You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 4:15pm

Monthly Challenge September: Fanfiction

Now that 8.0.2 “Foreshadow” is heading your way, the story of Allods Online will once again move forward into brand-new and unexplored territory. What fate have the gods got in store for Sarnaut? Will there finally be peace between the League and Empire after their recent co-operations, or will chaos reign once again?

On that note, we hereby challenge you to tell us your own Allodian fanfiction before the official story shifts once more. By composing your very own Allods story via words and screenshots (the topic of which is entirely your choice), you’ll be in with a chance at winning these fantastic prizes:
PRIZES (per language)
  • 1st: 4,000 Premium Crystals, 4 Anniversary Platinum Coins.
  • 2nd: 3,000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins, 5 Anniversary Gold Coins.
  • 3rd: 2,000 Premium Crystals, 3 Anniversary Platinum Coins.
As always, if a winner resides on Smuggler’s Paradise (P2P), the reward will be converted into subscription time.

RULES
  • The text cannot exceed 400 words
  • Entries must be submitted as a reply to this topic on the forum
  • Entries cannot contain any material that violates the Allods Online Forum Code of Conduct, Forum Terms of Service or My.com account Terms of Service
  • Using multiple accounts to submit additional entries is prohibited. Anyone found using multiple accounts will be disqualified
  • Winners will be determined by the subjective judgement of the Allods Online team
  • The entry period ends on Saturday, September 30th at 23:59 CEST (2:59 PDT), 2017
Simple!

This is the fourth of many upcoming challenges. There will be different tasks and rewards each month, so stay tuned for more. Until next time, we wish you good fortune in the upcoming update, 8.0.2 “Foreshadow”.
-The Allods Team

Thursday, September 7th 2017, 10:27pm

Player:GhostMedice
SERVER: New Frontier
Allods after what happened the Peace came and the Citizens returned to their homes and every thing good.
When he played the inevitable fate of his role The assassins go out to the yard and every thing change and here we go
Empir and legue They will participate no one can will run away big war will happened and It is the reasonthay don't get enemy from others plant or samthing like that thay get it from Us
big war in big place and who winner We will know who
in this war:- its 3 (Empir Vs Leagu Vs assassins )The three powerful parties
i and you will be one of them and what will happend after that

We will know

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "GhostVere" (Sep 12th 2017, 6:51am)

Friday, September 8th 2017, 10:47am

Character: Elsewhere
Server: New Frontier

Yasker hasn’t always been a ruthless ruler. He is considered the iron fist that has united some of the most powerful races of Sarnaut in his quest to industrialise the entire world. But his hatred for the traditional League wasn’t born out of nothing.
He was once young and in love. In his military expeditions around Sarnaut he has met a Kanian girl, more beautiful than anything he has ever seen. Soon they became friends despite the odds, friendship turned into young love and over time, the young love turned into something true and pure.

After the death of the great Nezeb, the Empire was left without a ruler and people were already divided. Many people wanted Gorluxor to replace Nezeb but even more wanted the great military mind Yasker to sit on the throne and lead The Empire to war against the League.

But Yasker did not wish to be a ruler, he wanted another solution, something else than war, his love for the Kanian girl made him, what his advisors would say, weak, he was not the same ruthless general that he once was. The Empire advisors and counselors were mourning for war, the peace treaty with the League was already too long in their minds.

In a cold night of November, in the year 1005, the greatest advisors of Yasker met in a secret meeting. They decided to hire Kanian and Elven mercenaries, independent from the League, to murder Yasker’s love. The mercenaries were instructed to kill the Kanian girl under the eyes of Yasker and to say exactly the following words: “Aidenus and the League customs will never allow a Kanian to marry Empire filth.”

The poor Kanian girl died under the teary eyes of Yasker. He broke free from the hands of the mercenaries and murdered every single one of them.

