You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 4:14am

Newbie returning player

Hey guys so its been a while since I was here last :D still a dang newbie LOL. How's is the game going? I didnt get to play much a long time ago. Don't even think I made it pass level 15 LOL but I am back to give it a go since I can not afford WoW anymore hehe and hopefully my stone age PC can run this. Let me know which server a newbie yall think should start on since I see there is another f2p server now also are there any guilds on the f2p server that accept newbies that dont spend money on the game? Iv'e been looking around and Iv'e noticed some people talk about getting kicked from guilds and not being able to do anything cause people don't want them cause they dont have cash item stuff. Give me your guys honest opinions and let me know if you think its worth downloading the game and give it a go <3

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Shageki" (Jul 29th 2017, 4:43am)

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 8:58am

Quoted

How's is the game going?

Just go check posts whos was before, ppl are boring writing same thinkts to 100.. back player

Quoted

Let me know which server a newbie yall think should start on since I see there is another f2p server now

Yes new server is Equlirum, you wil got there free 8 runes and cs items for 1 month, also i was hear free mount after 60lv but don't know this true

+ some day for x3 experience and anyink yet is on

- it's new server so comunity slowy bulding there, so battlground/pvp/gb not pop that much like in Frontier

Frontier is good server too, becose many playercs can carry and help you, but if your type of player who need be top, it will be hard for you when 80% ppl have higcht runes there and most fo cs stuff, but still you can find friendly guilds like Sexy pirates [en] Devastate [german] Destruction [Poland] (on leauge site) who will help you.

Quoted

also are there any guilds on the f2p server that accept newbies that dont spend money on the game?

In game e have 2 typs of guild

Levling guild : -> +20% experienc bonus/+20% bg bonus

End game guild -> This guild take stats bonus like more bloodust/stats etc +75lv
Dominium guilds -> Guilds for top players, thay taking rubies for faster capturing points in dominion and all pvp stuf +75lv and higcht runes and cs

For you i recmonad ask in word about guild with +20% exp (or any % exp bonus) then if you ill hav 75lv go serch end game guild

In Equlirum i wa hear about it : https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…307&#post100307

But if you will want play on Frontier i rcomand my guild : Szkarłatna Nawałnica or Prunic cronic (someink like it) e have +20% exp for start

Quoted

let me know if you think its worth downloading the game and give it a go <3

No one will tll you that, you need test it on yourself but opinions will look like in short :

-> this game is p2w bla bla bla no try, becose it' game to hard for git gud

-> this game is f2p for me i was play 2-3y bla bla bla and i was made it free for me or i'm just in 2% ppl whos are smart and can earn in game witchout spend real monay
( I'm in this groupe)

-> ppl who acept it's p2w and tll you to invst 10-20$ evry month to play good (buing raritas pack ith x6 8 runes and another temaporary stuff who after some time become prenament)

-> Drama queen who will offtopic temat teling another his opinion and defending it like Quinz

here you have Example : https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…=22501&pageNo=2

tutut Usful info !

1.first fink you need to do find build here : https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=6

aftr 15lv changing build will cost 250 cistal, so find build for you to not have problem later

2.how gearing work aftr 75lv : https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=10502

it's for 7.0 but notink a change, only artfacts was come

3. Allods team wa made guide competition so go visit : https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22214

so you will can find more usful info thx that

4. In game you have Addons system (someink you can instal to allods who will help you in game), you will can find it in my post when i will edit it tomorow or go try find it be yourself

Regards
Noah

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Jul 29th 2017, 9:17am)

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 9:19am

Oh nice thanks man and I dont mind if its pay to win or not. I am just a casual guy looking to have fun. Not be the top :P

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 7:26pm

The game is fun, I also started again a few weeks ago.

When you level up you receive like 900-1000 crystals for free, don't spend them on anything until you get to max level, then buy the pack of rarities from the boutique with the DISCOUNT that you'll receive at high level for free( just once) , which will cost you 1000 crystals and will give you almost everything that's good from the cash shop for 28 days to start farming like a baws.

After you buy them, start farming so you can afford this pack next month too

AND BE CAREFUL: the pack of rarities costs 2000 crystals in the boutique, but in this patch they have introduced a new feature that gives you a reward everyday for doing basic activities in the game, and if you do them every day for 28 days you will be able to get a COUPON FOR THE PACK OF RARITIES which will drop the price of the pack to 1000 crystals, making it easier to farm every month

You can also get a pretty fast mount from the tropical atoll for free.

With all these items and proper gear and skill you can already be competitive against the majority of players. If you want to be TOP, then maybe you should spend 10-20 euros every month to buy patronage lvl 5, better mount for combat etc

I know that this doesn't make any sense to you now, but come back in a few months and thank me!

Monday, July 31st 2017, 9:42am

Quinz

Intermediate

-> Drama queen who will offtopic temat teling another his opinion and defending it like Quinz

here you have Example : https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…=22501&pageNo=2

Quoting myself from that thread:
"When I say something negative about this game, it's when someone's
asking for an opinion or advice. If someone asks about the current state
of the game, I will simply state my thoughts and opinions about it. We
all have different opinions, you obviously like the game in its current
state, but everyone doesn't. We're allowed to speak our opinions as
well.
"

With that said, let me give you my opinion Shageki, since you asked for it.

I'd say this game is not very casual friendly. It's a very time consuming game. It requires a lot of time, effort and patience in order to become competitive, if you plan on not spending any money. If you want to play competitively, or if you want to be able to enjoy the PvP content in the game, I wouldn't suggest this game for you as a completely free-to-play casual player.

If you however don't care about being competitive, or don't care much for PvP, but rather want to focus fully on the PvE content and role play aspect of the game, I highly recommend you to try it out. It's a fantastic game apart from being very cash shop heavy.

Know that people who say you can farm everything you need in this game actually played for many many years, and they also play a lot, on a hardcore level. If this doesn't sound like an issue to you, then this might very well be the prefect game for you.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch