You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 7:39am

Help with raids

I'm having difficulty with the Architect related raids.

First the Fractal:

The boss Vertex after you defeat Kreeg--how do you get to him? I put on the jetpack but I just fly around endlessly.

Second the Ferris boss raid:

After you enter the Otherverse and kill the 1st boss you have to walk with Elizabeta under a dome. You get to a door that requires 2 people I think but we're not sure how to open the door.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sunday, October 1st 2017, 9:18am

Hello there!

While flying the jetpack, you should see adds, just kill all of them. (afaik some reset if you're getting out of range, focus them down one after one with your teammates)
To the right and left of the door are platforms glowing red. If you stand on them you'll get the ability to press four different colors (standard shortcuts zxcv).
Also, an order of colors (in increasing number if i remember correctly) appears on the screen. Wait till its finished and then repeat it. (like Simon)
You have to pass through three doors, so you have to do this game three times, sometimes more than once per door.
If you completed the puzzle the platform turns from red to green and stays like that as long as you stay on it.
Both platforms need to be green to open the gate. (you can get a temporary bubble from the npc you're walking with)

Good luck, come back when you've reached Locust ^^

Kind regards
Vagrimst