You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 11:01am

dragagon

Unregistered

+/- heroics difficulty

Do you mean it is too hard or too easy?
Compared to rare gear season, it was a lot harder than it is now.
It really is very easy up to lv15. Once going lv16 it's a nightmare.
I suggest you to try it if you haven't already in the epic gear season.

Friday, May 11th 2018, 2:48pm

lol,

This community is pretty amazing. There is a post talking about epic sectors, and people reply to Pio by talking about Ascendancy and try hard. What if i create a post about food and we talk only about football in it please ! :D

Anyway regarding to unlock sector, idk why people are not happy that someone asking to CM to give u epic sectors really quick. It provides to players not full gear to go and not spend any keys to catch up lol. I dont know how u guys are thinking but yeah, we got it now so everything is cool :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Friday, May 11th 2018, 3:48pm

+/- heroics difficulty

you can get the item from BG-Reward-NPC instead of doing heroics which have no mercs
-premium hammers (there is already plenty of paid stuff in game imho)

you can craft them by hand if you care for the faster progress so you wont need any BC for them
(but as there are unlimited keys for "Old" layer now anyway, its value is very shorttimed)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 11th 2018, 9:57pm)

Friday, May 11th 2018, 4:10pm

I was attempting to do heroics in the past without success. For me they are too hard since I'm lacking know how about tactics required and also good coordinated party. They might be too easy for players used to harder difficulty level. This is why I have written +/-.

BG reward item offers upgrade to 103% only.

Cost of making crafted hammers is (or at last it was in the past) close to those bought from boutique shop.I would need around 1500bc per month just for premium hammers and a bit less gold to craft them. I'm casual PvPer so spending that much for perishable items is totally pointless for me especially when saving for other things I consider more important for my character progress (runes, rubbies, stats, etc).

Friday, May 11th 2018, 7:49pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

• "Rayofsshadow" started this thread

"BG reward item offers upgrade to 103% only."

So basicly you get Free 103% items Once a 90/90 Item drops for you since You can stack up on the Insignias from Bg´s

Getting Higher % Takes slightly more effort but compared to when Blue sector were released Epic Heroics is way easier up til stage 16.

Getting more than 109% You need to have a well Balanced Party and you need time and effort to learn all the Tactics.

This is Balanced in my Opinion :P.
I am PioPico

Friday, May 11th 2018, 10:01pm

ah so there still is a point in doing the heroic allods except using the emblems for gold instead
how much % is possible?
but i still think the difference is negligible

and ofc pointing the gold and BC to permanent items like runes and so on is better than wasting in on gear which gets replaced all the time :)

Saturday, May 12th 2018, 12:05pm

ah so there still is a point in doing the heroic allods except using the emblems for gold instead
how much % is possible?
but i still think the difference is negligible

and ofc pointing the gold and BC to permanent items like runes and so on is better than wasting in on gear which gets replaced all the time :)
115% is max from what I've heard.
103% on 18 items (2h weapon=1h weapon+offhand) gives nice boost (which equals to ~half of 19th item) and with slow gear progression we have now it is simply worth it.

Monday, May 14th 2018, 10:33am

On-topic, the gear progression system for Allods is utter garbage, purely designed as an additional layer of grind and/or monetization. I vastly preferred the methodology in the original release, just like I vastly preferred the original stat system.
Couldn't agree more with you Optimus Tri :P .
Considering game gearing and difficulty it has gone from challenging and complex to the level of easy as hell to do and shopper friendly to a detrimental degree...
At least till 55 you could'nt p2w gear except by purifying gears through cash shop and now u got hammers in cash shop...
Open us a legacy server so we can enjoy the game at an earlier pre 7.0 state ^^
Keep calm and pvp hard :thumbsup: 8)

Monday, May 14th 2018, 12:04pm

It is still possible to play in a form of "legacy mode". Just roll new reinc and turn off "egg", gear up and enjoy it. Take note that PvP in form of BGs are available not only to lvl 80.

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 1:11pm

now u got hammers in cash shop...

those hammers may also be crafted... so if you dont want to be behind due to these just craft them yourself
imagine those who buy it direct from itemshop either crafted them themselves or imagine there is no itemshop but they just bought the hammers for $ from another player... result is the same but you wont feel upset because there are hammers in the itemshop :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (May 15th 2018, 1:25pm)

Tuesday, May 15th 2018, 4:23pm

rozetri

Intermediate

now u got hammers in cash shop...

those hammers may also be crafted... so if you dont want to be behind due to these just craft them yourself
imagine those who buy it direct from itemshop either crafted them themselves or imagine there is no itemshop but they just bought the hammers for $ from another player... result is the same but you wont feel upset because there are hammers in the itemshop :P
It's fine to say this, but it also doesn't account for the difficulty and expense of crafting said hammers. Early on this isn't a problem, but as you require rarer and rarer quality hammers, the chance for success starts dropping dramatically. At the very least it used to be that way, but I'm not expecting that it was made any fairer in recent days. This is keeping in mind we're talking about gearing at the fastest possible rate to stay at the head of the competitive curve, so the concept of using inferior hammers is completely ignored.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 2:50pm

[...]
and i have still not found time to spend my keys...
someone may tell me with 9.1, does something change like free distribution of purple gear or something?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (May 16th 2018, 2:57pm) with the following reason: off-topic removed

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 4:16pm

dragagon

Unregistered

with 9.1, does something change like free distribution of purple gear or something?

What I heard is that with 9.1, there will be a new zone where you can do repeatable quests that give you currency there, with that currency you can buy the epic grade gear. Also insignia's can be bought there so you can quickly catch up in a daytime of playing, ready to farm legendary grade gear as if you were playing 24/7 in 9.0.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 5:48pm

with 9.1, does something change like free distribution of purple gear or something?

What I heard is that with 9.1, there will be a new zone where you can do repeatable quests that give you currency there, with that currency you can buy the epic grade gear. Also insignia's can be bought there so you can quickly catch up in a daytime of playing, ready to farm legendary grade gear as if you were playing 24/7 in 9.0.

now thats what i wanted to read, awesome news <3

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 8:28am

I have managed to craft my 1st epic on anvil of artifacts yesterday and guess what... cost of transmutation is 850 dust per attempt- that was slight shock at 1st but after few secs it was hilarious (that's a bit more than You get by doing entire observatory raid on easy) especially when You know there is a Symbol of Abundance in boutique shop:)

Usually I was stopping at epic set mixed with some legends/fableds but it looks like this time I'll end up with full rare+some epic drops and just wait for 9.1 to come which will probably happen at the time when I'm too busy to play anyway.

I feel really sorry for all those people who want to be top geared for PvP purposes...since in addition to boutique/crafted hammers they have to pay for Symbol of Abundance's too.

My opinion about gear progression changes from "+" to big "-" now for epic gear.

P.S. Yesterday I've made a joke on guild chat regarding gearing up progress for legends in present system.I have written it will take half of the year to get full legendary set and it looks like I was right after all:)

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 1:36pm

although its hard and timeconsuming its possible, i like this system, it rewards the very active players who play a lot...

Thursday, May 17th 2018, 4:24pm

Rayofsshadow

Intermediate

• "Rayofsshadow" started this thread

Making Full Epic takes about Same time as Full Leggy, Now in Epic it will take 11 Days IF you use 5 Cash shop hammers and then Only Greens, and 5 Cash shop hammers is not hard to get But that would mean 110 days to be Full Epic. with Cash shop Hammers it would take 8 Days(7 days IF you would use like a few realgar). Which would mean 70 days to Get All. I think thats why the Devs have put the seasons to be 10 weeks Idk.
I am PioPico

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Rayofsshadow" (May 17th 2018, 4:34pm)

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:48am

although its hard and timeconsuming its possible, i like this system, it rewards the very active players who play a lot...
Amount of dust required for one transmuting attempt and amount You get from one staple (10 staples on average from s3, about 40 from one obs easy) is simply insufficient. If I were able to be very active player I would switch to subbed Allods- this is where u get the most for being very active type of player.

P.S. Imagine what would happen if suddenly all players agree to stop using premium/crafted hammers (as a form of protest)...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 11:37am

If I were able to be very active player I would switch to subbed Allods- this is where u get the most for being very active type of player.

P.S. Imagine what would happen if suddenly all players agree to stop using premium/crafted hammers (as a form of protest)...
Protest against what? If you don't have time to farm dust there are C$ items that you can use to multiply it.

If you don't have time and you don't have money either then why do you even bother gearing up? Or playing this exact game for that matter.

Friday, May 18th 2018, 8:06pm

rozetri

Intermediate

If I were able to be very active player I would switch to subbed Allods- this is where u get the most for being very active type of player.

Protest against what? If you don't have time to farm dust there are C$ items that you can use to multiply it.

If you don't have time and you don't have money either then why do you even bother gearing up? Or playing this exact game for that matter.
Can you guess why there a single staple gives you the amount that it does? And why the cost for a transmute is as high as it is? Hint: it's because there's a CS item to multiply your dust. The devs COULD increase the amount of dust you get per staple or decrease the amount of dust required for an upgrade, thus lowering the amount of time or money required for an upgrade. But they'd rather encourage you to spend more, so they nerf your dust gain so they can offer you a CS item to bring it back up to a tolerable level. That would be what the protest would be against.

But to then answer your second statement... you're absolutely right. In fact, the requirements placed on time or money spent in order to keep up with the pack has made any number of people question why they were playing this exact game. Many have been chased away for that very reason.
IGN: Rozetri
Class: Xadaganian Great Avenger - Lv.75
Guild: Ascendancy (Valiance)
Server: New Frontier (Tensess)
Ship: IndigoSky