.
I thought you said assault aspect was completely useless? You keep moving the goalposts further and further out. At first I thought maybe you had a point, then you continued to demand further and further, changing the circumstances of your issue, so I decided to do my own analysis on you based on your post history. Two YEARS now you have complained about anyone being able to heal against your tank damage in PvP. At some point, you're going to have to learn to either adapt to a new style of play for fighting these classes, or accept that you aren't good at killing people who heal.

You have such a long and storied history of ignoring discussion or criticism, I don't even think I can give you advice at this point.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 5:12pm

The discussion goes forward end evolves, and I am learning from this and changing my opinions bases on random circumstances, as well I've changed my opinion on full-healers that it wouldnt be that good idea to give them only 1 self-heal. I am not a stubborn person.

One part of me says "deal with it, characters are not equal and they won't be. This game is not fair and you won't change anything". The second part of me screams and kick "No I dont want to leave it this way, becouse this bastard player takes advantage over his class and kick everybody out of arena and wins with 100% health at the end with no effort"

I simply don't want to DPS(!!!) and support aspect healing characters to be able to effectively heal themselfs and others and deal decent damage while this is not the role they have choose (by aspect) to be.
DPS warriors cant heal themselve too while he is similar to other dps characters who can heal themselves.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 6:02pm

AHA ! there we go^^ you dont WANT to play a dps class ! (even tho its way stronger and any gppd dps warr will slaughter a tank warr... but whatever) just cuz you dont want to play another way doesnt make this way useless or something^^ in the end it seems to me you simply wanna be op (which would happen if other classes would lack selfheal cuz as a tank you have an unfair advantage of over 100% more life lol :D)
and to no heals a warr...bloodlust... when you hit for over 1 mio and have a bit of bloodlust its a decent heal...this may not be this strong in a teamfight cuz several ppl will still butcher you...BUT its very strong in a 1 vs 1 situation^^

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 6:49pm

I've never seen assault aspect warrior win in any duel and this kind of warr havent defeated me yet. Assault tank is purely dps team support. Mentioning bloodlust is irrelevant becouse all can have it. If I can have it, dps healer can have it too + his own heals + plate armor + long range advantage=he has his own heals->dont even need bloodlust->uses better defensive stats. Healer has a clearly advantage over other classes, while he is using support or dps aspect.
If he does dps, he shouldnt be able to effectively heal himself.
-And its 200% more hp, not 100%. This is not unfair- is very important for close range fights on bg's, becouse all focus on you since you are a front line fighter.
I dont want to play assault aspect becouse you die faster than you do some serious damage. It requires full healer focusing only on your ass.
Even if we all can imagine tht giveback for high bloodlust on assault warrior, it's not worth it becouse you are sacrificing very important absorption defensive stats that keeps you alive or you die before you get enought CA to deal special attack, or till you finish your spin attack.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 7:26pm

everyone can use bloodlust yeah but it only brings you something if you do high dps which is not possible as a tank^^

and sry ok its 200% :D (mhh normal life 2,6 mio as a tank around 6 mio... mep)

btw iam talking with a warr atm and he says you skipped in your build many defensive skills and damage reduce (in this strange barrier you got) and you miss the most important fact^^ what do you gain from staying alive whole fight if you dont have any use^^ when you kill 2 ppl and die you did your job already :D so go assault for the win :D (maybe exept traningscamp and capture the flag there a tank would be awesome^^)

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 8:35pm

Ofc I've skipped it in pvp-2h build. As I said, we cant discuss about warrs build here becouse it needs deeper detailed common understanding of our priorities. These skills are used by full tanks.
I am completely ok with the reality that tank is not be able to kill healing characters becouse he has different role,.. what frustrates me the most is that pvp 1v1 warrior, scout or even palla's (!) build <<< pvp healing characters build 1v1. I've just seen 65k healer defeating 80k assault aspect palla.

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 9:17pm

80k gs pally should be pretty strong but again not every player used the max of his class^^

but here you should see a important point cleric and summy both have a pretty op 1 vs 1 ability (warr and mage got it too) and thats the cooldown increase shit this completly robs his enemy of any abilit to proper dps or heal so if it was a supp summy or cleric then the strong thing wasnt the healing but rather the damn buff -.- (btw iam pretty sure pally has rrly high self healing too at least i see this in hps often)

Tuesday, April 26th 2016, 9:40pm

Pallys got a self-heals too but it's acceptable even throught he is damn strong tank. I want the same "acceptable" self-healing spell for healing characters that dont use healig aspect too, so they primary focus on dps and support, not on op self healing. All you have mentioned + cc's, negative buffs, fine damage and self-healing abilities makes them OP. I am sure that if they get nerfed in this self-healing thingie on all aspects but healing aspect, they will be just fine.
I think that cd increase is fine, becouse it's a part of the support aspect-weakens the enemies and buffs the allies.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "RedCatCZ" (Apr 26th 2016, 9:50pm)