You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 6:38pm

Maybe i used wrong words, i meant end-questing players, that kind of newbies, not newbies newbies starting the game from 1 lvl, but newbies that are joining the world of end-game after questing part.
If we are talking about questing time (1-75lvl), yes i agree devs did make it easier for players to go trough that part now with marks of fate or potions or whatever. Yes, i remember what i had to go trough - milestones, quests to get a portal open (for those who didn't know, yes there was a time that players had to do a quest to unlock a portal before using). I think everybody remembers the long, boring farming in coba, to get reputation to get equipment to be able to kill mobs in next location. Yes there was no 23-51 astral nor timevoids or anything (imo they fucked it up with 23-51 astrals, but i guess it was implemented so players could get faster to max lvl, so people would stop whining why there is no new players). But :
Firsly - these are only memories now, i know you like to bring them back, but you won't change it, It WAS good, it wo't be NOW. You have to stop living in memories my friend.
Secondly - i didn't mean the 1-75 lvl part of the game, but the beginning of end-game part.

Kids nowadays can fully operate a new smartphone or tablet or any house-computer, you name it, this game for them would be a piece of cake.

If there are USUALLY equal number of rookies in BOTH teams then i must have been very unlucky with this game, because i USUALLY had MORE rookies in my team then enemies had in theirs.

I enjoy progression in a progressive game, if there is actually one to enjoy. There is no progress now for end-game beginner that has no gold, no cs items, no reincarnations, no nothing. Thats what im trying to say so you will understand.

Also, i understand you have achieved a lot and don't want it to be available for everyone right away. What you don't understand is that you have achieved too much (more like devs gave too much for players to achieve over that whole time and expect newcomers to keep up) of things that an end-game beginner has to achieve now to become competitive.

How is the 8 lvl runes "default" now? Does a player gets a permament pack of full 8's once hit 75 lvl? NO. You think that way because, as i have mentioned earlier, people had 5 years (if being a staunch supporter of this game) to farm them up. And that kind of people are the majority of the server (new frontier), that's why you think it's "default".

If people would stop complaining, there would be still a monarchy in the world and kings would kill anyone they want because they didn't like them, so it's not completely pointless.

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 6:58pm

Rookies get a few nice boosters nowadays, but you're talking like we get everything on a plate now.

I don't totally disagree with you, I am currently lvl 45 and I already received a lvl 5 rune from the daily quests. That's a lot of crystal chips right there for free. But it's just luck, maybe tomorrow I'll get another one or maybe I will never ever have the luck to win another one.

But I remember when I was playing in 6.0 - the cost of a BC was like 250 gold, now it's 5000, that's 20 times more expensive while the gold earned has increased only by 4 times since 6.0. Theoretically earning BC is 5 times harder now.

Also, we don't have lvl VIII "default" runes. You still have to buy those runes every month with a lot of BC for a newb...

since you do the daily quests daily and in the guaranteed price you can always select the CC there is even a CERTAIN amount of runeprogress guaranteed now
when i started this game the price of 1 BC was 6 or 7 gold
however farming earned also a LOT lesser than it does now
overall, the exchangerate goes up with the amount of gold to gain
for example, when i was new, there was NO amalgamreward from BG, the "best" way to gain amalgam was doing the alchemy quest or arena of death
now where you get amalgam in sh**loads for nothing the time you earlier needed to gain it becomes "free time" where you can farm (just an example)
also, the KOE goldreward goes up every patch too so we can say more or less the exchangerate & goldincome scale
so while its a bit harder now maybe on the other hand other things are easier now, overall everything has become easier, but mainly "rookiestuff"

for an active player farming 3 fragile level VIII runes / month is no problem
but not every player "must" have level VIII runes
if its too hard for you stay with the full V for a while
assuming every new player uses the discoutpackage for 6xV runes means he can make VI in defense while using the temporary VIII for offense, just as an example
there are many ways to manage your assets and options, its up to you to find the on which suits you best
the forum is only for sharing ideas

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 7:00pm

so why you not start playing one equlium sever, if you find inaf players to pop bg and islands/raids instad of seing it's empty, you will can start new live there
lets say just spam with mgafons one world, go talk to leaders to say ppl to join all at one time (lets say at 18-21 oclock)

i remebr when i organized jc in New frontier, then this was pop some day later too, all was just talking in world to ppl join, also i was hear in equalium server are some guilds now who can join and play with this ppl

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jul 23rd 2017, 7:09pm)

Monday, July 24th 2017, 12:07am

Firstly you keep whining about that this game has no newcomers/newbies
Hey mate, you are confusing me for someone else. I've never complained/whined this game has no newcomers, because:

1. It does, if you don't see them, I do.
2. I never complain. I solve my problems should I have any. Complains don't help much in that.
3. Frankly I don't give an F if there are newcomers or not. I don't care if the game will live and prosper or die tomorrow morning. Because I only play as long as it's fun, I don't care about investments made, time spent or whatever you would find precious and non-refundable. Because it was worth it all the way. If you don't feel it that way, well, I should say I'm sorry, but I'm not, cause it's your problem now.

