You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 7:04pm

Holy Trinity

Hello returning player here.
I remember when I was playing about five years ago there were crests/logos for the Great Mages of the Holy Trinity, Tensess, Nezeb, and Skrakan; and they were somewhere on the website.
They appeared in the same style you'd find representing The classes and races.
Anybody still have copies of those or know where they're still up?

"We're all here to do what we're all here to do. Only the One can open the door. And only during that window can that door be opened. I know because I must know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are all here." -The Keymaker

*Parusha*
Gibberling Engineers
Smuggler's Paradise

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Khajjo" (Nov 1st 2017, 10:56pm)

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 8:14pm

Wednesday, November 1st 2017, 10:53pm

i only found a picture of skrakan
https://e-danilov.deviantart.com/art/Skrakan-611759854
is the sign you look for on him maybe?

i did not know there even were other signs in allods, interesting...
well, i haven't had a chance to see him yet.. but i doubt the sign is on him.. Just like the others i posted above are not really seen in game anywhere either.
"We're all here to do what we're all here to do. Only the One can open the door. And only during that window can that door be opened. I know because I must know. It is my purpose. It is the reason I am here. The same reason we are all here." -The Keymaker

*Parusha*
Gibberling Engineers
Smuggler's Paradise

Thursday, December 7th 2017, 1:14pm

Thanks for dat info.
Im new player also.
Can you give me a link for a guide?or smt like thet for beginers.
thanks guys.
My pc: I5 3660k,gtx 1060,16 gb ram.
New hobby..Start from 2018! :thumbsup: