You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 7:32pm

"The Wisher Granter" Broken

I have the quest "The Wisher Granter" completed but I can't turn it in anywhere...

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 7:44pm

is that not the npc that walks around town?
I

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 8:04pm

Nope. My friend completed his right there by the alter, and I already went to town to check anyways.

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 9:01pm

the NPC that turns in spawns right after the 3rd person dies, inside the cave. atleast it used to?
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:07am

Dragagon_old

Unregistered

Let's start a petition or strike to have it removed from the game. Terrible quest, cost me myra+ holy charm's, and do we really want to spread the message that making friend's in Coba start's with ritualistic sacrifice for reward?

This guy claimed it was for paradise everlasting too.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:16am

Is there a way to contact a gm?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:03am

the wand's fairly useful for magic users atleast. "oh youll upgrade in 2 levels dont bother" well with the loss of heroics, yes this wand is the best youll get till you have no choise but to switch to a blue crown drop or green reward
Sailoryue: lvl 60 Bard
Painkiller: lvl 50 Healer
Palpatine: Lvl 45 Psi (ret)
Mereda: lvl 53 scout (ret)
(anonymous): lvl 55 Paladin (RET)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:28pm

The whole of Coba's design exists for a reason.

I've never seen this bug though, how quickly did you spawn it after your friend completed it?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:29pm

ye now u guys say so it rings a bell
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:32pm

compared to gpotato, these gm's actualy respond realy quickly
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 6:00pm

How do I find out where and when a gm responds?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 6:08pm

By checking the inbox of the email that is bound to your account for a reply from the dev team.
I

Rate this thread