You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 2:25pm

Kaeden

English Community Manager

• "Kaeden" started this thread

“Creation” CE: Now Purchasable With Crystals!

Dear Sarnaut,

Are you looking to add more epicness to your repertoire? Well, after update 8.0.1 “Creation”, not only was the story expanded and new features added to the game, but it also saw the emergence of our latest Collector’s Edition, full to the brim with all manner of fantastic goodies. Now that very same Collector’s Edition can be acquired using crystals!

From brand-new (exclusive) costume, decorative and looter pets and Holy Weapon effects, to valuable currencies, gearing tools and even subscription time – the “Creation” Collector’s Edition has something for everybody.

(Note that Otter pet and Labyrinth Guard’s Costume are sold only as part of the edition and cannot be obtained any other way.)
Sound good to you? Then simply head to our Collector’s Edition Page for all the details on its contents. Make your next adventure a creative one with the “Creation” Collectors Edition!
-The Allods Online Team

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fayne" (Aug 23rd 2017, 3:25pm)

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 5:06pm

Where can we find this collector's edition in-game?

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 5:53pm

mail
Can I buy the edition with in-game crystals from the mail man? :huh:

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 6:37pm

https://allods.my.com/en/collectors-editions8

next "buy"

Buy with cristals 1999

In my opinion it's worth, you will get looter for 999 cristals (becose 1k you will get back in premium cristals)

Also you will get 7d Morpher, whos still cheaper then normal change for 1200 cristal

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Aug 16th 2017, 6:42pm)

Wednesday, August 16th 2017, 8:33pm

Ah too bad, bought it once, was just trying to see if I can buy it twice just for another 7d morpher (but it seems can't buy it twice). Where would you find the normal change for 1200 cristals? Or is it not available on equilibrium server?

Thursday, August 17th 2017, 10:25am

when I see posts like this I feel next patch very soon

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 1:21am

when I see posts like this I feel next patch very soon

Because next patch (8.0.2) is gonna take place next month or so! It's already live in the Russian server ^__^

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 8:11am

Nandita

Intermediate

Because next patch (8.0.2) is gonna take place next month or so! It's already live in the Russian server

So new equipment again and I just build first fable item. The speed equipment gets resetted is rly annoying.

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 11:36am

So new equipment again and I just build first fable item. The speed equipment gets resetted is rly annoying.

I wish they would make every big update (7.0, 8.0) with just one set of gear, you farm the teal set in about 3-4 months and then you have 8-9 months to enjoy your gear. I don't understand how people don't get bored to farm gear over and over again, there's no sense of progress, if you are not a no-lifer or a $pender, there is no way you can enjoy gear, you barely make 1 teal item and they reset all of your progress :thumbdown:

Tuesday, August 22nd 2017, 5:56pm

ppl DO get bored on farming gear but many also want to be top geared and thus still do it
they cant relinquish gearup

meanwhile i also gear up to a certain progress but with usually only doing "easy" sector 15 and using the green hammers from the anvil NPC
this reduces in inferiority in some PVP battles but honestly... screw it
i rather be inferior in some battles than taking the effort and costs of beeing full geared just for the sake of having it reset a few days later

Friday, September 1st 2017, 9:38am

Has anyone been able to purchase the collectors edition with crystals now?
its not in the boutique, when sent a ticket to our support i got the helpful answer, that i can purchase it on the website (https://allods.my.com/en/collectors-editions8), but this wouldnt be using crystals...

Rate this thread