You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 28th 2017, 10:07am

Kurtcobain

Professional

Pls stay on topic without insulting or tattle over other players or this thread get closed!

is it that hard to stay focused to a Thread with simple things like submit screenshots how the population is?

regards

kurt
Kurtcobain-Lvl 80-Demo/ Sechmet-Lvl 80 Cleric

KurtCobain - lvl 80 Cleric (LEAGUE)

Friday, September 29th 2017, 8:48pm

I kn
Thanks that we are crap :love: ;)

Mabye you say me your Ingame name and i can say what about you then ! We have Players who are bad to us , because they just take and do not give back anything!
Oh I get it now. You are the type of person that only does something for someone if they will do something back the greedy type. That's where I am different than you are! I do stuff for people because I want to be nice to someone not because I want something back! You sound like a really selfish person to expect someone to give you something back because you did something for them. You aren't the type of person I would ever want to play with I'm glad I left this server long ago.
Normally i dont comment shi*s like this, but u are wrong man, she is one of the rare players who is not SELFISH or GREEDY, and dont talk about that if u dont know her....GG
I know everything I need to know about this person. I've already been told by many exactly what happened between her and defiance. She lied to all of you about what really happened to blind you from knowing the truth. She made up a bunch of stupid rules in the guild that some of the members didn't agree with so it was best for them to leave the guild and make their own guild. Instead of her just letting them go do what they felt they needed to do she started a big huge argument in world chat calling them bad people and bad players because she done so much for them and they all leave the guild. Trying to say that these players only wanted tabard as if tabard makes any difference on a dead server.

Leave her guild and go make your own for whatever reason you will see her true side come out. Until you have don't come at me about how great of a person she is. You haven't seen her bad side. I've seen all the text chat screenshots of her going off in her guild chat when people left calling them bad and whatever else. I've seen all the world shouts. I don't need to ever play with this person to know what kind of person they really are. Find this type of behavior in way too many mmorpg games these days. Everyone has the same attitude I do for you only because you can do for me. If you don't do for me I don't do for you. It's a bad attitude to have if you feel you can only do for someone if you can gain something from them in the future.

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 12:32am

Laany

Intermediate

I kI know everything I need to know about this person. I've already been told by many exactly what happened between her and defiance. She lied to all of you about what really happened to blind you from knowing the truth. She made up a bunch of stupid rules in the guild that some of the members didn't agree with so it was best for them to leave the guild and make their own guild. Instead of her just letting them go do what they felt they needed to do she started a big huge argument in world chat calling them bad people and bad players because she done so much for them and they all leave the guild. Trying to say that these players only wanted tabard as if tabard makes any difference on a dead server.

Leave her guild and go make your own for whatever reason you will see her true side come out. Until you have don't come at me about how great of a person she is. You haven't seen her bad side. I've seen all the text chat screenshots of her going off in her guild chat when people left calling them bad and whatever else. I've seen all the world shouts. I don't need to ever play with this person to know what kind of person they really are. Find this type of behavior in way too many mmorpg games these days. Everyone has the same attitude I do for you only because you can do for me. If you don't do for me I don't do for you. It's a bad attitude to have if you feel you can only do for someone if you can gain something from them in the future.

Ah ..... i love you too :love: come on please you knows me ? Hahahaha thats my Answer maybe you are not so coward and say me your ingame name !!

For sure many Player can say you that all what you write here is the big Lie but honestly it dont care me what you speak about me or other People because i know the People where play with me long Time knows me and knows what i do all for Player without any Reward back ! But yes spread more lies like you do it in normal Chat in Novo i love it !

So now my Answer and Proof for the Sup on Empire !

Im Proud on my Boys and Girls :thumbsup:

Don't try to shut up my Mouth when he is only speaking the truth!

Saturday, September 30th 2017, 4:01pm

Eddy

Intermediate

I kn
Thanks that we are crap :love: ;)

Mabye you say me your Ingame name and i can say what about you then ! We have Players who are bad to us , because they just take and do not give back anything!
Oh I get it now. You are the type of person that only does something for someone if they will do something back the greedy type. That's where I am different than you are! I do stuff for people because I want to be nice to someone not because I want something back! You sound like a really selfish person to expect someone to give you something back because you did something for them. You aren't the type of person I would ever want to play with I'm glad I left this server long ago.
Normally i dont comment shi*s like this, but u are wrong man, she is one of the rare players who is not SELFISH or GREEDY, and dont talk about that if u dont know her....GG
I know everything I need to know about this person. I've already been told by many exactly what happened between her and defiance. She lied to all of you about what really happened to blind you from knowing the truth. She made up a bunch of stupid rules in the guild that some of the members didn't agree with so it was best for them to leave the guild and make their own guild. Instead of her just letting them go do what they felt they needed to do she started a big huge argument in world chat calling them bad people and bad players because she done so much for them and they all leave the guild. Trying to say that these players only wanted tabard as if tabard makes any difference on a dead server.

Wait a sec. If i read all this again and again, i can see only that u started to point at her, she didnt say even single bad word about you, or about anyone else. You started this here. So this shows me like, if u did it here, probably u did the same to her in game or even worse. Cuz i can see your behaviour. So even if she said something bad about you, you probably deserved it on some way. And you shouldnt talk about her or anyone else here on forum. Also read mod's post above. Dont act like 15y old kid. Keep your opinion about ppl only for yourself. Spasibo :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 9:30am

Laany

Intermediate

Hello again ,

we do Bog , Wp on Hard Mood for Wings and Mount Pattern still few Player have it! Compass and big Thanks on Rampage for help and explain :D

Equality has 16 active Level 75 Players who log in each day and playing , making , Astral , Dailies , ect and few log in on Weekend too , depends on Work and School

I will show again new Screens from the last 10 Days !

First Koe Boss every Week !

Aidenus League Side :D

Observatorium again :D

And 3 rd Relict !

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 12:22pm

That's really cool! Congrats! :thumbsup: You have more GS than me on New Frontier lol

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 1:41pm

Hello again ,

we do Bog , Wp on Hard Mood for Wings and Mount Pattern still few Player have it! Compass and big Thanks on Rampage for help and explain :D

Equality has 16 active Level 75 Players who log in each day and playing , making , Astral , Dailies , ect and few log in on Weekend too , depends on Work and School

I will show again new Screens from the last 10 Days !

First Koe Boss every Week !

Aidenus League Side :D

Observatorium again :D

And 3 rd Relict !

Keep posting screenshots of content that you guys do!

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 4:18am

dragagon

Unregistered

This is so much drama again than what this thread was originally made for jeeez, humanity always manages to fuck up and it's so sad to see this, in every damn thread 2 or 3 braindeads have to start a personal fight, completely drowning the importance of the thread.
I am also trying to bring more people into the p2p and if you or for anyone's sake only post on the forums to work against the means of helping the p2p server, then please in favor of respect, do not post.
I have been posting over reddit and twitter, what other well known internet mediums are there? I will try to get in touch with gaming youtubers to include allods back into their "worth to play" lists and so on. Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "dragagon" (Oct 11th 2017, 4:24am)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:16am

Marco

Intermediate

You do all well.

Dragagon, i thought about many ways of making advertisement for allods in whole and p2p. I made up a Facebook Group with many People once played on p2p. I advertised in my Forums. Even made an article about pay to Play allods back in 2014

http://www.buffed.de/Allods-Online-Spiel…umenia-1145170/

I even was running trough my City with allods Flyers haha. I even nailed it on the black wall of my every University in Berlin xD. I was spreading Flyers for 2 weeks on Brandenburger Tor. I cant come up with any other ideas sorry.

Ask your friends to Play p2p allods or try to get in in City gamer circles to win some.