After months of mourning, Yasker spend his next years rising over every pretender to the throne, banishing Gorluxor and uniting the Arisen, the Orcs and the Xadaganians under one single power. He created the most powerful Empire in history and started his quest to kill Aidenus and to destroy the League traditions. In the year of 1008, he began the War for the Holy Land.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "VegaX" (Sep 8th 2017, 11:06am)

Sunday, September 10th 2017, 9:40am

CHARACTER: Txanyi
SERVER: New Frontier
WORD COUNT: 400

Acrid smoke stung Txanyi’s eyes and nose; she dampened a cloth and tied it around her mouth, then leapt nimbly off her fox’s back and pressed on alone. For the next several hours she spent her time searching the burning village for survivors. Fortunately, most of the residents had gotten out on their own. Cupping her hands around her mouth, she whistled the summoning tune of her classmen — and although she didn’t really expect to find any stragglers, she came across two.

“Good dogs,” she gasped out. “Let’s get you out of here.” A cursory inspection of both dogs revealed the typical symptoms of smoke inhalation, but the smaller dog seemed in worse shape. The grotesque way her left foreleg dangled hinted at a fracture. Txanyi coaxed the dog to drink one of the lethargy potions she’d made and lifted the sleeping beast onto her shoulders. She ruffled the male’s ears before climbing onto the fox’s back with his sedated counterpart arranged carefully across her lap.

The progress back to the refugee encampment was slow but steady.

Several months after the fire, Txanyi took the fully healed dogs for a last wild run through the refugee encampment. It was the last time she’d ever see them without Xadaganian huntmasters attached at their hips, and it was a little bittersweet.

Dropping to her knees, she gathered up the male into a hug that knocked her flat on her back on the cobblestones, laughing as the female joined in on the literal dog pile. “Stop!” she begged, shoving them off a little reluctantly. “You know I can’t stay here with you.” She scrambled to her feet and gathered her things, lifting a hand in farewell to Jerina, the Master of Hounds.

“Txanyi, wait, will ya? Got somethin’ for ya.” Jerina turned, nodding to a boy who bore in his arms a cuddly ball of fur. He fairly shoved the puppy into Txanyi’s arms, and her eyes widened in overwrought surprise. “He’s yours, if ya want him,” Jerina said. “Son o’those dogs you brought home safe.”

“I want him.”

The words popped out instantaneously. Moments later, as she journeyed through Nezebgrad, she still couldn’t believe how great a gift she’d been given.

“Kvelertak,” she whispered reverently, tracing a fingertip along the puppy’s velveteen chin.

“That’s your name, and you’re my dog. I’ll always take care of you.”

And they lived happily ever after.

Monday, September 11th 2017, 5:46pm

Character : Lawbringer
Server : Equilibrium
Language : Português

Cosmos, Dominus da Criação sendo o mais poderoso de todos os outros Dominus e ser comparado a Sarn e Nihaz por causa do dom que lhe foi concedido pelo Well of Souls, o Dominus queria conceder uma prenda a todos os Aoidoi e passou meses a pensar em algo porque tinha que ser algo que o seu povo usaria por gerações.

Ao passear por Dionus reparou nas tochas e como elas imitavam o fogo e ai Cosmos descobriu o que queria criar e ele retirou - se para o seu Observatorio e passou semanas e semanas a tentar criar fogo mas falhando com tentativas atras de tentativas. Ele tentou obter o conhecimento do fogo de todas as civilizações mas não conseguia encontrar nada concreto e sem contar a ninguém do seu fracasso decidiu pedir ajuda ao Stormbringer um Prelate chamado Lawbringer que compreendia a importância do fogo para o seu povo.

Cosmos mandou Lawbringer numa busca pela a compreensão e conhecimento do fogo. Partindo imediatamente pensou por onde devia começar a sua jornada.

This post has been edited 5 times, last edit by "Blooddawn" (Sep 15th 2017, 8:10pm)

Monday, September 11th 2017, 9:52pm

Character: kalliste
Server: equilibrium

The ancient Aiodoi seer stood catatonic, her eyes black until she gasped and jolted to consciousness. She grasped Cosmos arm, fear in her blue eyes she met his concerning gaze, ”I must tell the others. "

~

"Kyanite! The most revered seer of Sarnaut, I was wondering if we would ever meet. What brings me the pleasure of your company?" Aidenus was in a jovial mood since he learned the Aoidos Oracle Legend Kyanite had arrived to meet with him. He soon realized the visit was not one of pleasantries and his tone changed, "What have you seen?"

"Your Majesty, I'm afraid a great Darkness War is coming. I've been seeing bits and pieces but now it has all come together. Nihaz has been stuck in purgatory, he is unable to resurrect into the present but he has found a way to travel through dimensions and back in time." Aidenus began slowly pacing, running his fingers through his beard as he listened to Kyanite. "He is planning a preemptive attack with the help of Tep and Gorluxor, they will strike in a time before their names were known."

Aidenus stopped pacing and took a seat on his throne, "have you alerted Yasker? And are you able to see when Nihaz shall return?"

"This was my first stop. I do have an idea on the time period but it has not fully shown itself to me yet." Kyanite responded.

"We cannot win this war alone. The three working together... " Aidenus paused and began stroking his beard again, "Please keep me updated as these visions come to you, and I should like to speak with Yasker after he has heard the news. Perhaps we can put our petty differences aside and work for the common good. It may even change the paths of our nations for the better."

Kyanite nodded and began to take her leave when Aidenus spoke again, "Yasker will detest the idea of working together but it's the only way to ensure the survival of our world and not a limbo with Nihaz reigning. If rational doesn't get through to him about meeting with me, please advise him I know all about his subscription to our Elven Hologram service." Aidenus chuckled with his last words.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "mskita" (Sep 20th 2017, 1:44am)

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 1:35am

Character: Thebigpumpkin
Server: Equilibrium
Title: The Journey of Belrost
Word Count: 396

Cold, hungry, and alone, Belrost awoke in the halls of Yasker’s Tower where he’d crawled to the night before. Staggering a few feet forward, trying to catch his footing, he was approached by a Guardian of the tower. “I am Tower Guardian Vela, What’s your business here, orc? If you’re not here to help, then get out.” She exclaimed. Quickly, Belrost rose to his feet. Confused and disorientated he rubbed his eyes, and asked “what kind of help would you need from someone like me?” Tower Guardian Vela, shocked by what seemed to be interest in slightest, insisted he come with her straight to Yasker himself to discuss the situation at hand.
“Sir, my name Is Belrost, I was told to report up here to discuss helping out in a problem that you have, how can I be of service?” Belrost exclaimed. “I like that; willingness to help and you don’t even know the situation at hand… How dangerous, difficult, treacherous the task may be. I need more men like you.” Yasker said as he smiled. “Anything to get out of Nezebgrad” Belrost smirked. Yasker filled Belrost in on what was happening. The tribe known as the Rocky Trolls was planning an attack on city of Nezebgrad. If the leader of the tribe, Korlok Slobbergut, was not stopped countless lives would be lost. Yasker knew the task
would be hard, and helped out as much as he could. He provided warm gear, weapons, and a map marked where the leader was last seen. He wished Belrost a safe and successful journey and just like that, Belrost was off to Coldberg.

The wind was harsh and frigid as he stepped off the dock in Coldberg. Belrost opened his map and looked at the mark made by Yasker. He took one last glance, then put the map away and headed west. Finally approaching his destination, he followed the steep slopes of the side of the mountain; he finally spotted the Leader of the Rocky Trolls, Korlok Slobbergut. Tired from the journey, Belrost still knew his duty. He charged the Troll leader with all he had, unfortunately it still wasn’t enough. He was just too fatigued to penetrate the troll leader’s thick skin with his blades. Korlok Slobbergut had had enough, and took one last swing at the Orc and delivered the fatal blow to his head, killing him.
THE END
I hope you enjoyed my short lore story, thanks for the read!

