Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

15. 07. 2017, 05:54

Bard or Engineer

which is better to do suport? BARD OR ENGINEER

i am from brazil, my english don't is very good :D

20. 07. 2017, 02:39

engineer is better support but doing low dps
bard is rlly good as supp with high dmg like a normal dps
and can do deal better with pvp

20. 07. 2017, 03:32

Both have advantages and disadvantages

Bard
+ no need take swifness
+ big dmg in this path on sup
+ big range of puri
+ cit all time

(i not play bard much so dont know disadvantages)

Engi

+ Absorbs mechanic (yoy can give shield to your team with max 50-60% of thair hp and 100-118% of your hp)
+ Helling support ( experieced enginers can change healers with good team/tank)
+ tp team (on some map helpfull)
+ 0 casting + mobility
+ device mechanic
+ better dispell
+ you can tell evryone you have "big cannon"
+ better vs mele classs in pvp

- 0 dmg
- you need take 500 swfines to have perm buffs
- f**** range of attacks 15->8y and -33% dmg of burst of mana so if you want hit with burst of mana you need stay close enemes so you need play mele if you want do dmg
-puri have rang of 15y in your heling dvice so hen team not stay close, not evryone will get puri

also in 8.2 engi will have up buffs from 16s to 21s so you will can take less swifnes = more dmg but still fk 8y for burst of mana and dvice explosions is painful

but as expriece enginner i had never problm with find team for hard sectors/raids even with low runes, in my all time of plaing on engi only one person was angry and was said my dmg is that big like my pennis, all another was happy seeing me on team even with 0 dmg

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (20.07.2017, 03:44)

21. 07. 2017, 13:43

also in 8.2 engi will have up buffs from 16s to 21s so you will can take less swifnes = more dmg but still fk 8y for burst of mana and dvice explosions is painful
on 8.2 as i saw on russian server update notice the change from 16s to 21s is only for deffensive support so if you want to keep the accelarion which is the importent thing so the update wont change anything you need to stay with 500 swift.....

Discussions similaires

Noter cette discussion