You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:08pm

Trash Takeout: Winners

While it may not seem the most heroic of deeds, we still asked heroes of Sarnaut to ‘take out the trash in style’ as part of the Monthly Challenge – slaying monsters, gathering their belongings and taking a screenshot of their treasure haul whilst doing something cool. It’s time to see which of you spring-cleaners take home the prize!

PRIZES (per server)
  • 1st: 5000 Premium Crystals, 4 Anniversary Platinum Coins
  • 2nd: 3000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 5 Anniversary Gold Coins
  • 3rd: 2000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins

Without further ado, here are your winners of cleanliness:
New Frontier
Smuggler's Paradise
Equilibrium

Congratulations to all the winners, and a big thank you to all participants! Don’t forget that we’ve got brand-new challenges appearing each and every month, which could involve any aspect of Allods Online, so stay tuned for your next custom-quest in the near future!

The Allods Team

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:42pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

I Didn't win

even though I did my best
;(

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, September 11th 2017, 3:59pm

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:13pm

this is nonsense ...

all you asked for in your request is to take a picture while taking the trash, yet the 1st winner form the new frontier posted a video of him collecting the trash (how creative and out of the request, and he won the previous month prize also... are you guys supporting his channel by giving his the monthly prize ?) the 2nd one telling a short story and the 3rd one puts a comic meme ...

Quoted

RULES

Quoted

Gather 50 items of trash from enemies of your choice.

Quoted

Take a screenshot (clearly showing the 50 items in your inventory) while your character is being awesome.

Quoted

Submit your screenshot into the dedicated thread (along with your character name and server) before the end of the month.
I don't think there was a ((determination by the subjective judgement of the Allods Online team)) do you guys pick a random winner or what ?

Titanium
Titanium
Scout/League/F2P

Bring It On! Cuz I'm Just Gonna Grow Up In The Battle HEY !!

Timed Artifacts: The hidden value
Blanks In Chat?

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 3:18pm

How are they supposed to choose a winner if everyone would post the same thing?

"it is up to you to use your imagination once you have gathered the items. We’ll pick the best of the bunch at the end of the event and shower the winners with these lovely gifts:"

Maybe break the rules a little, don't exagerate, but do something cool, something that stands out. If there were 100 screenshots with just players having 50 items in their inventory, how would they choose the winner?

And after all, there can only be 3 winners in one server, so not everyone can get a reward.

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 7:24pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

this is nonsense ...

all you asked for in your request is to take a picture while taking the trash, yet the 1st winner form the new frontier posted a video of him collecting the trash (how creative and out of the request, and he won the previous month prize also... are you guys supporting his channel by giving his the monthly prize ?) the 2nd one telling a short story and the 3rd one puts a comic meme ...

Quoted

RULES

Quoted

Quoted

Take a screenshot (clearly showing the 50 items in your inventory) while your character is being awesome.

Quoted

Submit your screenshot into the dedicated thread (along with your character name and server) before the end of the month.
I don't think there was a ((determination by the subjective judgement of the Allods Online team)) do you guys pick a random winner or what ?

Titanium
I know what you mean Allods team cheated on us that guy Nuie

he is the winner in every challenge how unfair is that

we all abide by the rules ... while those three winners no one
did that and here I wasted my time with unfair competition :cursing: :thumbdown:

they should check there own rules before choosing the winner

that dude every challenge he using his channel to win and this is unfair at all

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 1:48pm

Quoted

[img] Quoted from "PunisherSy"
this is nonsense ...

Quoted
RULES
Quoted
Quoted
Quoted

Titanium
I know what you mean Allods team cheated on us that guy Nuie

he is the winner in every challenge how unfair is that

we all abide by the rules ... while those three winners no one
did that and here I wasted my time with unfair competition :cursing: :thumbdown:

they should check there own rules before choosing the winner

that dude every challenge he using his channel to win and this is unfair at all [/img]

Lol its jut fun, don't be so much gready, ppl pls .... -_- ?

He not breked any rules wtf

If your nitpicking about he made video, i blease you, video is made of tons pictures/screanshsots/clips or whateveer call it. So this rule are not breked

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movie

Also any rules said he need put only one picture

so it's not Allods Team Falute your not educated and don't know what "video" is

Also in my opionon he deserve for his reward for creativity

Remeber Allods team no need made any competytions, it's just thair good will to make some ppl happy, and thay chose a winers with thair opions are best

If your fell cheated about your ego...

git gut

Regards
Noah

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Xrade19" (Sep 23rd 2017, 2:02pm)

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 3:50pm

ahahahah a picture is a video ??
Taking a screenshot is not different than taking a video ? So i can say that there is a video on my identity card. Cool i didn't knew that. And now when i Watch a movie i can say that i'm watching a picture. And the guy sent the wikipedia link omfg, i think he never read the page.

"Remeber Allods team no need made any competytions, it's just thair good will to make some ppl happy, and thay chose a winers with thair opions are best"

You right. I remenber the first time they did an event like this. It was about clothes ... You are the AOP's friend right ? If you are not maybe you are his brother, ask to your mom.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "attimi54" (Sep 23rd 2017, 3:56pm)

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 4:33pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Lol its jut fun, don't be so much gready, ppl pls .... -_- ?

He not breked any rules wtf

If your nitpicking about he made video, i blease you, video is made of tons pictures/screanshsots/clips or whateveer call it. So this rule are not breked

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movie

Also any rules said he need put only one picture

so it's not Allods Team Falute your not educated and don't know what "video" is

Also in my opionon he deserve for his reward for creativity

Remeber Allods team no need made any competytions, it's just thair good will to make some ppl happy, and thay chose a winers with thair opions are best

If your fell cheated about your ego...

git gut

Regards
Noah
dude you such a noob
winning a 5000 premium crystals is not a fun
specially when someone like me who cant purchase in the game
desperately need those points ... so you should not say its fun
while you didn't try

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 25th 2017, 7:55am)

Saturday, September 23rd 2017, 7:26pm

Quoted

ahahahah a picture is a video ??
Taking a screenshot is not different than taking a video ? So i can say that there is a video on my identity card. Cool i didn't knew that. And now when i Watch a movie i can say that i'm watching a picture. And the guy sent the wikipedia link omfg, i think he never read the page.

"Remeber Allods team no need made any competytions, it's just thair good will to make some ppl happy, and thay chose a winers with thair opions are best"

You right. I remenber the first time they did an event like this. It was about clothes ... You are the AOP's friend right ? If you are not maybe you are his brother, ask to your mom.

Here you have video if wikipedia is too hard for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LG4OSk1gE0

About Aop nope i not know him personal, but we have same advantage

We solves problem, not cry about them and do noting, also we never give up, thats why we are rich

Quoted

dude you such a noob
while you didn't try

yes, becose your poor, you need win gg logic

Just do your best and one day you will rewarded if you never give up

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 25th 2017, 7:50am)

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 3:53pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Quoted

dude you such a noob
while you didn't try

yes, becose your poor, you need win gg logic

Just do your best and one day you will rewarded if you never give up

you need to go back and learn some manners
before you talk to people

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Sep 25th 2017, 7:53am)

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 4:52pm