You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Allods Online Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:05am

It's about what you call "dead". For exemple for me the P2W is dead for a long time now because it is unplayable even if you can see many guys afk capitals. If you have some friends you can enjoy some parts of the game and nothing force you to play 24/7.

But Yeah, some friends are required !

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:28am

do not try to trick people into telling you that the server is populated or playable
Thanagor
Warchief / Empire

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "user_9171659" (Nov 4th 2017, 10:33am)

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:30am

Nobody say that we are full Server , but we have enough for Raids pop so we play most on Eu evening and your Proof Arkona it is morning for us yes and someone works or has Family ect and we sit not always in Tower because the time is to rar for sitting and slacking like you it doing ! I saw your Guild Prestige si still on 10 and in my Guild all have 100 even Reincas too ! so and you think this comes from nothing doing ? I will show you today on my last Artifakt my 2nd craft ! this comes all from alone playing :D

Btw we have enough Player for pop Battlegrounds so we are open when you come and say a Time for try !!
Tashuna - P2P and F2P - Empire

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:35am

How do you achieve self-deceiving? and i didnt see any raids
Thanagor
Warchief / Empire

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:40am

No Raids ? Maybe you scroll up Guy ! We do every Week Bog/Wp Observatorium , now we do Secret Path on hard and maybe the Guys show the wings from drop hard Raids :D We doing Locus for collection Mount skin and Costuems ! I wil ask for Screens from Guys where take Locus costuems and BoG Costumes

Locus Mount skin :

Winterpalast Costuems :

Arkona what you doing here on Empire side this overbiding on all Core this is a Reason why Player have no Mood for playing and you provokate this and every Month 1 Guy do this ! SAD hope you are proud on yourself !

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Laany" (Nov 4th 2017, 11:20am)

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 11:11am

do not try to trick people into telling you that the server is populated or playable
For sure i try no trick yes i say what going on ! Here Guild Side you can see People have and Loya and this looks not empty how i say again we can do ALL Raids with Guild and we do all Raids !

Btw im very Proud on my Loyal Player :love: :thumbsup:

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:28pm

Azir

Intermediate

All the players in Defiance who have been online in the passed 4 days.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:36pm

Azir

Intermediate

Smugglers Paradise has a small player base around 30+ on empire and 30+ on league. We enjoy playing the game with each-other, Sure yes P2P on RU is full of people but we dont care. Sure BGs dont pop alot on smugglers paradise unless we talk with empire and plan to all que, Then we could make it pop we have the player numbers to make BGs pop. We still run Raids, Domi, Domi Raids, Hard astral, Heroics Compasses, etc. Say what you will but some people are just downers when it comes to P2P But those that play here love it. :thumbsup:

Plus number 1 fact about smugglers Paradise, Most log in to enjoy having fun with there friends and or guild mates. :P

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Nov 4th 2017, 12:46pm)

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:49pm

So many Level 75 chars so i hope tomorrow Domi you comes ! And Wednesday too and not just against a Groupe like Zwerge they are casual Players . And we wait for Screens from Raids what you doing ! ;)

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:50pm

omg it's include with offline players... u naab
Thanagor
Warchief / Empire

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:52pm

omg it's include with offline players... u naab
Maybe you say me your Ingame Name befor you call me a Naab :P

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 12:53pm

Azir

Intermediate

Only problem we have is timing people with jobs, families, as well as NA times So domi is harder for us as you so pointed out 70% are NA and log in around the time of the Last AS. But we are working things out :) We are also working on gearing out some of those 75 as well. I am sure we will get around to domi soon so in do time. Look forward to 9.0 though no more mini patches and gear resets will be nice, and that new star grid that sky-forge has will be nice to see in allods.

As for screenshots of raids got videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4GWvn3xBrI&t=153s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enBKWDZcffQ

Not all the bosses people had to go so we never got around to doing the other bosses. But as I said were still have problems with times with alot of our members. Being active at times others are not.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Azir" (Nov 4th 2017, 1:01pm)

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 1:02pm

Yes always same Time different ! We have Na Player too and hm they come for fight Sunday and Wednesday .

Good Job for Raid i see after i said to Rinroken he should ask Rampage how the Raid work you do it :D and you work togehter with Pancake nice !!

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 1:07pm

Azir

Intermediate

Teamwork :) Smugglers Paradise is not dead, We have posted alot of proof to back it up. Thats all I have to say keep up the good work on empire and we will do our best on league.

I cant wait to try the new class :thumbsup:

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 8:43pm

Ringelblume

Intermediate

If you want to play on p2p you should try it on the russian server... it's easy to learn the basics in russian.

Мелоетта(Paladin) /Милоетта (Mage)
Server: Russian P2P
Fraction: League

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 9:11pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Золотая Орда !!!!!!!!!
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:53pm

Azir

Intermediate

We are fine were we are. Thanks anyways.

I mean if they ever come out with a program to Allods that scans each players IP and bases what there language is based on what country and or IP that account is in.
For example I am in the US and the RU P2P is in Russia therefore the text in the game is in Russian. Now if they had a program that took my IP and based that I was In the US. So then it would take into thought that the main Language of the US was English then it would auto translate the Russian text into English for me. Same goes for anyone who lives anywhere else many games have done something like this wildstar, WoW, etc its not a hard to work something like this into a game. But the main groups that play the RU p2p are mostly RU players so they never thought to add something like this.

I know alittle much but I felt I needed to share. But those that like playing on Smugglers Paradise will keep playing we like our little community we got going on. :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azir" (Nov 5th 2017, 12:10am)

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 8:59am

If you want to play on p2p you should try it on the russian server... it's easy to learn the basics in russian.

Is there any english guild?
Thanagor
Warchief / Empire

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 11:28am

Hello ,

If everything is so great there, they would not constantly try to recruit Eu players ! I try it and it is not so easy like the Player always say and try to show ! So please enjoy on your Ru Server and we enjoy on Eu ! Btw when Eu Player stay on Eu Server we had full Server too ! But many Players are too influenceable .

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 12:15pm

Eddy

Intermediate

Hello ,

If everything is so great there, they would not constantly try to recruit Eu players ! I try it and it is not so easy like the Player always say and try to show ! So please enjoy on your Ru Server and we enjoy on Eu ! Btw when Eu Player stay on Eu Server we had full Server too ! But many Players are too influenceable .
U never get it... Ru server is more then perfect. And this is not any kind of recruit, if we wanted to recruit a lot of eu players. First of all we would create EU guild there, but we didnt. And why eu p2p players shouldnt know about eng ppl on ru p2p? Its something bad? There are alaways ppl who will learn ru basics and play. Oh btw, less eng speaking players, less drama :D
Russian p2p / leauge side / Ремпэйдж

Rate this thread