Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 2:14pm

Quinz

Orta Düzey

Mesajlar: 276

Konum: Sweden

Meslek: Makin 'em GAINS bro

• Özel mesaj gönder

You think too much, buddy. I would ask you to do something that you are better at, but the only thing you are good at is whining about how cruel and unfair the game, it's community and environment in general is.

Aaaand there it is, the hilarious "come-back". It's funny how you keep commenting about people whining, when the one actually whining here is you. Every time someone comments something that annoys you, you have to respond with some ridiculous and often offensive comment, and it looks much like whining to me.

Now, as enjoyable as it is to trigger your internet rage and read your hilarious comments, let's not clutter this thread anymore with unrelated blabber. Let's stick to the topic.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 6:54pm

Arushieru

Orta Düzey

• Konuyu başlatan "Arushieru"

Mesajlar: 184

Konum: Dark Realm

Meslek: At Ancient labyrinth

• Özel mesaj gönder

game is very friendly to newcomers now
very very very friendly
new players get overwhelmed with goods and boni
if i just had a 2 hour viverne back then it would have speeded up my leveling THIS fast, you cant even imagine
not to talk about marks of fate, almost free full level 5 runes (they are for a cheap price with discout coupon), daily mission rewards... there are more things, i just named a few

when i started this game i played with runes 211-111 and no mount, i had to search for the milestones on every map no knowing there are 2 possible places, most players had runes 6 7 or even 8....

i was inexperienced and ended up with beeing out of quests with level 32 at coba plateau, i had to grind to level 35 there
my class is warrior which was the "worst" class at this time
there was no "23-51 astral" or timevoid or anything
i could tell you more on how hard my journey was but most likely you gt my point already

so please dont tell me about its hard now for rookies or something

allods is a game "easy to learn, hard to master"
its not hard at all to get th basic of this gam at all
even little children can play it well (given they actually enjoy it)
however mastering this game is a different chapter
while beeing endurant enough to farm and gear up is even another

if a rookie put a SHIELD on a target and a CC on an enemy it impacts as these are FIXED values

also, there are rookies in BOTH teams usually so its balanced

if you dont enjoy the progression in a progressive game and see it as a chore ofc the game is most likely not the best choice for you and a stateless game like football counterstrike or hello kitty online might fit better
there is no progress

and ofc i dont want all i achieved to be thrown after everyone - is this hard to understand? but its done already anyway

see i farmed level 9 runes and now level 8 is " default", thats 1 level difference...
i dont like my progress beeing devaluated, thats why i did not gear at all for a long time
so i could complain too about this but i dont as its pointless on 1 hand and on the other hand might bring new players

and of course personal intentions drive everyone in what he says... would be abnormal if not
I would agree in some points and disagree in others
when you say that the game is not that hard am afraid
I dont agree with you I remember my friend she always got a trouble
at Yazes Shards every time she die cause she was weak even though
her equipment were good in the end she didnt no choice but to purchase
and upgrade her runes
so whats the problem I mean I need to make a lvl 7 runes the price says
that I need more than 7 million gold when you get it you realize
it increased again I mean farming on astral wont get you to 1million in a month
I tried that its absolutely impossible this game have trouble with gold
they should change the amount gold drop I mean whats wrong if you kill a powerful boss
and drop a 500.000 gold not a 15000 most of players purchase points and exchange it with gold
and thats increases the exchange prize I advise allods should lower the price of currency exchange
1 = 5100 thats totally madness
and of course dying everyday its not so much fun

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:59pm

I mean farming on astral wont get you to 1million in a month
I tried that its absolutely impossible this game have trouble with gold
they should change the amount gold drop I mean whats wrong if you kill a powerful boss
and drop a 500.000 gold not a 15000 most of players purchase points and exchange it with gold
and thats increases the exchange prize I advise allods should lower the price of currency exchange
1 = 5100 thats totally madness
You are missing the point here. Should they make it easier to farm gold, the exchange rate will go from 1=5100 to 1=10000. How would it make it easier for you to farm?

In fact the rate used to be higher, it went down after they nerfed gold farm in astral. Next patch they are gonna nerf gold gain from weekly boxes from Personal Allod, so it would also lower the rate by a small bit I think.

As for the astral farm, you receive ~4k gold from one allod. If you team up with other farmers and complete an allod within 5 min (you can't jump to the next allod faster because of astrolaby CD) then you will be able to farm ~40k gold within an hour, so your 1 mil will be farmable in 25h. It's still sick, but if they increase the gold drop it won't help you much, because it's not only you farming there, so the rate will immediately increase with the increased gold flow.

There are others way to farm, like selling stuff on AH: potions, herbs, tools, materials for tools. I have no idea how profitable it is tho.

Friday, July 28th 2017, 8:16am

Quinz

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

What they actually should do is to have a fixed exchange rate. I believe it's the only thing that may solve the gold/farm issue, as long as it's set to a reasonable rate.
“If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
-Dale Carnegie

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, July 28th 2017, 11:12am

No they shouldn't. Coz the only way to determine "reasonable" rate is to make it dynamic.

Friday, July 28th 2017, 12:41pm

The majority of the (veteran) community on New Frontier server seem to be power-mad
powerhungry is a more fitting word
this game is much about getting poweful, more than others and then dominating them, eventually making some complain then which makes it even funnier
nothing wrong with that
its the part i enjoy most in this game
i started with nothing and got very far, just by playing the game
its an awesome gameexperience
What's wrong with you mate? You can't get over with the fact the game goes on without you? You can't move on?
seems like this to me too
his whish thatallods finally stops indicates this too
like i said, its the same as in the story of the fox and the grapes :P

You're only making a fool of yourself and getting a bad reputation. This has no effect on me so by all means go ahead an bash all you want, but you're just making it worse for yourself dude.
actually he is gaining good reputation by showing he as a good understanding of things instead of complaining how bad everthing is while its his own fault in reality :thumbup:

Every time someone comments something that annoys you, you have to respond with some ridiculous
you project your own attitude towards other posters...
I remember my friend she always got a trouble
at Yazes Shards
yazes shard can be hard if you have a bad spec, not leveled your martyr
when i leveled other chars (with "no" items; new chars) later, it was no problem
so its not an itemshop issue, its a "technique" issue (otherwise i would not have done good with my "new" chars i made)
I need to make a lvl 7 rune
you dont NEED
you want, its a big difference
if you save up you will have enough gold after some time
are you impatient. if you are, you can consider donating
What they actually should do is to have a fixed exchange rate
bad idea
game has an interesting currency system which profits both, donators and free players given that you buy / sell at the right time

if there is a trend of falling exchangerate you can make a lot of gold, the more liquid funds you have, the better it is

if this is too hard for you to understand then its not the games fault ;)

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Jul 28th 2017, 12:54pm)

Friday, July 28th 2017, 2:10pm

Quinz

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

like i said, its the same as in the story of the fox and the grapes
"his wish" xD I'm not wishing for anything. Sure I did say that it would be better if the game just shut down, but really, I couldn't care less what happens to this game tbh. There's only one way I would ever start playing this game again anyway, and it's if the game actually becomes exactly or very similar to what it was before 7.0.

There are two reasons why I'm still lurking around in this forum, first one being to keep an eye out for any major changes, second reason is simply because I enjoy it. This right here is fun. Reading all your silly comments and keeping the fun conversations flowing gives me a good laugh and occupies me when I'm bored at work ;D

actually he is gaining good reputation by showing he as a good understanding of things instead of complaining how bad everthing is while its his own fault in reality
lol why don't you ask him to marry you already? There's so much man-love.
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, July 28th 2017, 2:30pm

Friday, July 28th 2017, 4:27pm

Alıntı sahibi "Quinz"

I couldn't care less what happens to this game tbh

hard to believe
but yes, looks more and more you are just posting to "troll"

Friday, July 28th 2017, 6:58pm

Arushieru

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

The majority of the (veteran) community on New Frontier server seem to be power-mad
powerhungry is a more fitting word
this game is much about getting poweful, more than others and then dominating them, eventually making some complain then which makes it even funnier
nothing wrong with that
its the part i enjoy most in this game
i started with nothing and got very far, just by playing the game
its an awesome gameexperience
What's wrong with you mate? You can't get over with the fact the game goes on without you? You can't move on?
like i said, its the same as in the story of the fox and the grapes :P

