You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 7:03pm

hello need help with professions

what each profession can give me at the last lvl ?
where i can craft tools ?
where i can craft healing potions ?

thx in advance

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 7:08pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

with alchemy you can craft healing potions.

At max level on every other crafting profession you can craft tools.

However you shouldn't bother with it now, if you are starting, cause you need to unlock the lv. 84 tools first by crafting a lot of lv.81 tools and then unlock lv.87 tools by crafting a lot of lv.84 tools. It should be less expensive if you exchange crystals for the tools inside the boutique or buying it from AH.
BAUA POWA!

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 8:31pm

so i should get to lvl75 crafting and start making tools only on 9.0 ?

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 8:53pm

i would recommend no crafting at all
healing-potions + defense-potions are likely the most viable thing to get if you go for alchemy
but the question is whether the effort to level it up to max is worth for you or not

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 9:07pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

so i should get to lvl75 crafting and start making tools only on 9.0 ?

If you plan to craft tools for yourself sure. That would be a good plan. I don't know if tools are needed in 9.0, though. However its very easy to unlock second profession with leather/tailor profession. So it would be worth to go for one of those first.

Quoted

i would recommend no crafting at all
healing-potions + defense-potions are likely the most viable thing to get if you go for alchemy
but the question is whether the effort to level it up to max is worth for you or not

I would partly agree on that for f2p, as the thread price is way too high in my opinion (around 380g per piece). On p2p you have a very good price of around 80g per piece. So on p2p its very viable to go for crafting tools.

You can decide for yourself if it is worth to you as AOP is right, beside tools there is not even a single useful thing you can do with other professions than alchemy.
BAUA POWA!

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 4:22pm

i got to lvl75 with weaponsmith.
i started created one sprakling tools just to see how its working but the illumnation point not growing.
how do i get illumination points to get shining tools repice ?

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 4:40pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Hello,

you get 1 Illuminationpoint by converting 200 Inspirationpoints. (You can see the symbol for converting it next to the Illuminationpoint bar during crafting process)

You get Inspirationpoints by crafting (if you craft successfully) or by getting some pieces of a specific quality during the crafting process:

Raw Values:

10 - 2 epic
20 - 1 epic, 3 blue
20 - 1 epic, 4 blue
30 - 5 green
30 - 2 epic, 3 blue
30 - 3 epic, 1 blue
30 - 3 epic
40 - 1 epic, 4 blue
40 - 3 epic, 2 blue
40 - 5 blue
100 - 4 epic
100 - 4 epic, 1 blue
100 - 5 epic

As I said without cashing the scrolls for Inspirationpoints on f2p it's really tedious to get to the receipe of the gleaming tools now.
BAUA POWA!

Monday, October 9th 2017, 4:35am

dragagon

Unregistered

My reinc that didn't have maxed level profession, got the tools of the current gear patch version unlocked right away upon reaching lv75 of profession.
So I assume if you're not lv75 yet on professions, they give you the acces to the right tools once you max it in the current gearing patch.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:32am

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

My reinc that didn't have maxed level profession, got the tools of the current gear patch version unlocked right away upon reaching lv75 of profession.
So I assume if you're not lv75 yet on professions, they give you the acces to the right tools once you max it in the current gearing patch.

I tested to reroll my tailor and leveled it up from scratch. Sadly I had the same progress on the tools as before (8 Illuminationpoints on the lv81 tools xd). So it seems it's just working if you hadn't have any progress on the tools or it's just working if you never reached lv75 in that profession before.
BAUA POWA!

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 4:55am

dragagon

Unregistered

Thanks for trying that, interesting to know that now :)