Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Allods Online Forum sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 6:09pm

Summoner healing?

How is Summoner healing stacking up against Warden/Healer these days?

Monday, January 16th 2017, 4:26pm

Mesajlar: 63

Konum: Allods (Smugglers Paradise)

• Özel mesaj gönder

Alıntı

The only problem with summy healers is their AOE healing which is really bad but they have the best shields (you can cast the shields at any time you want if you have enough blood :love: ). And if you're planning to go healer as a summy I advise you to skip all the AOE healing talents and rubies and use them for something else because their AOE healing skills are too hard to cast. How hard? well, you need to stay at your place while casting them for a very long time maybe for 6 or 7 seconds even more (I forgot what is the time exactly but it was too long for me to deal with bosses in high sectors). And i tried the warden healing build. for me healing is way easier now as warden because the warden has great AOE heals (you don't even need to single heal anyone with warden AOE heals which is amazing but the shields are not that great you can cast them only every 40 seconds :/ for 5 seconds :/

So if you are into shields go summy :)
[Guilde: Utopie] [Server: Smugglers Paradise]

Character: DarkDemo

Class: Engineer

Fraction: Empire

Bu mesaj 3 defa düzenlendi, son düzenlemeyi yapan "TheAdmiral94" (Jan 16th 2017, 4:38pm)

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 8:40am

dragagon

Misafir

shields

I only have blood aegis on my summy? What other shields do you talk about?

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 8:56am

The overshields over the HP. Summy can keep those up with Bloodlust and Concentration.

Saturday, January 21st 2017, 2:40am

wait what?^^ warden aoe heals are shit if you ask me^^ what makes him strong are his super hots and insane singletarget heal but not his fucking aoe heal^^ thats more of a deffbuff if anything -.- summy lurker heals more than my breath of forest man :D

as for shields meh cleric is way better there but you can at least reduce the dmg a target takes for certain %

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 4:41pm

Alıntı

The only problem with summy healers is their AOE healing which is really bad but they have the best shields (you can cast the shields at any time you want if you have enough blood :love: ). And if you're planning to go healer as a summy I advise you to skip all the AOE healing talents and rubies and use them for something else because their AOE healing skills are too hard to cast. How hard? well, you need to stay at your place while casting them for a very long time maybe for 6 or 7 seconds even more (I forgot what is the time exactly but it was too long for me to deal with bosses in high sectors). And i tried the warden healing build. for me healing is way easier now as warden because the warden has great AOE heals (you don't even need to single heal anyone with warden AOE heals which is amazing but the shields are not that great you can cast them only every 40 seconds :/ for 5 seconds :/

So if you are into shields go summy :)
Heals?
In AoD I always see the summoners as top-healers there. And I feel that I never get interrupted in my AoE-Heal. It has 20 sec. cooldown but heals massively for 4 seconds.

In my opinion, the Summoner has the strongest Heals here.
Mortals.
I envy you.
You think you can change things.
Stop the
universe.
Undo what was done long before you came along.
You are such
beautiful creatures.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 7:28pm

1. You can cast shields at any time you want with blood?
Strange. I can't. Blood aegis has 10s cooldown so it is far from "any time you want".

2.skip all the AOE healing talents and rubies and use them for something else because their AOE healing skills are too hard to cast. How hard? well, you need to stay at your place while casting them for a very long time maybe for 6 or 7 seconds even more
Why skip most powerfull heals?
You DO NOT need to stay while casting. there is "Path of Life and Death" ruby in healer grid just to let you move while casting any healing spell.
Another disinformation is time... longest cast time is 4s.

Tuesday, September 12th 2017, 9:44am

Heals?
In AoD I always see the summoners as top-healers there. And I feel that I never get interrupted in my AoE-Heal. It has 20 sec. cooldown but heals massively for 4 seconds.

In my opinion, the Summoner has the strongest Heals here.

2.skip all the AOE healing talents and rubies and use them for something else because their AOE healing skills are too hard to cast. How hard? well, you need to stay at your place while casting them for a very long time maybe for 6 or 7 seconds even more
Why skip most powerfull heals?
You DO NOT need to stay while casting. there is "Path of Life and Death" ruby in healer grid just to let you move while casting any healing spell.

He wrote it at 'january'.

At that time, client version was 8.0 then summy can move while casting heals since 8.01.

So he is right. summy fh at pvp was not so good.

But i could take every rubies related with heals.. idk what's he saying that 'skip aoe rubies and take other rubies'.

+agree with that summy is the best heal class for now. but at 8.02, warden will be :)

Benzer konular

Bu konuyu değerlendir