You are not logged in.

New Frontier Very stuck in Tequatl

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 12th 2017, 9:43pm

Very stuck in Tequatl

So I can't find any freaking quest to do, quest finder only gives me quests to go to D2 Golem or my class trainer or the beginning quests for ferris or Umoir as I am lvl 62, but as far as quests go, I am still in Irdrich in Crystal Palace. I got that quest Controlling the Illusion which tells me to complete quests there but I have nothing left to complete. Anyone knows what I should do next?

I am on Equilibrium btw

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 8:47am

i have the same issue !! did anyone found a solution yet ?

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 10:29am

Aionwen

Professional

maybe try to call for this elve at one of the teleportstones?
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!

Monday, September 11th 2017, 2:17am

Is that the quest in which you get close to the illusionary Wall/doors and need to turn them off one by one? If that is the case, you need to find the points to activate. A screenshot of the area at which you are could be helpful, if you didn't solve this alredy

Monday, September 11th 2017, 7:38am

Aionwen

Professional

maybe not that quest coz his problem is to have no quest and the automove would direct him nearly to this points.. but yeah no feedback seems his problem is solved
PLS make Tekians playable race. fix shipcanons!