This post has been edited 7 times, last edit by "TheBigPumpkin" (Sep 13th 2017, 2:07am)

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 2:11am

Character: Maiqa
Words: 394

The feast lasted all night and everyone celebrated our great victory on Dionic Archipelago. Suddenly I felt faintly, but that was not because of Aoidos wine. When I opend my eyes I was standing in Observatory. Cosmos was looking at me and I saw sorrow on his face.

- Forgive me, Stormbringer for interrupting your fun, but we had to speak immediately.
- Is someting wrong?
- I am afraid so... I have been thinking a lot about recent events... I think it was only beginning. It all started when you convinced Soliskar to save Cassandra.

To do so, Soliskar bound herself with Cassandra by bounds of life... and death aswell. Cassandra lived, because Soliskar is alive. However if Cassandra would die, Soliskar will die with her. And what do you think, who will benefit from it?
- Someone, who wanted dragon blood. - I slowly started to understand his way of thinking.
- Indeed. As you know, dragon blood gives great power to those who drink it. What if it can also restore lost power? I am afraid, that someone, who you have beaten a long time ago, is seeking an opportunity to come back. Nihaz.
I heard small vibration in his voice, when he said this name. I had the same vibration in my heart, because I have just realized, that Cosmos does not know everything.
- Soliskar does not have only her own power in blood. She used sap of Great Tree to restore her power after what happend on Eclipse. She recevied it from Froddy, Gibberling who is trying to warm up Frozen Frontier and make it home to all Gibberlings. That sap was filled with Nordrak's power. He used to be a dragon once, but now he is only a Spark...
- Enough! - Cosmos interrupted me. He looked terrified. - Now I am sure, that Soliskar's blood can bring back Nihaz to this world. Do you know what will happen then?
He did not wait for me to answer. He grabbed my hand and shared with me his vision. Novogard, Nezebgrad, Polis... everything destroyed.

- This is what will happen if Nihaz gets Soliskar's blood. I doubt, that he can kill Soliskar. He is too weak yet. Cassandra is the key to it. We must protect her. All of us. This is more important then your war between League and Empire. Come Stormbringer, we must inform Aidenus and Yasker.

To be continued...

Please keep in mind, that English is not my first language.
I did my best and for all mistakes - I'm very sorry! :(

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "ihcatih" (Sep 13th 2017, 8:59am)

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:16pm

Name:demaiin
Server:equilibrium
language: portugues

a video for see the history of allods
orvix has attached the following images:
  • Allods_170121_195039.jpg
  • Allods_170716_180120.jpg
  • allods online 1920x1200 wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_29.jpg
  • Allods_170803_182704.jpg
  • Allods_170812_120748.jpg

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Nov 11th 2017, 8:16pm) with the following reason: video link removed as the poster is not the original author of this video

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 10:16pm

Arushieru

Intermediate

Character Name :- DarkTitanias
Server :- New Frontier

After so many conflicts so many sacrifices between the Empire and League
has the war will reach to its end ? or we will see a new era of war
in my opinion the war between Yasker and Aidenus will be continue
how do I conclude to this? its simple offering a war to end war it will not
start but more war so perhaps the peace between the Empire and League
will come but it wont last forever

on the other side what is the dark lord Sarn scheming about
why after so many years passed on Saurnut his thinking making his move now
so many questions so many riddles need to be solved
was Sarn using the war between Empire and League to make his move
we will have to wait and see for ourselves on what lies behind the future of Saurnut

Meanwhile on Ammer Aoidois things
going into complicated way as we all remember about Cosmos the Dominus of creation
we all realize how much power he has especially his observatory
such power traveling between past and future has put Klavidia in suspicion
what part his playing or will play in the upcoming changes of world of Sarunaut

so many puzzles so many mystery need to be reviled as the world move to its maximum
as the heroes discovering a new chapter and solving a new riddle

the adventure will resume and future of Sarunaut will show its true color

I’m the heavy cruiser

originally from the

first oriental fleet

[ Fleet of Fog ]

Mental Model [ Takao ]

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 1:25am

dragagon

Unregistered

Character: Thebigpumpkin
Title: The Journey of Belrost
Word Count: 396

Cold, hungry, and alone, Belrost awoke in the halls of Yasker’s Tower where he’d crawled to the night before. Staggering a few feet forward, trying to catch his footing, he was approached by a Guardian of the tower. “I am Tower Guardian Vela, What’s your business here, orc? If you’re not here to help, then get out.” She exclaimed. Quickly, Belrost rose to his feet. Confused and disorientated he rubbed his eyes, and asked “what kind of help would you need from someone like me?” Tower Guardian Vela, shocked by what seemed to be interest in slightest, insisted he come with her straight to Yasker himself to discuss the situation at hand.

“Sir, my name Is Belrost, I was told to report up here to discuss helping out in a problem that you have, how can I be of service?” Belrost exclaimed. “I like that; willingness to help and you don’t even know the situation at hand… How dangerous, difficult, treacherous the task may be. I need more men like you.” Yasker said as he smiled. “Anything to get out of Nezebgrad” Belrost smirked. Yasker filled Belrost in on what was happening. The tribe known as the Rocky Trolls was planning an attack on city of Nezebgrad. If the leader of the tribe, Korlok Slobbergut, was not stopped countless lives would be lost. Yasker knew the task
would be hard, and helped out as much as he could. He provided warm gear, weapons, and a map marked where the leader was last seen. He wished Belrost a safe and successful journey and just like that, Belrost was off to Coldberg.

The wind was harsh and frigid as he stepped off the dock in Coldberg. Belrost opened his map and looked at the mark made by Yasker. He took one last glance, then put the map away and headed west. Finally approaching his destination, he followed the steep slopes of the side of the mountain; he finally spotted the Leader of the Rocky Trolls, Korlok Slobbergut. Tired from the journey, Belrost still knew his duty. He charged the Troll leader with all he had, unfortunately it still wasn’t enough. He was just too fatigued to penetrate the troll leader’s thick skin with his blades. Korlok Slobbergut had had enough, and took one last swing at the Orc and delivered the fatal blow to his head, killing him.

THE END
I hope you enjoyed my short lore story, thanks for the read!

#PrayForBelrost

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 11:04am

Quarion G.

Beginner

Character: Sepheres

'The sunrays glistening on the river's surface, I can barely see my enemy. I feel the breeze on my face...'
'Oh you're going to that place again, Seph...'
'Shut up, this is my monologue...! Red sun rises. Blood has been spilled this night.'
'Again, this stupid reference...'
'Focus, friend. Justice is about to be served.'
Sepheres jumps off the rocks that served as their hideout, attempting to do a superhero landing but instead failing miserably. He shrugs it off and readies his spear. Artemovich follows although safely descends, giving Sepheres the 'Really?' look.

The battle doesn't last long. Lights flash and steel clinks, these are the sounds of death and despair. As the last bandit draws his last breath, the captive humans on the wagon cheer for the rescuers.
The Try-Hard Vigilante breaks the lock on the cage and quickly gives a safe escape to the men and women who were due to be sold to slavery.
'Go.' Says Sepheres. 'You reclaimed your freedom today. There is a settlement nearby. Seek refuge there.'
He doesn't require payment for his actions. As he walks away, he turns his head back for one more moment.
'Just remember the name of the man who did you justice. I am S...'
'Batman!!!' Artemovich cuts in quickly with a loud laugh following.
'Sepheres.'
The wind catches his cape as he walks off. The freed head towards the mentioned location. A few minutes later our hero turns to his companion.
'Respect, my friend. One day your cockiness will be your end...'
Artemovich breathes out in disbelief and grins. He draws out a cigar and lights it.
'I won't be sorry, mate. Most of the times I go on a mission with you, you always start this ridiculous charade with that idiocy that comes out of your mouth. I couldn't possibly feel more cringy. What's up with all this clicheic...'
He can't finish his sentence as a blow strikes his chin, the force pushing him into the ditches next to the road. Sepheres allows himself a smile behind his bandana and says loudly.
'Don't question greatness, my friend.'

