You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 5:15am

Second professions suggestions

Hi

Got my alchemy to 75 and unlocked the second profession. What should I get?
Are there any other professions that are useful late game?

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 11:09am

Nope

Any another job is needed only in begining X.0 path to craft tools who are cheaper then boutic tolls and give same amount of material for eq.
Then if you skipd this patch (X.0) you need tons of gold and craft to level up them to your 84lv, so only ppl who was made them in begining in mass scale and seling them will have crafted tolls in X.1 path, then if thay will need crafting tools in X.2 thay will need to do same think what before -_- (even twice if you skipped X.0 and X.1)

Also sadly for leveling no longer needed too, bcous you get blue gear for all slots evry 5lv now -_- (and in Equlibrium you get 8 runes for 30d same as exp x2 so you no need any of this craft)

Sad days was come for another jobs ;/

I remember when i was crafting epic eq for any level and seling them with profi, now propably no one will buy them or in super low price, so i can be only Bankrupt now.

Regards
No longer needed Weaponmaster 75lv

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Aug 5th 2017, 11:22am)

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 7:33pm

in theory its like

1. Alchemy
2. leather / plate / cloth armor maker
3. weaponmaker

in reality its like

1- alchemy (if you have herbal looter and REALLY care for potions)
- end

so its maybe better you invest your time and gold into something else than a more or less worthless handwork

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" (Aug 5th 2017, 11:29pm)

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 8:58pm

Other games are no different, only alchemy is worth something and then EVERYBODY is an alchemyst, wich sucks... btw wich profession crafted tools before?