You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 5:59pm

Yuna

Trainee

• "Yuna" started this thread

As i wrote already, but ppl never read, i didnt post SS here to ban anyone... I just want this bug out of the game cus its retarded. AoD used to be fun without it, losing or winning... but with this bug no point even going there any more... Specially if ppl know how to get it and then it is an actual exploit.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.
:love:

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 6:02pm

Only way to stop this is to send a ticket with those screenshots. I sincerely doubt Mail.ru will be nice to exploiters as previous publisher, and after these people get a ban, this exploit will stop until devs fix it.

Also, if anyone joins AoD with this buff by accident, he/she should leave immediately to avoid getting reported and banned for exploiting.

Its not a conscious choice, i think (at least not for all). They are using the situation as it happens.
I myself are always angry on those who exploit the bug, but recently I had similar situation when being on my reinc I joined AOD and got the immortality buff.
When I tryed to relog (as it was suggested by Yrealis - i think, sometime ago) I was kicked out of AOD.

Since its not conscious choice but rather use of advantage over the others when it happens, bans won't make any good if the bug will happen. And you risk ending up with all the players baned or 1-2 players fighting against each other. Best solution would be finally fixing this bug.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 6:04pm

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 6:30pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

As i wrote already, but ppl never read, i didnt post SS here to ban anyone... I just want this bug out of the game cus its retarded. AoD used to be fun without it, losing or winning... but with this bug no point even going there any more... Specially if ppl know how to get it and then it is an actual exploit.
If that were true you would video yourself bugging it, and upload for all to see how too or how not too do. Otherwise the SS provided in the OP would have been in the form of a ticket, not a public display on a forum out of game where in game it is seen every que. When you want result's, and the message you are trying to get across fail's intensify the mean's of expressing it. If they will not do something about it now they will when it's 12 Vs 12 immunity, and if not...What's to fear of them at all?

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 6:53pm

Went to one aod, 3 people were immune, left and never joined again.
There enough people raging already when I enter df or wh. I can imagine the QQ if I got the immunity by chance in aod lol. :D

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 8:05pm

Yuna

Trainee

If that were true you would video yourself bugging it, and upload for all to see how too or how not too do. Otherwise the SS provided in the OP would have been in the form of a ticket, not a public display on a forum out of game where in game it is seen every que. When you want result's, and the message you are trying to get across fail's intensify the mean's of expressing it. If they will not do something about it now they will when it's 12 Vs 12 immunity, and if not...What's to fear of them at all?
idk wtf are you talking about, i dont even know how to do it. And even if i knew how i wouldnt... I used to know many exploits and the ppl who were doing them but i didnt do any. So if you know nothing stop making accusations or provoke me just for your personal fun and cus u have nothing better to do.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 3:54am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

idk wtf are you talking about, i dont even know how to do it. And even if i knew how i wouldnt... I used to know many exploits
Of course you do, and as you're statement claim's you know enough of exploit's and the use of them not to play silly, but you have taken this defense which I would have advised against. Since you have issue's understanding how much you want people to know you understand I will reiterate for you.

Quoted

So you have those Super Cool OP people in AoD to pick up chests for the team cus they are so much wow and unstoppable.I wonder, even before merge they were trying to fix that shitty "bug", what are they doing now? :o Cant they just fix few simple things with weekly maintenance?No point going AoD at all like that...
The original with many SS included because even though you know policy regarding exploit's, and the use of them you also know to document those abusing to submit ticket's with as shown. However you were part of a raid that had exploiter's as well making you an accomplice by not leaving yourself acknowledging the use of the exploit, but not willing to let it affect you're staying as you know it is something that has been going on for month's. The OP was you're way of attempting to shame the character's along with a ban while being an accomplice to an exploiting raid yourself. ( if you sent a ticket, which would be sole reason to take SS in the first place. ) Refutable accusation indeed until,

Quoted

i remember names if thats your problem, but why should i? Did you do for your raid? Since you didnt why do you even comment such things anyway? My point wasnt that ppl "exploit" at first place. My point is that this bug still exist and ruins the whole fun of mass pvp.

You made it clear you KNEW exactly who it was exploiting from you're own raid, and are willing to withhold that information to turn in at you're discretion which make's you more than innocent bystander, and accomplice. Now you are harboring, and aiding as long as it's beneficial you YOU. The statement's following will be asking why even comment publicly on such thing's (Exploit's) since we all know protocol would be send this information to the support staff (Cause it is their job). You're final statement was one I side with wholeheartedly which I myself follow up with in my post, and that is there an exploitable bug in the game for this long anyway rather than who is abusing it ( exploiters are pretty smart when you think about it so you have to give them some credit. They know what they can, and can't do just as they know it's a video game without morale consequence so why would anyone really care when logging out make's it all cease to exist. )

In my next two post i highlight the player's positive spirit toward's just having fun with it as well as comment about exploiter's calling out other exploiter's which is utterly ridiculous. Then you're next post as follow's

Quoted

Which the first sentence is you're way of retracting you're OP rather than taking the SS down, ( since they are in a ticket to staff already, right? ) and still hard to believe considering they remain finger pointing at other's. The next sentence's I again agree with totally, and am on YOU'RE side of the argument because it's not the player's fault as it is the team which is being misused by the production manager who should have put priority on it. Keep in mind it's a game, and if something can be exploited in a world of imaginary thing's made of pixel's to benefit someone will try. The last statement is false, it's an exploit. People already know how to use it, and you see it every raid as it has been posted over, and over again. It's obvious they are not focusing on it, but if everyone is doing it they have too...at some point.
I also responded again too which if you read will get a better understanding of what it say's, and my view's on the exploit as well as the OP that serve's no purpose other than an attempt at public humiliation of player's who it is obvious know less about attaching real world emotion/morality to a video game than you.

Which lead's me to our lovely finale

Quoted

idk wtf are you talking about, i dont even know how to do it. And even if i knew how i wouldnt... I used to know many exploits and the ppl who were doing them but i didnt do any.
Starting with a retraction, and following up with you're knowledgeable discretion toward's exploiting situation's before admitting a level of cowardice acceptance of those exploiting as long as it follow's you're code of conduct or friend list which make's it clear to all you are equal to those exploiting (only to scared to participate, only condone action's taken by other's. voyeur is the word for it.)

In my closing argument,

Quoted

So if you know nothing stop making accusations or provoke me just for your personal fun and cus u have nothing better to do.
You had it wrong, and since my post are in text I welcome you to go over them very carefully, and if incredulous disorientation persist provide me you're prefered language to converse in at which point I will waste the 30min to ensure there is no further confusion between us.
Afterall, I know nothing and have nothing better to do. Which again, is false.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 3:56am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

However in a rush I may have forgotten to include that I side with you regarding the exploit issue in the game, but disagree with you're method of handling it. Attempting too...

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:22am

Yuna

Trainee

you talk too much non sense, man, rly.
trying to prove your side of view by copy pasting a whole convo that has nothing to do with the AoD bug and that should be removed, tryin to make me look what? Exploiter? Or that i protect exploiters? Or trying to convince yourself (and me O.o) that i know how to exploit that AoD bug? XD
Too early to read wall of text with nonsense in it.
I didnt get this bug in any AoD i did in the past and i dont know or want to know how to get it on purpose.
You keep judging like you know me or anything that i did in game and its so bad or that i exploited sth. So i will let you talk and make ultra big comments with quotes and whatnot till you get tired or trying to prove sth that you cant prove since i,personaly, did nothing.

" you were part of a raid that had exploiter's as well making you an accomplice by not leaving yourself"
Leaving AoD is my thing, i think. Even if others have the bug on them i will stay and pvp a bit. Was first AoD i did after months after all cus of this bug. But you are wrong. I left that AoD im complaining about. You should know that i guess ;)
Knowing who was from me raid,as you say, i remember only 1 person, but why should i say when other ppl hide their own raid members? Why must YOU point finger only to ME?
Not scared to participate in anything, i choose my own actions. So stop saying bs already.Any personal hatred you can spam me with msgs instead of trying to prove sth horrible like that.
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:49am

Bottom line here is that some people do it knowingly and know how to do it, and some don't do it on purpose.
This is a bug and it is an exploit done by some people.
I know how they do it and what the problem is. However, I will not discuss it openly, nor tell it to anybody who does not know how to do it.

IMO people who are immune should be forced to leave and should not fight/take chest.
But just like on NA, tr/lag/gold/exploit bug, people are fucking greedy. So until the bans are handed out, and keep getting handed out. this will most likely still be exploited. Also, like i mentioned in my previous comment, I tend to stay away from it just for that fact.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:22am

Yuna

Trainee

Also,Roller, ppl with that bug could stay in AoD but do completely NOTHING. Let others do pvp and get chests if they rly want to gain sth from AoD... but not jump around healing/dpsing or picking chests for the team without getting dmg and laugh at other team... lol
But anyway, i hope sooner or later they will fix it with a small maintenance or sth... cus its pity for players that enjoyed pvp in AoD cant have it any more due to that "feature" . :S
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:51am

Tbh, i want GM's to ban them all!
There are only two enjoyable avtivities in game. Domi and AoD.
And these bug abusers are killing both for extra 2 amalgam.