Little did he know that the bandits' reinforcement shortly captured the previously enslaved men half an hour later and so they fulfilled their intended roles in the days after. Our Vigilante still requires some tactical planning in his area of work. Or just the brain for it...

Monday, September 25th 2017, 10:01am

Hello,

The Allods team and Allods Online EU/NA is supported in English, German, French and Turkish.
I would advise writing your fanfiction in one of those supported languages to have a chance to win a prize.

PS: German message moved to the German contest thread
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Monday, September 25th 2017, 5:18pm

Name: Quirenes Server: New Frontier- I submitted this several times: This is the fixed, and i want this to get posted, please.

Dear Diary,

I don't even know where to start...
Well, my name is Quirenes. I work in a farm in Lightwood. My daily routine is to go up to the hill, near Siveria, and smoke a pipe. I really like pipes.
So, on that day when it all happened, i was doing the same thing as every day: Working. After i finished cleaning up the barn, i went to my favourite place, and i did the same thing, what i do every day: Smoke my pipe.

It was nice, and quiet, but suddenly i heard a loud noise. Something blew up! I was really confused, i quickly ran, to my house, and my heart almost stopped: My house was burning.Something hit it.

. I went closer, and it was a rocket! A ROCKET! I couldn't believe my eyes. After some seconds, i heard another loud noise, from the direction of Novograd. I was really scared, but i had to go there! If something happens, to my capital city, and i didn't do anything, i would feel really bad. So, i started running towards the city. As i was getting closer, i heard the sound's are coming from the harbour. I went there, and i couldn't believe what i saw.
Our ships were shooting at us!!

I thought immediately: Someone hijacked our ship. After this something happened to me. I wanted to save the city. I'm an old man, and i never did something heroic. I started running towards the jumping pad, equipped my grandpa's assault shell and jumped to the ship!

There were three orcs, and two arisen on the ship. I attacked the arisen's first.I punched them down with my assault shell. Only three Orcs were left. I started running towards the smaller one. He hit my face, but he missed a couple hits. I killed him, but the bigger orc, hit me, and this time, i almost passed out. The Orc held me, and threw me off the ship!

I woke up in a hospital in Siveria. That's where i'm writing this. The nurses said to me, that the Imperials, are in Novograd, and they started a war. My plan failed, but atleast i can say i tried. Hard times are coming to our World, but we will stay strong as always!

Approx: 400 word/

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "levibuba" (Sep 25th 2017, 11:21pm)

Monday, September 25th 2017, 6:43pm

Hello,

The Allods team and Allods Online EU/NA is supported in English, German, French and Turkish.
I would advise writing your fanfiction in one of those supported languages to have a chance to win a prize.

PS: German message moved to the German contest thread
if u guys dont have all languages than why the contest is per language as u noticed my language isn english but portuguese, ill write it back in english but in the future dont advertise a contest witnout all the languages available isn that hard to get a forum communtity manager taht knows portuguese.

Monday, September 25th 2017, 10:24pm

why the contest is per language

Hello,
"per language" means "per supported language" i.e English, German, French and Turkish, as the EU/NA version of the game is supported in those 4 languages only.

German players can post here: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22989
French player can post here: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?pa…&threadID=22987
Turkish players can post here: https://allods.my.com/forum/index.php?page=Board&boardID=90
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 3:23pm

IGN: Dhunsky
[b][i]

"Our Alliance is strong, but still not strong enough to face his wrath...." [/i][/b]as Cosmos said in an uneasy but positive feeling.

While Cosmos meets with Yasker, the leader of the Empire; Aidenus, the leader of the League; Catherina, a Great Mage herself who rules over Umoir; Klavdia, the daughter of their dangerous foe and Dark God Nihaz, and Zayan de Desirae, the oldest of the Great Mages and leader of the Historians, to share their common goal - to face Nihaz.

Aside from them, more are joining their cause, which includes the freed Architects, the Demons who once served Sarn, the Dragons, and many countless creatures who only wanted to live in peace.

As they gather, Cosmos thought of another plan to increase their strength. He said that he needs to get not just the warriors of the present, but also from the past, who might have lived today if not because of these warring factions' mistakes.

He first thought of Gorluxor... He believes that Gorluxor might be a powerful ally, but both Yasker and Aidenus disagreed. They reasoned out the safety of their respective nation.

After hearing them, Cosmos looked at Yasker and said, "I also do know of someone who might have been a powerful ally, but perished because of you." Then Yasker wondered who might that be.

Cosmos then told them, "He was the Orc that Wrokag hoped for to be their race's champion, Skulnar the Fierce". Yasker responded in quite a shock after hearing this.

He also thought of making allies from the Heroes and Foes of the past, and to make them realize of their mistakes and the future that might meet its doom if they don't act NOW.

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 4:30pm

Character: Axiledris
Word Count: 400

Best Friends & Enemies

Gunther recognised him. His best friend. His best man at the wedding, his former league comrade-in-arms. For years, the man had vanished without a trace and he had searched for him. And now, Luthias dared to appear before him in the guise of an orc enemy.

Tension rode him hard, so fast and furious that Gunther could not breathe properly. His blood pounded fiercely in his veins, his calloused fingers slowly curling tightly onto the hilt of his weapons. His stormy blue-grey eyes clashed against glowing carmine irises. Without warning, Luthias swung his great axe towards Gunther. Instinctively, Gunther deflected the blow in a sharp turn of his shield, absorbing the impact as he thrust his sword low and slashed hard across the strong thigh.

He had draw first blood. A wisp of satisfaction curled in his stomach and the corner of his mouth kicked up.

As Luthias and him raged back and forth, the clash of steel brought on the assault of their shared encounters in his mind. The distraction cost him. Green vines abruptly burst through the ground, curling around his ankles. A shaman. Gunther was a millisecond slow. A string of expletives exploded inside his mind as Luthias’s axe screamed through the air towards him. The world went black.

“Saint! Wake up!”

The familiar nickname caused blue-grey eyes to flicker open, his body jerking into sudden wakefulness. He stared up at Luthias’s marred face. A strange sense of calmness descended upon him even though his head throbbed fiercely. Too close. He shoved the orc away.

He remembered. Villages were destroyed, the land was dying. Imperials and leagues have united efforts for raids and resource hunting. The boundaries were torn apart - the psionicists achieving global communication.

He had been napping while the crew did preparatory checks for the ship race for resources. These would aid survival against the next unpredictable wave of attack in the War. However, it’d take an expert helmsman to maneuver through the challenging astral passages - who happened to be him.

“You ruined my dreams. Completely.” Gunther began giving commands while Luthias trudged upstairs to the visor.

His gaze flicked over to the stark horizon. In astral, the thin light only expanded into a glaring pitch black eye. Hands resting steadily on the helm, he began to steer the ship for their adventure.

Some things never change; they will still live and die as comrade-in-arms.

The End

Tuesday, October 24th 2017, 4:35pm

What's happened to the assessment?
I thought the event's been over since 24 days ago O:
And what happened to october's event? is there any "monthly" challenge?
It appears to be very unusual since - referring to a "normal schedule" - even the event after this one should almost be over.

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 12:17pm

Lisad

Professional

Hello everyone,

Thank you for participating and apologies for the long wait. Here are the results of the contest:

1 place: Thebigpumpkin
2 place: Txanyi
3 place: Sepheres

Rewards have been already issued to all winners. Please contact administration, should you notice any mistake.

See you in the next events!
Regards,
Allods Online Administration

Rate this thread