You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 1:04am

Holy weapons.

I've been playing for a while but still have no idea how you get the holy weapon appearences.
Can someone enlighten me?

Thanks!

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 2:53am

Auction house, Strongbox event, other players, if you use money to buy boutique items etc, then you are better of waiting for the strongbox event, there will be one coming up soon and the skins look pretty neat.

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 9:15am

freestile

Professional

Auction house, Strongbox event, other players, if you use money to buy boutique items etc, then you are better of waiting for the strongbox event, there will be one coming up soon and the skins look pretty neat.

soon? we've just had one a couple of weeks ago, so next event will be in like 6 months now

Saturday, September 16th 2017, 12:48pm

True, it will be a few months, but yeah it will be one of the first, then the conclave with the fabled conclave which gives concentration, then there is the the 3rd talent tree scroll in the strongbox of merchant and then in the one with the dragon tears a permanent legendary tear, then from what i know sacrament scrolls you no longer get parts, it is all the timed stuff.