You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 8:54am

Beginner Backpack and return

Again I returned from some kind of break while I was playing WoW. It's like when you go back to your first girlfriend, she wasn't perfect and had many flaws but still she is best, anyway. In 7.0 I made my char to max level (70 right?) and then had a chance to buy this thing and as I remember it comes with some kind of smaller things along with runes wich aren't on high level but are better than damn 2-1-1-1-1-1, lol. So if this item expired is there any other chance to get it on same char? I would even cut my finger for this, really. And well mostly thing, are there still Plague City or something like that in rotation? I miss it, better than a damn Stratholme! Such climatic, overall Allods won in many aspects in term of aesthetics imo. Have good day! I know about new server Equilibrium but all my vanity items on old one and friends :D.
Panpykacz ~ Smuggler Paradise, League, Kanian Champion: 85 8)

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 9:10pm

forget about the beginner's backpack. You can now buy a Pack of Rarities for 10 euros every month which gives you:

- FULL lvl 8 runes
- 5 rubies
- 3 talents
- legendary trinket
- a bunch of stats

All these will last for 30 days and when they disappear you will receive fragments, if you will have a number of fragments you will be able to combine them to obtain the permanent item.