You're only making a fool of yourself and getting a bad reputation. This has no effect on me so by all means go ahead an bash all you want, but you're just making it worse for yourself dude.
actually he is gaining good reputation by showing he as a good understanding of things instead of complaining how bad everthing is while its his own fault in reality :thumbup:

Every time someone comments something that annoys you, you have to respond with some ridiculous
you project your own attitude towards other posters...
I remember my friend she always got a trouble
at Yazes Shards
yazes shard can be hard if you have a bad spec, not leveled your martyr
when i leveled other chars (with "no" items; new chars) later, it was no problem
so its not an itemshop issue, its a "technique" issue (otherwise i would not have done good with my "new" chars i made)
I need to make a lvl 7 rune
you dont NEED
you want, its a big difference
if you save up you will have enough gold after some time
are you impatient. if you are, you can consider donating
What they actually should do is to have a fixed exchange rate
bad idea
game has an interesting currency system which profits both, donators and free players given that you buy / sell at the right time

if there is a trend of falling exchangerate you can make a lot of gold, the more liquid funds you have, the better it is

if this is too hard for you to understand then its not the games fault ;)
ok here is the idea am league player I wanna earn more gold
I need friends who will party with me so we can do raid quests
sometimes there is a loot custom boxes you can sell it with 20mill gold
like the one on winter palace but, sadly I dont have friends or anyone
who could help me if I can upgrade my runes then I wanna do raids
but no one would help :(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 1:17am

most likely because its not profitable...
if you do a raid in a grp there will be 1 costumebox
so (given you can make it) there is a 1/24 chance YOU will get the box

so you can do the 3 raids which are soloable (GT DC TP) but the boxes arent worth more than 10.000 gold or something
given the fact u need like 10 minutes for an allod which rewards ~ 5000 gold.... well, its not a good business

as a rookie free player the best thing you can do is FARM FARM FARM until you have a base and then start trading (and continue farming!)
dont spend your gold / BC then... once you spend you will have less income
only spend once you are over a certain amount you figured

do auctions EVERY day once you can sell something

start with green and blue scrolls...

and FARM :)

Saturday, July 29th 2017, 1:27am

I think it's time some mod sort this thread out. There's a genuine player here who needs help, and a lot of offtopic stuff going on.

@Aru WinterPalace can be done with a group of 5-6 players.
Boss 1 & 2 do it in easy mode, boss 3-4 in hard mode.
Boss 3 you will need someone to dispell when he pulls you back to throne, or be strong enough to survive the boss rush on you.
I'm not sure if the boss attacks between 100-50% still hurt, but just in case have someone to dispell in that phase can be nice?
Rest is just dps, avoid the golden things that spawn and kill adds when tped to the balcony
Boss 4 there are 3 stages
First stage don't dps it under 75% then survive it's aoe (kill adds by using the alter buff will help)
Second you need to remove shields from adds, players just stack on them until all shields (i.e. blue rings on floor) are gone.
The third stage you'll need to learn what to do with different statues setups (the first time statues come you can just dps, but second time you need to be careful)
- warrior : kill the big add that spawns, stay away from small ones coz other players need to kill them
- paladin : all player group in middle, stay in front and spam shield to reflect the beam and protect them
- scout : use debuff to prevent boss from healing and dps it when debuff skill is on CD
- mage : TP players out of pools on floor
- healer : never comes alone, all gather in middle and use protection skill to survive aoe

You'll need to find players like your or join a guild with players of your same level (League you can try Lumina, or Silence Lune, or Sexy Pirates) to help you complete these raids.

