You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 1:50pm

Quiron92

Beginner

• "Quiron92" started this thread

Mage - Fire Trap Skill

Hello.
I'm pretty sure this skill is bugged right now. It's not doing any damage. When monters get close, the trap disappears and they take no damage.
Even the description is not clear: "When an enemy approaches it for 12 yards, it explodes, inflicting XX damage to all surounding enemies in a 7 yards radius". How is it supposed to deal damage to enemies in a 7 yard radius if it explodes before reaching that zone? The description also says: "Explores 3 seconds after being planted." nothing makes sense...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Quiron92" (Mar 30th 2014, 4:23pm)

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 5:11pm

Can also be changed but having the same discription as pre-patch
I

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 7:44pm

Quiron92

Beginner

Well, even if it changed, it's not doing anything... no slow, no damage, just pure visual effect.

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 10:08pm

I'll try and do some testing when I get home tomorrow.
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 11:11pm

Quiron92

Beginner

Thank you :) . It's seems like a fun skill but useless right now.