If someone uses this bug and defence him/herself like "i didnt know", he/he is liar or idiot!

So its a win win situation, we will get rid a liar or an idiot off!

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:06pm

seriously how long would it take one of there Techs to write a simple patch to scan all players in aod looking for this buff after the aod gate has opened and remove the buff from players ??? 10 -20 minites??? ...

If they wanted to have some fun why not make it a regular random buff 4-6 players on each side get random Imunity for 2-5 minites (duration not shown) (u grab chest when immune get half way acrost arena and it disapears) :)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:08pm

that would ruin the whole ideah of aod
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:38pm

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:44pm

LOL its ruined already - i just love facing off against imortal players u cant hurt but can kill u in 3-5 hits

or if they grab chest and just slowly walk back to there portal laughing at u as u cant stop them.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:57pm

Yuna

Trainee

that would ruin the whole ideah of aod
+
+
Yuna
Monsters Inc.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 8:45pm

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Quoted

Which ironicly enough has been the format of you're rebuttal's

Quoted

trying to prove your side of view by copy pasting a whole convo that has nothing to do with the AoD bug and that should be removed,
That tell's me you still have no comprehension of what you have been reading, because as stated my point of view regarding the bug is the same as yours only not you're way of attempting resolve.

Quoted

tryin to make me look what? Exploiter? Or that i protect exploiters? Or trying to convince yourself (and me O.o) that i know how to exploit that AoD bug? XD
Not trying to make you look like anything, because you have made it very clear in text what you are. Anyone can read along, and see that what you are now disputing here contradict's you're own admittance in earlier post to exploiting player's as well as you're own involvement in other exploit's. The fact that you can say, "I never did THIS one." is irrelevant.

Quoted

Comical, but enlightening considering my post contain less character's than average stories in current new's source's making my impression of you're reading habit's, and intake mindblowing. Also false, and later in the post you quote from the original paragraph's in.

Quoted

I didnt get this bug in any AoD i did in the past and i dont know or want to know how to get it on purpose.
This is a perfect example of "Nonsense." You state you have not gotten the bug, and have, and then explain you don't want to know which kinda is the point of any thread that illustrate's to the reader how NOT to exploit an exploit that the production team care not to fix.

Quoted

You keep judging like you know me or anything that i did in game and its so bad or that i exploited sth.
Only you're personal reflection's, and quick defense after realizing the finger's you have been pointing are also pointing back at you.

Quoted

So i will let you talk and make ultra big comments with quotes and whatnot till you get tired or trying to prove sth that you cant prove since i,personaly, did nothing.
I made them tiny to fit what I assume to be you're reading level, and comfort zone.

Quoted

But you are wrong. I left that AoD im complaining about. You should know that i guess ;)Knowing who was from me raid,as you say, i remember only 1 person, but why should i say when other ppl hide their own raid members? Why must YOU point finger only to ME?
Of course you did, everyone leave's at some point. Most when they know they can't win or the skirmish is over, and they had more chest exploiter's than you're raid so why would you stay indeed. I do now. I point a finger at you who are pointing finger's at other's who you are no better than yet are delusionally hindered, and incapable of seeing it. As it has been expressed by YOU in YOU"RE own post, and only redacted by me.

Quoted

Not scared to participate in anything, i choose my own actions. So stop saying bs already.Any personal hatred you can spam me with msgs instead of trying to prove sth horrible like that.
Yes you do, and you are responsible for them wholeheartedly. Bullsh*t is mostly fabrication, and if you look back all of my responses have you're own personal testimony to them which remain's for all to see. (even though you have the power to take them down.) Nothing is personal, because everything about you is fictional. Whoever you are as a person does not fit in my world, the real world, one we would never interact in other than this setting. I don't need to prove anything you have provided all anyone would need to get a clear view of the person posting pointing finger's at other's in public over an issue that agreeably should be fixed.

In closing,
As I stated numerous time's I agree with the necessity of the exploitable bug being removed from the game as it has been going on too long. One way to inform everyone who may be involved in some way at some point is to express what not too do, because as you have said yourself it is their own choice to exploit or detour. If you don't like finger's pointed at you, and other's judging by you're action's don't point them at other's with accusational tone's of judgement. You're original post could have been conducted with blackout boxes over the player's name's, and uncensored copies sent in ticket's. (as it is clearly protocol to do. read the rule's.) There is no personal or attack of any kind going on between us, only my showing you what you have failed to want to comprehend regarding you're own post.

From what I can tell there are very few thing's you say or do that involve thinking, and I don't apologise that you took the time in the early morning to read, or attempt too what I wrote. There is a paragraph up there you may want to avoid since it's 4 sentence's, but honestly you are no better than the people you point visual finger's at in you're original post. You just use rule's to avoid punishment, and they could care less if detected.

