You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 10:25am

Spending Money on F2P games (Game Over off-topic)

for Equillibrium I had to to put in around 800 euros

WHYYY would you do such thing? :| That's an insane amount of money, you could have bought like 15 brand new AAA games with 800 euros or pay subscription to living MMOs for years.

Then you come here and complain that the game is dead, well, it's because of players like you. Allods team doesn't take feedback or read the forums from the EN servers. When they see people like you spending thousands of euros every month they think: oh, people are still spending a lot of money here, no need for improvements or changes.

PS. I think I'll come back for a few weeks in 9.0 if they reduce the global cooldown back to 1 second, otherwise, :thumbdown: . The combat was already sluggish before 7.0 because of the tab targetting, but now it's unplayable

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 19th 2017, 6:03am)

Tuesday, October 17th 2017, 1:16pm

PS. I think I'll come back for a few weeks in 9.0 if they reduce the global cooldown back to 1 second, otherwise, :thumbdown: . The combat was already sluggish before 7.0 because of the tab targetting, but now it's unplayable

on the one hand the horrible gcd makes the game sluggish and feel like you have networklag all the time and on the other hand the game overall feels as fast as a shooter sometimes, for example when you are a healer and you are focussed by 2 scouts or something you have to react so fast in order to stay alive... i would also really like to have this changed to no GCD and "normal" speed gameplay again

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 2:41pm

Ehdia

Trainee

WHYYY would you do such thing? :| That's an insane amount of money, you could have bought like 15 brand new AAA games with 800 euros or pay subscription to living MMOs for years.

Well, is it my money or your ? I won this money by my work, and if I spend this kind of amount, it's because I can, and this is my pleasure. I don't ask you to understand my thoughts, but please respect me and don't accuse player who cash shop of killing game, it's wrong. You have to know that basically, cash shop is the guideline of Allods, and this is because there is some cash-shoppers that this game is always alive on EU and NA servers.

Then you come here and complain that the game is dead, well, it's because of players like you.

L.O.L. - L.M.A.O - R.O.F.L
Then, you understood, you make me laught, you really need to be a hater to think like that.
You can't accuse players who buy a service to kill the game, we aren't guilty of it, but Allods is.
When your baker has no more bread, will you trash-talk all his customers ?? I don't really think, because the customers who paid a bread are not guilty about the bread lack, it is to the baker to forecast enougth bread for all this customers.
It's exactly the same with Allods, cash-shoppers are not guilty, this is not our fault if Allods take the piss out of his own players. The only guilty party of this story is Allods, and nobodies else.

Allods team doesn't take feedback or read the forums from the EN servers. When they see people like you spending thousands of euros every month they think: oh, people are still spending a lot of money here, no need for improvements or changes.

What kind of fallacious argument are you using at this moment ? Well, I do not even want to make a detailed argument for such a simple guy.You're not really smart thinking like it.
Absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 3:57pm

Okay :thumbsup:
Being laughed at by someone who spends 800 euros in an MMORPG with 10 concurrent players and then comes to the forums to complain that he/she made a bad decision and proceeding to call me "not so smart" is kinda funny.
I wish you will get your money back, though.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 4:19pm

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 4:36pm

how many empty wine bottles were standing on your table before you typed this?

--

i never understood why some ppl look down to donators instead of beeing happy they make their game free

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 5:40pm

Ehdia

Trainee

Okay
Being laughed at by someone who spends 800 euros in an MMORPG with 10 concurrent players and then comes to the forums to complain that he/she made a bad decision and proceeding to call me "not so smart" is kinda funny.
I wish you will get your money back, though.
Nice, one more idiot. I'm on Allods since now more than 5 years. At the beginning of Equillibirum, the server had a very good population, I was really glad to spend my entertainment budget in Allods for this new server. Like I said, I don't ask to you to understand why this is my pleasure to spent my money in games, but please, you deserve to respect me. You don't have me to harass me because I spent MY money. And yes, at this moment I come on forums to complains cuz for my first time, allods support get pissed out of me. And I really think that none of thoses players, cash-shoppers or not, deserve to be taken for n idiot by Allods team. So I want to tell to ppl two things : 1: Equilibirum is dead, 2: Allods Team don't give a fuck about it. And I don't come here to cry cuz I "lost" 800euros, but because it's a really a shame that a game like Allods act like it.
Then, thanks for you wish, and it's actually ongoing, I have already been reimbursed 300e by Paypal, the approximately 500euros left are being studied by paypal.
i never understood why some ppl look down to donators instead of beeing happy they make their game free
Me neither, by the way, ppl are never happy, it's in our human blood. Someone will always be there to criticize everything and anything, even when there is no need.
Absolute honesty isn't always the most diplomatic nor the safest form of communication with emotional beings.

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 6:16pm

what a stupid word is "donation" in this situation

are they healing cancer or something?

all they want is suck more blood - human blood and they know the way regarding to this 800€ valued complainant

you will see many more like him/her from new frontier soon.

btw you are at the same page with someone against to the staff AOP

are you coming to dark side?

i was thinking you are working hard in forum for some free edited cs items 8o

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "u_17802530" (Oct 18th 2017, 6:27pm)

Wednesday, October 18th 2017, 10:56pm

they are providing some good times to many players - and if you want even for free... i am sorry for you if you do not enjoy playing this game but many players are... every day
when someone gives you something free but you still want to give him money this is called donating....

even if sometimes things may not run straight, calling someone who does not force you to send him your money a bloodsucker is silly... its your free decision to do this or to do not do it... if you think the game is bad dont donate

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 5:43am

Hello,

Off-topic messages from the "Game Over" topic were moved to this new thread.

Please, remember to be respectful with other's opinion (no insults).
Allods Online has 2 free to play servers, meaning that everyone can freely access those servers, play for free or decide to spend some money in the game.
Allods Online Discord
Check out the community chat
Choose EU in #language chan
----
Rejoignez la communauté sur le serveur Discord Allods Online
Clic sur le drapeau EU dans le canal #language

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 3:14pm

when someone gives you something free but you still want to give him money this is called donating....

Why hasn't anyone told me that they give out free lvl 13 runes to everyone? :D Imagine that allods would be a 60 euros game with no ability to buy CS items with real money, but only with ingame gold. That is what people who complain about the CS want. They don't want to play for 5 years the game and be on the same level as some 12 years old kid who spent 3000 euros in his first month of the game. It's not that you have to pay, it's that paying more brings you more fun in this game, which is wrong.

Rate this thread