System of allods is like this: Players see free Server, Players test free Server, Players see free Servers CS and the ptw People but also the mass of Players there, Players inform about the p2p Server with no cashshop with rising hope, Players get disappointed because Server is dead for years, Players return to ptw Server or quit the game instead of paying for dead Server.

I have high respect for every Player playing on p2p allods or want to Change something like me but it Looks like a neverending battle without any end.

I leaved allods not for the game but because i played for 3 or 4 years on p2p trying to changed something with a big % of ftp People not willing to give it a try. If 2 or three ftp guilds begin here like Pfannkuchen did all would change.

ftp Pfannkuchen alone wasnt strong and large enough to bring the Change but they tried. Like ftp ascendancy before them on p2p empire.

I cant speak for every other ftp guild who ever tried out p2p. See by yourself People love ptw Server because its free :(

Greetings Taleron

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marco" (Oct 11th 2017, 7:44am)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:54am

Laany

Intermediate

June Catacomb yesterday :D

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:33am

Marco

Intermediate

Due to Katas is PVP, the question of pvp has been solved because most ppl only speaking of BGs but dont consider KoE, Katas und Astral or Melting Ice. Genereally speaking i find the main City raids very good in Allods. They make tons of fun . In other MMOs you always fail by searching ppl for it and Main City raids is PVP too and available on P2P too :thumbsup:.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Marco" (Oct 11th 2017, 11:42am)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 8:31pm

Nord

Trainee

Some people in Tower :)

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 8:44pm

Some people in Tower :)
There's no way League side could get a photo like this with how spread everyone is, but we usually have 7-8 people online at all times, with a maximum amount of 13 a few days ago. I like this photo because of it.

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 1:20am

Laany

Intermediate

Still we have active 16 Player all with 180k-202k GS , maybe Defiance has more but for sure we do much more ! We saw Wednesday Domi nobody comes !

And come not because off Time difference please ! Last week against Pancake you come with big post :D

But yes here Proof that we still fight and we have still Fun and that Equality still the best Guild on P2p ! We open again Legend first and we will be first in Fable ! We do Compass / S24 /WP/ BoG on hard ! Every Week Observatorium ! We do not give any promises what we can not keep in the end!

Domi fights on Sunday !

The 2 lost was sad because we had just 4 Player against 6 but was ok :D

Fight against Pancake ! And Defiance comes not :D

Locus again :D

Every Week and not only 1 time in the Week because sometimes not all same online !

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 12:03am

We weren't able to show up because things came up for members but great job on everything Tash!

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 10:07pm

check the proofs (updated 04 November 2017)

League Side

Empire Side

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 11:32pm

Laany

Intermediate

Lol Arkona you show Guild Tab from Utopie all knows that Utopie stop playing , but a nice try :D

Btw Loongyer is afk Farmer in Koe and Tash afk farmer in New Land so no really active Player just a iddler :D and 2.nd League is 90 % Na Player and Empire is 99% Eu Player

And just 10 Loya shame on you :love:

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 1:14am

Azir

Intermediate

League has a lot more active players then what is shown but As Laany said yes we are mostly active around NA times due to 70% Of us being NA players and 30% being German, French, and some from Sweden, Australia. Most are around the last AS starts and so on around that time you will see 13 to 15 people online thats when we are most active. We do have couple EU players but empire does have the most EU players on Smugglers Paradise.

Utopie is Dead So posting a screenshot of that guild will get you know where. Equality and Zwerge have the most players online around EU time. There numbers I think around around 15+ maybe more.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Nov 4th 2017, 2:04am)

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 9:34am

hmm it's look like server is still dead, i'm saying again again go to play ru p2p server or wait for eng language for ru server. or dont play anymore :)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "user_9171659" (Nov 4th 2017, 9:42am)

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 9:36am

ok check the without guild proofs.
Ligga:

Empire

Rate this thread