@Blacklight

Quoted

seriously how long would it take one of there Techs to write a simple patch to scan all players in aod looking for this buff after the aod gate has opened and remove the buff from players ??? 10 -20 minites??? ...
It's not as difficult as it appear's to resolve the issue. Just not cost effective. Those are the question's people should truly be asking.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:07pm

dragonsvk8

Intermediate

Quoted

Which ironicly enough has been the format of you're rebuttal's

Quoted

trying to prove your side of view by copy pasting a whole convo that has nothing to do with the AoD bug and that should be removed,
That tell's me you still have no comprehension of what you have been reading, because as stated my point of view regarding the bug is the same as yours only not you're way of attempting resolve.

Quoted

tryin to make me look what? Exploiter? Or that i protect exploiters? Or trying to convince yourself (and me O.o) that i know how to exploit that AoD bug? XD
Not trying to make you look like anything, because you have made it very clear in text what you are. Anyone can read along, and see that what you are now disputing here contradict's you're own admittance in earlier post to exploiting player's as well as you're own involvement in other exploit's. The fact that you can say, "I never did THIS one." is irrelevant.

Quoted

Comical, but enlightening considering my post contain less character's than average stories in current new's source's making my impression of you're reading habit's, and intake mindblowing. Also false, and later in the post you quote from the original paragraph's in.

Quoted

This is a perfect example of "Nonsense." You state you have not gotten the bug, and have, and then explain you don't want to know which kinda is the point of any thread that illustrate's to the reader how NOT to exploit an exploit that the production team care not to fix.

Quoted

You keep judging like you know me or anything that i did in game and its so bad or that i exploited sth.
Only you're personal reflection's, and quick defense after realizing the finger's you have been pointing are also pointing back at you.

Quoted

So i will let you talk and make ultra big comments with quotes and whatnot till you get tired or trying to prove sth that you cant prove since i,personaly, did nothing.
I made them tiny to fit what I assume to be you're reading level, and comfort zone.

Quoted

But you are wrong. I left that AoD im complaining about. You should know that i guess ;)Knowing who was from me raid,as you say, i remember only 1 person, but why should i say when other ppl hide their own raid members? Why must YOU point finger only to ME?
Of course you did, everyone leave's at some point. Most when they know they can't win or the skirmish is over, and they had more chest exploiter's than you're raid so why would you stay indeed. I do now. I point a finger at you who are pointing finger's at other's who you are no better than yet are delusionally hindered, and incapable of seeing it. As it has been expressed by YOU in YOU"RE own post, and only redacted by me.

Quoted

Yes you do, and you are responsible for them wholeheartedly. Bullsh*t is mostly fabrication, and if you look back all of my responses have you're own personal testimony to them which remain's for all to see. (even though you have the power to take them down.) Nothing is personal, because everything about you is fictional. Whoever you are as a person does not fit in my world, the real world, one we would never interact in other than this setting. I don't need to prove anything you have provided all anyone would need to get a clear view of the person posting pointing finger's at other's in public over an issue that agreeably should be fixed.

In closing,
As I stated numerous time's I agree with the necessity of the exploitable bug being removed from the game as it has been going on too long. One way to inform everyone who may be involved in some way at some point is to express what not too do, because as you have said yourself it is their own choice to exploit or detour. If you don't like finger's pointed at you, and other's judging by you're action's don't point them at other's with accusational tone's of judgement. You're original post could have been conducted with blackout boxes over the player's name's, and uncensored copies sent in ticket's. (as it is clearly protocol to do. read the rule's.) There is no personal or attack of any kind going on between us, only my showing you what you have failed to want to comprehend regarding you're own post.

From what I can tell there are very few thing's you say or do that involve thinking, and I don't apologise that you took the time in the early morning to read, or attempt too what I wrote. There is a paragraph up there you may want to avoid since it's 4 sentence's, but honestly you are no better than the people you point visual finger's at in you're original post. You just use rule's to avoid punishment, and they could care less if detected.

@Blacklight

Quoted

It's not as difficult as it appear's to resolve the issue. Just not cost effective. Those are the question's people should truly be asking.
too lazy to read but get a life bro
Back and rolling on 6.0!

My Youtube Channel
Summoner PvP guide 5.0.0

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 9:33pm

Decen

Trainee

Tbh, i want GM's to ban them all!
There are only two enjoyable avtivities in game. Domi and AoD.
And these bug abusers are killing both for extra 2 amalgam.

If someone uses this bug and defence him/herself like "i didnt know", he/he is liar or idiot!

So its a win win situation, we will get rid a liar or an idiot off!

How hypocritical you say that