You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 11:57am

Dibricius

Beginner

• "Dibricius" started this thread

Cash-Shop events

Hi everyone,

As you can see here :

https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/sale-magic-mosaic-131017

and here

https://allods.my.com/en/news/sales/sale…ng-box-20102017

The two last cash shop events was Mosaic sales and Sparkling sales. These two events items hadn't there cooldowns off since the last events. We get these events too early. And the two events we was supposed to have : Perfection (Stats points) and Trinket events, with their temporary items we just lost, aren't there.

The CS items schedule was the same for years. So I'm asking there if there is a reason why the schedule has changed or if it's just 2 fails on 2 events on 2 weeks.

I'm not sure I will have developpers reasons on this topic, but as one of the players who still CS on this game even if we don't have any support from the staff, I want to know why the schedule changed.

See you !

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Dibricius" (Oct 23rd 2017, 1:13pm)

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 3:11pm

I too was surprised about that, i was expecting it to be the talent points myself and then the conclave stat points, then whatever was next as i was going by russian, did not know we had a schedule for them, though the core morpher maybe next as that is slowly running out on the current morphers.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 3:23pm

Dibricius

Beginner

• "Dibricius" started this thread

I too was surprised about that, i was expecting it to be the talent points myself and then the conclave stat points, then whatever was next as i was going by russian, did not know we had a schedule for them, though the core morpher maybe next as that is slowly running out on the current morphers.

We don't have a planned schedule but, when you have all the temporary item, you can see that every week you lose a temporary items they're re-implanting the event right on the next friday. But since 2 weeks, it looks like they failed which events it was supposed to be. Two weeks ago, it was supposed to be perfection (sats point) and this week was supposed to be trinket upgrade things.

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:12pm

there should be permanent versions of these items, just as therer are temporay versions of permanent items now (fragile runes, statpoints etc)
i dont mind the price, i just want it permanent....

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:23pm

there should be permanent versions of these items
Except for Core morphers and Reinc spells there are 4-5 permanent boosts in each set against only 1 temporary item. Looks like a good balance and together with a premium system encourages people to invest more in their own char rather than buying some1 else's account.

If all those items were permanent it would just make account trading even more attractive than it is now. And I believe people overall are not happy with how attractive account trading already is.