So yeah, go play something else you too. I'm not AOP to talk to all you losers politely after all. You don't deserve it anyway.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 11:44am

Quoted from "domi5500"

Firstly you keep whining about that this game has no newcomers/newbies
Hey mate, you are confusing me for someone else. I've never complained/whined this game has no newcomers, because:

1. It does, if you don't see them, I do.
2. I never complain. I solve my problems should I have any. Complains don't help much in that.
3. Frankly I don't give an F if there are newcomers or not. I don't care if the game will live and prosper or die tomorrow morning. Because I only play as long as it's fun, I don't care about investments made, time spent or whatever you would find precious and non-refundable. Because it was worth it all the way. If you don't feel it that way, well, I should say I'm sorry, but I'm not, cause it's your problem now.

So yeah, go play something else you too. I'm not AOP to talk to all you losers politely after all. You don't deserve it anyway.

1. Why do you even say that towards me in the first place, i'm neutral here, at least i'm trying to be. I've stopped playing this game for a few months now, just checking the forum, if you want to know it so badly.

2. Then this thread wasn't for you. It was posted towards those who enjoy this game like you do BUT they want new players, so the game won't die.

3. I've never said the game doesn't have newcomers at all, i've said it hardly ever happens to actually see one. If you've spotted one - Great! Congratulations to you for your good sight.

4. Another great thing. Bravo! Everyone has different experience with their live. You happened to experience that complains don't do much, another human might say it does a lot.

5. If the whole server/games would consist of guys so ignorant and selfish like you, there would be no point in making them. In your place I should be thankful to the guys who actually care, becuase it might be them who keep this game going, so you can enjoy it.

6. In a place of a guy who invested his time in something to make it better it would be abnormal to throw that thing like a piece of garbage. But how could you know it, if you haven't ever done it.

7. I'm not AOP too, nobody is AOP, only AOP is AOP. You don't have to be like him to keep a cultured conversion with other human beings. People are taught basics of culture to not behave like animals when talking to each other, I'm assuming you didn't know that.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 12:24pm

Right, teach me some manners will you.

Come on buddy, did you even read the first post of the thread? The guy asked:

"please what should I do to stop that am using a pve dps but casue my runes are weak"

And I made a detailed reply about what he could do to fix his original problem. So how come this thread is not for me?

domi5500, you and ppl like you do not help this game going and never have. You are a fucking cancer that grows its metastasis in every single topic on the forum.

No matter what the original poster would ask about you or some other don't-play-anymore-but-still-around zombie appears and starts his sick talk about how good the game would've been if only it was more RL-losers-friendly.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 2:34pm

Quinz

Intermediate

@user_1129018 you have so much rage and negativity in your posts man, that's why people are bashing at you. If you just chill a bit, the forum will be a better experience for everyone. Now I'm saying this to you because you're very noticeably one of the people often spreading, or being part of much negativity in recent threads. There are more people that often contribute to this so you're not the only one, I can get a bit carried away myself sometimes as well, but never to this level.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Monday, July 24th 2017, 3:24pm

Yeah well, there's always someone else to blame right?

Let's blame devs for your fails ingame, let's blame publishers for your fails IRL, let's blame user_1129018 for the forum being full of zombies who keep posting their stories of endless fails despite they don't play the game for a long time already.

And one more thing, I don't want the forum to be a better experience for ppl like yourself or domi5500 who quit playing long ago but still poisoning the forum with your endless whine.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:37pm

Nandita

Intermediate

What about the possibility to sign bg as an op team?

Monday, July 24th 2017, 4:46pm

IAmGroot

Professional

I rerolled and played on league for a little while (secretly, for the most part). I didn't invest a whole lot of money like I had been on empire but I had some goodies. I had runes somewhere around 7s and 6s, a mount, white/green/blue on most CS items, and reasonable gear. It was AMAZING to me how quickly and often I was removed from a skirmish. While I had skill and would do very well in skirmishes, it didn't matter because my gear and runes were too low that I got removed. It was pretty disgusting. This was actually another reason as to why I had quit playing for the most part. The elitists have become very elitist and not very understanding of the newbie's position. The game cannot grow unless the community allows it to (well also, the company behind it needs to at least try a little bit but that's a different animal altogether). Removing the new players from skirmishes is laughable at best.

My best tip to any new player is to NEVER, EVER, EVER sit on a point and guard it. If you do this the elitists will see that you have done little damage (EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE DOING EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO AND HELPING YOUR TEAM WIN) and vote to kick you. The people not paying attention enough will automatically say "Yes" to the vote because they see the low damage and don't realize you're actually being a badass and bringing your team to victory while the elitists are off fighting in the woods, not on points, racking up massive damage amounts. Good job nerds.

So yeah, before you go and just kick people...think about what they're actually doing for your team. Damage =/= quality. :thumbup:

Monday, July 24th 2017, 7:10pm

2 things come to my mind reading here

1st, some ppl are (understandingly) annoyed by constant complaining to others about problems only the ones who complain can solve and noone else....
those who complain are welcome to gather infos here, on the forum, the place of thoughtsexchange, to improve their situation with the accumulated infos here

however endless "whining" without constructive words wont help or solve any problems at all
it will just annoy everyone

2nd, there were 2 big changes regarding battlegrounds which were malicious after all on the long run:
- introduction of kickvote (the system that autoremoved those who stand still all the time with gathering 9 stacks of white flag was serving well already so remove complete AFK)
- hiding the gearscore in BG
(which was an attempt to stop players kickvoting weak players but did not work at all since you can still inspect OUTSIDE the BG and make an addon which displays the GS in BG then anyway... also, even if you do not know the GS, players willjust be kicked by dps / hps values then)

i would revert these changes, remove kickvote, bring back the simple "afk" kicker where the system removes those who idle and done
i guess 90% or more of kickvotes are not "legit" and from the remaining 10% 8 of 10 are due to flaming or silly texts rather than real AFK
fun fact: if a player goes "OFFLINE" you cant kickvote him but he stays ingame pretty long

Monday, July 24th 2017, 7:48pm

Quoted

fun fact: if a player goes "OFFLINE" you cant kickvote him but he stays ingame pretty long

you can do it be clicing on him and then one of option on his avatar

Monday, July 24th 2017, 9:35pm

IAmGroot,

Although you suggestion is valid indeed, I don't understand how could it be wise for a "newbie" (although smart and skillful but still having low GS/C$) to even consider guarding a point? I mean that "elitist" would just take the damage buff and one/two-shot that newbie and cap the point easily.

Also, your example only covers like 17% of cases in BG, because guarding the point makes sense only on WH, and there are 5 more BG setups there.

Monday, July 24th 2017, 10:40pm

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 8:04am

Quinz

Intermediate

I don't want the forum to be a better experience for ppl like yourself or domi5500 who quit playing long ago but still poisoning the forum with your endless whine.
And here you go again pointing fingers and being offensive. Can you tell me your definition of "whine"? When I say something negative about this game, it's when someone's asking for an opinion or advice. If someone asks about the current state of the game, I will simply state my thoughts and opinions about it. We all have different opinions, you obviously like the game in its current state, but everyone doesn't. We're allowed to speak our opinions as well.

If this annoys you so much, why do you even bother getting involved? Just move along and let people speak their opinions without getting bashed at.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 8:26am

Quinz

Intermediate

A response to OP:
I think this is very sad. The majority of the (veteran) community on New Frontier server seem to be power-mad. You shouldn't be treated like trash just because you don't have enough time to farm all the advantageous items, or can't afford to spend that much money on the game.

I remember when I was last playing I was kind of treated the same way. People were whining in the chat when you did something "wrong" and a lot of guilds and groups/raids had quite high requirements for joining, not really realistic for a newcomer or returning player who has not spent any or just a little money on the game. It has basically turned into a dictatorship where weak players are the victims.
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Tuesday, July 25th 2017, 11:15am

The majority of the (veteran) community on New Frontier server seem to be power-mad.
Fecking ridiculous. A guy doesn't play, but he knows how to distinguish veteran majority of players on New Frontier and considers himself qualified to state "power-mad" diagnosis.

And all that because "someone asked his opinion".

What's wrong with you mate? You can't get over with the fact the game goes on without you? You can't move on?

This forum makes me think that those Russian hackers had indeed invented some e-drug that breaks ppls will, crushes their brain and makes them forever attached to something that is long gone. Making the victim consider themselves romantic and nostalgic, but appearing pathetic and miserable for everyone else.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 8:55am

Quinz

Intermediate

Fecking ridiculous. A guy doesn't play, but he knows how to distinguish veteran majority of players on New Frontier and considers himself qualified to state "power-mad" diagnosis.

I played Allods since beta, and I've spent A LOT of time on Allods in total, even though I'm not playing the game at this very moment. Last time I played was about half a year ago or so, and for the last few years I've played the veteran community have basically remained the same. Of course there are some new faces as well, but I was referring to "the majority of the veteran community".

I also didn't state that this is a fact, I said they seem to be power-mad. This is indeed based on my own opinion as well as the story OP just told us here, and some others who posted in this thread.

I think you're just an angry guy who enjoy bashing at people on the internet. It's clearly no use though. You're only making a fool of yourself and getting a bad reputation. This has no effect on me so by all means go ahead an bash all you want, but you're just making it worse for yourself dude.

*waiting for another ridiculous come-back that was bashed out in rage*
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Quinz" (Jul 27th 2017, 11:24am)

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 11:35am

It will not get better. You either play it now or regret in 10 years when the servers will be shut down. When it was released on steam there were so many new players and the forum was more alive than ever with newcomers. Where are they now?

Fun fact: Metin2 has 1-2k concurrent players sometimes and Allods has 50-60 on steam.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 11:55am

I think you're just an angry guy who enjoy bashing at people on the internet. It's clearly no use though. You're only making a fool of yourself and getting a bad reputation.
You think too much, buddy. I would ask you to do something that you are better at, but the only thing you are good at is whining about how cruel and unfair the game, it's community and environment in general is.

Reputation... well, like I said you are not very good at thinking, coz if you were a tiny bit better, you would understand it by now that "reputation" is something I couldn't care less about.

Rate this thread