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "u_15492902" (Jul 29th 2017, 1:42am)

Monday, July 31st 2017, 8:47am

Quinz

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

Such a failtroll xD
looks more and more you are just posting to "troll"

Spoiler Spoiler

-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 9:26pm

Arushieru

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

most likely because its not profitable...
if you do a raid in a grp there will be 1 costumebox
so (given you can make it) there is a 1/24 chance YOU will get the box

so you can do the 3 raids which are soloable (GT DC TP) but the boxes arent worth more than 10.000 gold or something
given the fact u need like 10 minutes for an allod which rewards ~ 5000 gold.... well, its not a good business

as a rookie free player the best thing you can do is FARM FARM FARM until you have a base and then start trading (and continue farming!)
dont spend your gold / BC then... once you spend you will have less income
only spend once you are over a certain amount you figured

do auctions EVERY day once you can sell something

start with green and blue scrolls...

and FARM :)
ok here is what I do and How I farm ..

I farm from Astral - KOE - battlegrounds - my own Private Allod got last time 70k g
so far those I only have .. for Auction I dont have something to sell
only sometimes I got from a strong box of merchant at not day without gift
and sold it with 1mil gold I also sold ogre token x8 with 800,000
will now dont have something to sell the annoying thing I do is that I want
to collect more than 5million gold but every time I reach 300k I waste my gold
on upgrading my equipment so maybe I should stop upgrading
cause also my second problem is that I upgraded all my equipment to epic
my armor to legendary but problem is I cant upgrade one of my earing to epic
which I need the skillful jewelry munskript and sadly in auction it worth more than 18mil gold

the sec thing why do someone purchase something from boutique and sell it with more than 40mill
whats the point of that most of people get so much gold like that cause they know if you
play 24h you totally get only 100k or 300k a day just like me
they no the lack of gold in the game I mean this is not like
the world of secrets game where you can dig for gold
now am waiting the horn towers of my private allod to produce gold ore
to bad dont have spark to speed up so I have to wait 15 days
and so far am collecting gold to upgrade my runes although could
take a million of years but I have to wait it :huh:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 1:19am

dont waste gold on better earringslot "jewellers manuscript" - its not worth - blue one is good enough!
if you need the gold for other things stop upgrading gear, yes! gear will soon be reset again with 8.2

and yes game is about waiting and patience
if you dont want to wait you can always donate :P
the price of free game is waiting sometimes

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 2:12pm

Quinz

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

dont waste gold on better earringslot "jewellers manuscript" - its not worth - blue one is good enough!
You always say that gear is the important thing in game for PvP etc., and not runes and cash shop items. Second earring is a piece of your gear set. How come this is not as important?

if you need the gold for other things stop upgrading gear, yes! gear will soon be reset again with 8.2
This is the problem if you play as a free player. You can't enjoy everything in the game, you have to go with one or the other. If you choose to farm gold for upgrading your runes, well then you won't have time to farm gear. If you choose to farm gear, you won't have time to farm gold (or not a satisfying amount of gold anyway).

If you want to do all the fun in the game, and not spend years on farming, you'll have to pay up. This is Allods. Have fun.
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 4:05pm

it is only 1 piece among others
also op seems to have blue already
so its not a real difference having 1 blue instead of having 1 purple

for the other thing you said, yes, thats it, in progressive games things run this way... you need progress
and progress can be achieved by time or by $, like in EVERY progressive game :)

for those who dont like it -> stateless games

Friday, August 4th 2017, 8:20am

Quinz

Orta Düzey

• Özel mesaj gönder

for the other thing you said, yes, thats it, in progressive games things run this way... you need progress

and progress can be achieved by time or by $, like in EVERY progressive game :)
True, however the amount of time and money you have to spend to be able to enjoy most if not all of the content in a game is different from game to game. Allods is one of the most time consuming AND money hungry games I've played. There are many "progressive" games that are much more (casual) friendly in these departments.
-Dale Carnegie

-Bernard M. Baruch

Friday, August 4th 2017, 11:40am

There are many "progressive" games that are much more (casual) friendly in these departments.
No there are none. Coz else you wouldn't be fucking around on the forum of an unfriendly game but rather enjoy your time playing the better one, or at least communicating with a nice friendly ppl on their nice and friendly forums.

That what normal ppl would do anyway, wanna-be-a-troll fucktards behave differently, yes.

Bu konuyu değerlendir