You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 7:25pm

Eddy

Intermediate

• "Eddy" started this thread

Is there any way to sign up for petition about that WE DONT WANT LINEAR BUILDS?? At the end, we are the costumers. Me personaly spend many $$ to upgrade my character, and they would lose not only me, but the last time I looked, Nezebgrad is emptier than I ever remember.
Just give us bunch of talents that would be typical for each class and then rubies that would expand single talents in random ways. GIVE US FREEDOM! GTFO Aspects!
As far as i know, there is only 1 way to change something in this game. Go ru forum, and spam it every single day, but majority have to support youwith any idea... Cuz dev's doing everything for russian players 1st...we are getting only like 75 % of game from russians. Since no1 from my.com dont give a f... about eu/na players. Just compare p2p servers... Its like completly different game.
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 8:02pm

Ohrmazd

Beginner

It is possible that on Thursday will launch PTS RU with patch 9.0.00.04 :D
Nickname: Taurwi
Server: Evolution

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Gladia" (Oct 29th 2017, 10:58pm)

Thursday, November 2nd 2017, 4:14pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 4:43pm

The new class looks incredibly stupid. They could have reworked the shit current skills instead of creating a new unnecessary class :thumbdown:

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 6:30pm

Eddy

Intermediate

The new class looks incredibly stupid. They could have reworked the shit current skills instead of creating a new unnecessary class :thumbdown:
I am testing this class on PTS ... and i agree, its stupid AF ... :/ Didnt except this shit ... But we will see, its still test version, mybe they will make changes, i mean, i am sure they will....

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 6:49pm

hopefully the new class wont be as weak as engineer was when it was new so its not intresting to play at all
i would rather prefer a strenght like patch 51 bard or scout now :P

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 7:15pm

Eddy

Intermediate

hopefully the new class wont be as weak as engineer was when it was new so its not intresting to play at all
i would rather prefer a strenght like patch 51 bard or scout now :P
Its not ''weak'' ... 3 forms, u have range, melee, and mid range spells, depend on form.
1st form increase dmg for 10 % (melee spells)
2nd form mostly for tank aspect
3rd form 50 % increased moving speed
4th from is human (kanian or xada) range spells.

And btw there is not like so many cool spells. Its something idk..
2 aspects , few DD spells, few Tank, and few u can take in both aspects.

For example 1 spell, is different in all 4 forms... So ye...

Edit :

I did some dps test but on dummy only, and it doesnt look abd at all... Rotation is very simple and easy :D

I will do more tests tmrrw in astral and everything else, when i get proper gear, with stats for demonolog.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Eddy" (Nov 3rd 2017, 7:22pm)

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 5:20pm

Eddy

Intermediate

I think some ppl will like this new item from CS. :D
It reduce GCD for 30 % for 6 sec, and reduce CD's for 30 % and no cd for this time. So u can spam it :P
+ energy and mana restore.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 5:55pm

Eddy

Intermediate

very interesting news!
can you always stay in 50% more moving speed form?
Yes u can, + that form could be rlly nice for pvp, cuz in that form there are rubies for invisible and + more moving speed :D
But this class need so many rubies.

1st grid full DD rubies (mostly usefull for 1st form, dd form)
2nd grid full Tankd rubies ( second form )
3rd grid is like mix for 3rd form, invisible, reduce controls and shits like that.
Good thing is, that u can change form at any time, in middle of fight even, so that is big +
But lacking of rubies could be annoying.

They rlly have to change a lot with this class. Hybrids could work in pvp, but something have to go out from build, dmg, protection or something like that. And still cant test astral normally, something is wrong, getting 1shot in astral from random mobs :D

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Eddy" (Nov 4th 2017, 6:01pm)

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 1:16pm

It seems to me that engineer undergoes no major changes although it seems to bei the class needing it most from what I have read in this forum - can you confirm that Eddy? Thanks in advance for all your input!

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 1:29pm

Eddy

Intermediate

It seems to me that engineer undergoes no major changes although it seems to bei the class needing it most from what I have read in this forum - can you confirm that Eddy? Thanks in advance for all your input!
There is no major changes for any class, its more like hotfix. I didnt play engineer, so cant rlly say how it will be, but for sure nothing big.
For every class its +/- dmg, +/- CD's and few new rubies.

Friday, November 17th 2017, 4:45pm

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 6:29am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

What do you have to know about 9.0

Hello my name is Meloetta and i am currently playing on the ru p2p server :rolleyes:...

In about 6 weeks EU should get 9.0. How do i know it? Well, on ru server we got 9.0 as soon as the blue artifact faded.
I really like Allods Online and want to help people to have a better start in 9.0.

1. Stats

They lowered vigor and stamina by a lot, so we don't have that high damage and hp numbers. Also some stats like Swiftness or Survivability need way less points for high bonus. For example 322 swiftness is 46,4133% less cooldown.

2. New passive tree (Уровень Искры translated "level of sparks" don't know how it will be called on the EU server)

As soon as you reach max level you unlock this passive tree. At the beginning it will be level 0, so you can't set anything. You have to gain exp to level it up. (max level 80) You gain exp for this passive tree by killing bosses in astral, doing quests in kingdom of elements, doing dominion and doing the daily quest in tika riks cave (the one with 5 trails).

Where you normally see your level you will see the current level of the new passive tree.

That's how the new passive tree looks like. Everyone has to start on the top. The first thing you get is just a pet that you can summon for 3 minutes. This pet just runs after you. Then everyone has to go down 3 times. (gain more prestige for guild). As soon as you reach level 5 you can choose where do you want to go. On the left side you have everything you need for PVE and on the right side you have everything you need for PvP. On the upper left and upper right corner you have stuff (more relics drop + bloodlust) for easier farm in Kingdom of Elements.

3. Gear

The level 87 gear is trash - even fable :evil: ... The fable gear will lose a lot of stats. Also you will have low hp and low dps. The only good thing is the defense which won't help you much. Try to get the fable insignias and get a full level 93 gear in the astral academy for free. (if you are not full fable) If you are full fabled you can try to do the quests like that and put on the level 94 gear which you get from the quests.

The current gear will be level 95. So how to get 95 gear? Half of the gear you get like before by doing astral. Gearing is super slow and you barely get gear as drop in astral. (spent more than 100 keys and just got 4 drops !) For each green 95 you will need 20 Amalgam, 200 combat material and 50k gold. For upgrading gear to 100% you will need a lot of dust. You will need dust for your profession aswell...

With 9.0 almost every profession can craft gear. You can even trade crafted gear!

As soon as profession is level 80 you get blueprints for 80 gear and tools.
Different colour bars = 75%/75%
All green = 85%/85%
All blue = 90%/90%
All epic = 100%/100%

this is a rare drop from mobs in kingdom of elements which every profession except alchemy needs (feels like droprate like silver coins)
(mobs in Kingdom of Elements hit HARD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd6iELAc5EY

this you have to craft at the anvil, you need 100 dust, 15 amalgam and 1k gold

4. some informations about classes

- What i have seen best DPS classes are demons, summoners and warriors. (PvE and PvP)
- Warriors deal a lot of damage, but they are very squishy
- Paladins are pretty decent, have strong burst, good defense, a new skill for pvp and holy ground is buffed a lot
- Druid in Heal Aspect suck in PvP, because a lot of heal nerfs, cooldowns are high ... easy to kill a druid by keeping him in cc (Summoners and Priests have way more protection)
- Scouts do decent damage, but have less defense (scouts no longer overpowered)
- Bards have some buggy rubies, but there will be a hotfix soon
- They nerfed the heal in support builds (Priest, Summoner and Druid)

so what should you do?

1. farm gold
2. farm gold
3. save replicators, because you will need to farm a lot dust, the faster you spend your keys the more time you have to farm dust
4. farm gold
5. read rubies after 9.0 pops, they have same icon and locations, but description can be different (for example on Paladin some rubies work only in Assault Aspect!)
Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ringelblume" (Nov 29th 2017, 7:04am)

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 7:55am

Thank you Meloetta !
6 weeks, good new, i am so tired about current seasons always looking the same
It's good to have the concrete opinion of someone. Do you have an opinion about engineer ?

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 7:59am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

there are barely engineers on the russian server

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 8:50am

Thank you For the Time you spent to bring Us this :)

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 9:28am

thanks for the all information, what can u say about mage? :)

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 9:41am

Ringelblume

Intermediate

I don't know, since 9.0 i am just ignoring them ... they are kinda tanky like before, but they don't do that much damage, at least in pvp ...
In dominion we focused druids, bards, demons and warriors

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 9:49am

what do you mean about demons class ? are we going to have a new class !?

F2P Sunucusu Piranalar Birliği Define Avcısı

Rate this thread