You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 9th 2017, 10:51pm

i would keep the morpher, its 180 days, maybe you want to change later - its bound anyway

however the strongbox from daily mission is NOT bound for example
i already was lucky with these and made good deals; other players i know too

you might also win a level V rune again and again; for the last present i think the best thing are the crystalshards
you can collect them over time and improve your runes

game has it all for you, you just need some patience (or if you dont want to wait donate)

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 1:35am

As with the Symbol of the Lightning bolt, just right click them and turn them into Symbol of the wraith and in zone chat sell it, people might need or want the wraith tokens.

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 4:42pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

• "Arushieru" started this thread

i would keep the morpher, its 180 days, maybe you want to change later - its bound anyway

however the strongbox from daily mission is NOT bound for example
i already was lucky with these and made good deals; other players i know too

you might also win a level V rune again and again; for the last present i think the best thing are the crystalshards
you can collect them over time and improve your runes

game has it all for you, you just need some patience (or if you dont want to wait donate)
will I know what you talking about I once got a strong box and sold it 1m,500k
for the level 5 rune is that am not lucky to get them as for the last present they put crystals
on it so I only choose the crystal chips sometimes the game required luck
and my luck is absolute ZERO :D :rolleyes:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 3:23am

Join Equilibrium and get the pack of rarities every month til you;ve got all the items permanent, 20 euros/month and you get the first month free and the 2nd month for half price
Or just do that on NF

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 10:27pm

as some one who never payed a penny on this game i can say
this game is no longer farmable or gearable as it was
the only good time was 4.3 , gearing was super easy , super cheap and a lot of trade as you can trade amalgam and lots of other things
i remembler when 100 bc were for 500 g and they were in the auction so the price will never go up
opening strongboxes was lot easier
i remember buying the rare extra earing for 1000 g !!! it's 400k now see ?
my runes are 776555 with a lvl 5 in the bag and i am not a hard core player and even when i gor 135k gs i was still being one shoted so i said '' why bother ''
the '' not keeping the gear for a long time killed it to me because i was never a fan of it , boring and repetitiv at best with no challenge at all
andhow the game became outdated and the population is low i am allways waiting for '' allods is being shutdown for good ''
every thing about this game became bad starting with the group search , random bg , boring pve and constant change in classes , stats and gear

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 10:36pm

when i was new in this game ppl with level 6 runes told me its no longer worth to play, all is ruined, the exchange is far too high to reach anything as a new player and i better go and find another game -
that was 5 years ago and the exchange was 1:6 or 1:7

Friday, September 15th 2017, 10:27am

So you got lvl 13 runes by farming gold?

Friday, September 15th 2017, 7:17pm

no, i farmed level 9
i guess i could have farmed level 13 ingame if i had played from the beginning, bad sadly i started too late when level 51 was maximum

Friday, September 15th 2017, 7:51pm

really? Why did I hear that you have lvl 13 runes? :whistling:
It would be pretty pathetic to lie about this, wouldn't it?

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 12:10am

i guess because i have them for long time already? its not like this is a secret... :P
are you one of these who come up with "its impossible to farm level 9 runes you are a liaaaaaaar"? if you dont believe me i cant help you, sorry

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 9:15am

No, I believe it's pretty easy to farm lvl 9 runes in 2-3 years. It's just that you always tell everybody how you obtained every single cs items just by being a "passionate farmer", when in fact you spent hundreds or maybe thousands of euros.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 6:04pm

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 6:54pm

No, please, stop. It's cringy. I've been on these forums long enough. I don't need liars to justify themselves lol. I don't wonder anymore why you like playing solo. You must be so toxic in reality, man. At least stop telling new players how NON P2W this game is and how you got everything from the cash shop for free.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 7:11pm

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 7:59pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

no, i farmed level 9
i guess i could have farmed level 13 ingame if i had played from the beginning, bad sadly i started too late when level 51 was maximum
My friend I think here you breaking my heart :(
why do you trying to combine between the past and present day
when you say you farmed for level 9 runes
that days was when everything was cheap OK ?
combining two level 1 runes was costing like 300 gold dust but now is 30k gold dust
today is impossible to farm for rune and also its impossible to farm a high gold don't get me wrong
in this point if farming for gold is easy player wouldn't purchase something from boutique and sell it with gold
and you everyday see that on chat some players WTS something

I don't care about gold all I need is that I need to farm for runes but that is totally impossible
you know how many century you need to farm for runes no one can farm for rune
your absolutely wrong what you saying people purchase for runes not farm it

look it me a playing allods while I already lost hope am just playing to waste time not for fun
cause I no longer enjoy this game
where is the fun when you don't have something to sell ?
where is the fun when you everyday farm only for 13828 gold
where is the fun when you play 24h a day and every min you dying ?

the game lost its fun when everything got expensive they should increase the gold drop rate ;( :pinch:

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 10:37am

You can farm more than 13,828 gold a day, just spam out astral.

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 11:01am

where is the fun when you everyday farm only for 13828 gold

If you go to sector 19 you get like 10k gold in 10-15 minutes and you can also get carried if you suck at dps. if you have 1 hour you can get 50-60k just from there every day.

There is really no reason to complain that you can't be a good average player in this game. I started allods again 2-3 months ago from zero and in the first month after reaching lvl 75 I farmed 1k crystals just by doing KoE, some Tka Rik and Skirmishes with my main and one reincarnation. I bought compasses with those 1k crystals and I got a fast mount from the prophetic cards + like 5k crystal chips + 2.4k from the first month of pack of rarities which I got with the gifted premium crystals you get when you level up. I have 555/544 runes right now and still have 5k cc in my bag, just need more gold for dust.

I don't have really good gear but I changed every single stat on my gear to suit my class and my needs and in sector 19 I have done more damage than a lot of players with higher lvl runes, even some with lvl 10 offensive runes.(but that also depends on the class)

I have to say that Allods still is a grinding f**kfest and a super p2w game, but to be a good average player it's really easy and cheap.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "VegaX" (Sep 17th 2017, 11:19am)

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 2:31pm

Quoted from "Arushieru"

its not like i had 1:7 all the time when i bult my level 9....
i also faced a constant rise of the exchangerate, all the time!
however, the goldincome also went up
for example im umoira patch, the overall BC/min rate was better for me than it was when i farmed the golems in 51 patch

i finished full 8 some time after the KOE rework (and later could not resist and made 999-444 runes^^)
it took me long to get up my defense runes again after that but defense does not matter so much anyway, especially when you farm or pve its almost meaningless

can you imagine how heartbreaking it was for me when i realized what i could have reached when i had started this game earlier...? :cry:
im faithful i would have been able to have achieved level 13 runes only by ingame means meanwhile if i had started farming and auctioneering right from the beginning... but if i, had i, when i,.... its meaningless in the end
if the guy which has bought a pizza with bitcoins a few years ago kept them he could have exchanged them for over 1million$ later...
but it doesnt help, the only thing that helps is either gain gold ingame or gain money in RL

you can change the past, but you can prepare your future now so that you can later look back with a grin :)

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 9:45pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

@ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER
whats the better thing you suggesting
I did Goblin ball
I did KOE
I did astral s19 5 times after that player get bored cause I see some of them they leave
I did Tka-Rik cave like 10 times sometimes
for astral hunt with ship am not good and I dont have friends who could help me
I dont wanna like 100k or something
when I log in to game I had 45k gold now I had 100k
I need to farm more than that
I need a simple yes can I farm 1 million gold in 1 h or 2 ?

beside are you an empire player if yes whats your character name
maybe I could add you to friend list and ask you for some tips

if no I will solo myself since all my friends quit allod for so many years
so am alone now and I hate the people who purchase and say :- its just a game
I hate them the most

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Monday, September 18th 2017, 12:01am

Arushieru

Intermediate

Quoted from "Arushieru"

its not like i had 1:7 all the time when i bult my level 9....
i also faced a constant rise of the exchangerate, all the time!
however, the goldincome also went up
for example im umoira patch, the overall BC/min rate was better for me than it was when i farmed the golems in 51 patch

i finished full 8 some time after the KOE rework (and later could not resist and made 999-444 runes^^)
it took me long to get up my defense runes again after that but defense does not matter so much anyway, especially when you farm or pve its almost meaningless

can you imagine how heartbreaking it was for me when i realized what i could have reached when i had started this game earlier...? :cry:
im faithful i would have been able to have achieved level 13 runes only by ingame means meanwhile if i had started farming and auctioneering right from the beginning... but if i, had i, when i,.... its meaningless in the end
if the guy which has bought a pizza with bitcoins a few years ago kept them he could have exchanged them for over 1million$ later...
but it doesnt help, the only thing that helps is either gain gold ingame or gain money in RL

you can change the past, but you can prepare your future now so that you can later look back with a grin :)
you making things so simple
while I know its difficult for me
anyway thanks and sorry for wasting your time
yes I admit it I have nothing to sell
and am totally shit as noob my bag is to small and full with trash
my gold is low and my fighting style is miserable
its like a human being between gods I feel like a level 1 character
dying with 1 stinky hit but am not mad this is the law of the game
the purchasers always win while the likes of me die as useless

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet