You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 9th 2017, 7:29pm

New player (Mentor request)

Hey guys

I'm new to allods but i'm struggling to understand things and keep dying at level 11 :(

I've played MMO's but this is a little confusing to me since its all new.

Ive seen the mentor system but nobody seems to be queued for it. Is it still used? is there any other way to get help from players ingame and also, that city that I get to after the tutorial zone, please tell me that isn't the main city because that place is dead!

Cheers

Trias

Monday, October 9th 2017, 8:47pm

Nord

Trainee

which server u are? and which class?

Monday, October 9th 2017, 11:35pm

which server u are? and which class?
Hey there

Im on Equilibrium and i play an Arisen

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 11:05am

Equlilbrium srver seems to be relatively empty, maybe thats why you dont get a mentor
arisen is a race not a a class :P
have you equipped the items from the "boutique" tab of your bag? there should be lots of 30-day items like level 8 runes
also look my signature "hint for rookies"

where do you die? are you maybe trying to kill a strong "Boss" like black lord or something?
or are you trying to do an instance? you should summon mercenaries there with P and the contract

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 12:31pm

Buuhuu

Intermediate

Quoted

have you equipped the items from the "boutique" tab of your bag? there should be lots of 30-day items like level 8 runes

It seems they have removed that thing, new players wont get it anymore. As I've been told that counts event for the mount on level 60...
BAUA POWA!

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 3:18pm

It seems they have removed that thing, new players wont get it anymore. As I've been told that counts event for the mount on level 60...

i just looked into it...
the only bonus left is x2 experience for killing monsters
is this intentional? 8|

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 3:47pm

I would leave this server and open new char on new frontier sever.
More pupular more ppl and its f2p

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 5:42pm

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 5:51pm

Nord

Trainee

or go to the P2P Server. :)
There is no pay to win and its balanced!

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 9:11pm

Thanks, i
I would leave this server and open new char on new frontier sever.
More pupular more ppl and its f2p

i totally agree
ll move server now, im playing a necromancer type thing? i have a helion pet, im not sure what i am. Uhm, im dying lots in the city like making my way through the spies to that tunnel that leads to an instance. Im past it now, it was just, a lot of kiting and careful walking.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 10:21pm

Nord

Trainee

Ur the summoner!
Thats XAES i think. u should use mercenarys for that. u can activate that with a skill. u cant beat xaes with ur level without them.
XAES=First Dungeon

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 2:00am

Quoted from "user_17783808"

ll move server now, im playing a necromancer type thing? i have a helion pet, im not sure what i am. Uhm, im dying lots in the city like making my way through the spies to that tunnel that leads to an instance. Im past it now, it was just, a lot of kiting and careful walking.

yes necromancer (summoner) is your class then
the hellion is your best friend for leveling (and later singletarget dps)
its good to read you made it by careful playing!
i recommend you to always select the gear with defensive stat "bloodlust" as reward, this will result in selfheal just from attacking enemies, so you ideally will always be at high HP and can kill enemies without pausing :)

its so nice to read the story of a new player here, always makes me think back of when i was new to this game <3