You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 1:15pm

give us lucky moments !

id like to see a lucky moment to commemorate the new server

A total of 72 Votes have been submitted.

86%

yes (62)

14%

no (10)

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 3:52pm

LM doesnt remake all mistakes of 5.0.

On p2p need MORE gold for play in game and not in 2nd work...
I treat other people the way I want to be treated myself.
I treat other people the way they treat me.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 4:19pm

LM doesn't necessarily mean gold. It can also mean XP which shortens the full level of grinding you have to do to reach 60.

P2P players also need a lot of gold to buy cinibar for upgrading their glyphs since amalgam is so hard to get now.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 8:24pm

Senpai

Intermediate

• "Senpai" has been banned

LM doesn't necessarily mean gold. It can also mean XP which shortens the full level of grinding you have to do to reach 60.

P2P players also need a lot of gold to buy cinibar for upgrading their glyphs since amalgam is so hard to get now.
its not hard at all to get amalgam lol....

KAPPA

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 2:15am

Omg, why so many noobs on p2p think that they know all about this game...
I can show u mine 100+ amas AND? It doesnt mean that it can be farmed by all server, all ama's good farm zone have quota in all ama...

Ofc if u will play in only 24 ppl (on the server) that will mean that all can get amas, but do u want play with low population?

The same about gold...

Did u farm this ama with BG or alchemy? ofc NO, and we both know where have u got it... 8)

Give us back old MI, cataz and 2x emblems for BG (without amas) and ppl will calm down about amas...

About gold, hope in new patch Tka-Rika will solve this problem, but if not, then this game will slowly dieing...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 2:35am

this game wont be slowly dieing.
Just those that qq at every patch wil maybe leave.

Just enjoy the game.
Its good this way
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 4:40am

Senpai

Intermediate

I can show u mine 100+ amas AND? It doesnt mean that it can be farmed by all server, all ama's good farm zone have quota in all ama...

Ofc if u will play in only 24 ppl (on the server) that will mean that all can get amas, but do u want play with low population?

The same about gold...

Did u farm this ama with BG or alchemy? ofc NO, and we both know where have u got it... 8)

Give us back old MI, cataz and 2x emblems for BG (without amas) and ppl will calm down about amas...

About gold, hope in new patch Tka-Rika will solve this problem, but if not, then this game will slowly dieing...
your trolls are weak plis stop.
KAPPA

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:21am

The same about gold...

Lol, where did u see trolls?

"Ppl see only they want to see..."

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:33am

The same about gold...

Lol, where did u see trolls?

"Ppl see only they want to see..."
Came back less than 3 days ago, lvld to 60 and got close to 40 amal atm. Amal isn't hard to get, you just have to adapt yourself to the new patch. AS is still a great way to get amalgam. So what's actually your problem? Oh that's right, too lazy to actually do something to progress. Your attitude is exactly as the name of the person you "try" to troll, a crybaby.
For glory.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:35am

Hugorood

Beginner

Came back less than 3 days ago, lvld to 60 and got close to 40 amal atm. Amal isn't hard to get, you just have to adapt yourself to the new patch. AS is still a great way to get amalgam. So what's actually your problem? Oh that's right, too lazy to actually do something to progress. Your attitude is exactly as the name of the person you "try" to troll, a crybaby.
Typical Blood response. Nothing positive or helpful.

I came back and blah blah bitch bitch troll cry.

Seriously Raven, why not offer help or advice instead of being such a condescending idiot?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:44am

Seriously Raven, why not offer help or advice instead of being such a condescending idiot?
Well somebody is butthurt. I would ofend you back, but your name doesn't ring any bells so I'll leave it there.
For glory.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:46am

Hugorood

Beginner

Well somebody is butthurt.
Yes, that was helpful. Way to respond!

You're a moron aren't you?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:49am

Well somebody is butthurt.
Yes, that was helpful. Way to respond!

You're a moron aren't you?
Gee, I wasn't even trying to be helpfull there, try trolling harder, it doesn't seem to work ;).
For glory.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:53am

Hugorood

Beginner

Pretty sure we all know you're never trying to be helpful. Thanks for confirming though.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:44am

Senpai

Intermediate

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:51am

Dis thread got so mature, i felt it needed something grumpy. You're welcome.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 12:50pm

Ofcourse everybody wants LM at any given moment lol.
I